216 questions that Donald J. Trump Jr. dodged in the Senate Hearing

stanscript

So, despite the "fanfare" that Don Jr. answered all questions openly and honestly, we can see that the full transcripts show a completely different story.

Donald Jr. acts more like Sgt. Schultz than Sgt. Schultz.  ("I know nothing, I see nothing")

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/everything-donald-trump-jr-doesnt-know-about-meeting_us_5afc5fd4e4b0779345d52258

Its all fake news to keep dragging Trump and his family in the mud with the hopes of winning in the mid terms. That's what all this has been about for over a year. Put on a non stop 24/7 smear campaign to sway voters in November 2018. 

Trump has been so successful so far its historic. You blind liberal kooks can't see past your blind hate. 

Democrats tried rigging the election and thought they had it in the bag and when they lost they couldn't believe they cheated and still lost. They went in meltdown mode. 

It's even common knowledge that the Russia thing was a hoax to smear them. You liberal whackos don't give a shit. You will throw any shred of integrity away because you hate Trump so much. I can understand criticism from dumb teenagers but you guys are grown acting like a bunch of pussies!!

• Haha 1

Nole..^^ you sound like a dedicated Fox news fan....the dems are in meltdown mode huh?...just sour grapes?...the whole Russian thing is a plot by the deep state and the democrats to get rid of Trump because they are mad they lost....🙄....nice SIMPLE way of explaining things....it seems a lot of you Trumpers on the board went down this road that Donny and Hannity paved for you..as long as you forget about the cooperating witnesses out there and the meeting IN Trump tower with a crew of Russian spies exc... everything is good in the land of Trumpers.....😉

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

And thankfully, he and Jared are no longer in the WH....You guys have nothing and this has been an egregious assualt on a duly elected president........You guys are like rapid dogs, barking and can't bite shit...😡😡

ask Gates-Flynn-Papadopolis-Manifort and his son in-law what a dog bite feels like....and why is an innocent man worried about being interviewed?...why would he need to take the fifth??.....or refuse to be interviewed?....all this talk about a "perjury trap" being set for him is ridiculous....you don't lie....you don't get trapped...that's how our justice system works...if you can't-won't tell the truth you pay the price...Trump is in panic mode as the walls close in every day....

8 hours ago, stanscript said:

So, despite the "fanfare" that Don Jr. answered all questions openly and honestly, we can see that the full transcripts show a completely different story.

Donald Jr. acts more like Sgt. Schultz than Sgt. Schultz.  ("I know nothing, I see nothing")

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/everything-donald-trump-jr-doesnt-know-about-meeting_us_5afc5fd4e4b0779345d52258

and Jr. can't seem to remember the blocked phone number he called after his meeting with the Russian spies a floor below his father in Trump Tower...hummm....I have a feeling Mr. Muller is going to remind him of who he called that day...Muller will help him with his case of amnesia I'm sure....

21 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Iam very happy that Trump got his asshole son  and weasel son in law out...Trump does not panic and will prevail....Few, if any, could keep pushing on with all this shit and I am amazed at his resolve to continue....Most would have capitulated already....Mueller will fold up first, imo....

Muller and his team of 16 top notch prosecutors will fold before Trump?....and your a betting man?...You think Muller will just tell his cooperating witnesses to go home...and let them off the hook?...there's no going back now..it's reached the point of no return much to the delight of most Americans who know Trump and crew are as dirty as they get...drain the swamp??...it's overflowing the past year!

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Huff post!! Lmao!! 

Couldn't find the latest issue of Teen Vogue or the National Enquirer??

You guys are too much sometimes 

And if you would have looked at the bottom of the article, you would have seen the actual transcript download from the Senate Judiciary Committee which included over 200 pages, word for word.  Yeah, Huffington Post is so "sleazy" that they include the ACTUAL transcripts.  How pathetic can they get?  Such fake news.           /snark

9 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

And after all this time what has Trump been proven guilty of ??? If Mueller checked into you this much ????  Would you have folded...??? Witch  hunt,grabbing at straws and and it's bordering on,if not, illegal and agregious act by a team of scumbags....Perpetrated by a lie...

Hmmm. How long was Bill Clinton investigated by Kenneth Starr?  How many hearings were there on Hillary's role in Benghazi and how long did they last?  And did you think they were investigated too long?  Of course you didn't, because they were Democrats.

I think if Mueller investigated me, I'd be just fine. 

As for Trump, he has had to pay damages in several lawsuits, include trump University.  He has had to declare bankruptcy for several of his companies and stiffed a lot of small companies.  As for the Russia investigation, nobody really knows what evidence Mueller has on trump, not me and not you.  How can you declare someone innocent before any charges have been brought ?

If you think one year is too long, then you don't (want to) understand how these investigations work.  There's a lot of shady things that trump is part of and it's been reported.  trump has done his best to hide and obfuscate his business dealings by creating and dealing with opaque shell companies.  Since the idea is to cover your tracks, it makes a lot of sense that it will take Mueller some time to undercover trump's financial shenanigans.  The fact that Mueller has advanced so far up the food chain, shows that he is zeroing in on the trumpster. 

Can't wait for the proverbial sh*t to hit the fan.  Got my popcorn ready.

You really ought to stop watching FOX for a month and watch honest news and find out what really happening.  Hint: MSNBC and CNN.

Oh, you might start by actually reading the Senate transcripts in the article originally posted.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, concha said:

Line of the year.

Pure comedy gold.

Why is it that the stories that I keep seeing breaking on CNN and MSNBC turn out to be true and end up being verified by several reliable news sources while the stories on FOX seem to die off?   FOX seldom breaks big stories.  FOX is in the tank for trump.

3 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Why is it that the stories that I keep seeing breaking on CNN and MSNBC turn out to be true and end up being verified by several reliable news sources while the stories on FOX seem to die off?   FOX seldom breaks big stories.  FOX is in the tank for trump.

😀

22 minutes ago, stanscript said:

This guy breaks news every day.

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 12.02.35 PM.png

45 minutes ago, concha said:

How's the big investigation going?

Any minute now, right? Anyyyyyyy minute now....

It's a big investigation, to be sure.  Lots of trumpites are in hot water.  Some indictments, some have pleaded guilty. Many, many trumpites have been caught in lies.  Kushner has made over 100 errors or admissions in his security clearance forms.  Think about that, over 100!  Yes, it is a big investigation that covers a lot of territory. 

trump has been documented to have lied over 3,000 times since he was elected.  There is a lot of smoke that has been created by trump and his minions.  Nobody, except the Mueller team knows about the fire, but it sure seems like there are a lot of sources.  Look at it this way, if trump is innocent, then it is best to do a very, very thorough investigation to prove he is innocent, so that Democrats can't say that it was a half-assed investigation that didn't have enough time to make a case.  You certainly wouldn't want the Democrats to make that charge now would you?

Here is a great article on FOX conspiracy theories.  You probably won't read the whole thing, even though it is right-on.  At least read the last paragraph.

http://www.oregonlive.com/trending/2017/11/10_conspiracy_theories_that_tu.html

David Corn on Twitter:  “It’s really clever how the Deep State got Rudy Giuliani to show the world that Trump and Cohen lied about the payment to Stormy Daniels.  And it used @seanhannity for this operation.  Fiendishly smart!”

32 minutes ago, stanscript said:

It's a big investigation, to be sure.  Lots of trumpites are in hot water.  Some indictments, some have pleaded guilty. Many, many trumpites have been caught in lies.  Kushner has made over 100 errors or admissions in his security clearance forms.  Think about that, over 100!  Yes, it is a big investigation that covers a lot of territory. 

trump has been documented to have lied over 3,000 times since he was elected.  There is a lot of smoke that has been created by trump and his minions.  Nobody, except the Mueller team knows about the fire, but it sure seems like there are a lot of sources.  Look at it this way, if trump is innocent, then it is best to do a very, very thorough investigation to prove he is innocent, so that Democrats can't say that it was a half-assed investigation that didn't have enough time to make a case.  You certainly wouldn't want the Democrats to make that charge now would you?

Here is a great article on FOX conspiracy theories.  You probably won't read the whole thing, even though it is right-on.  At least read the last paragraph.

http://www.oregonlive.com/trending/2017/11/10_conspiracy_theories_that_tu.html

David Corn on Twitter:  “It’s really clever how the Deep State got Rudy Giuliani to show the world that Trump and Cohen lied about the payment to Stormy Daniels.  And it used @seanhannity for this operation.  Fiendishly smart!”

Any minute now...

One wonders what would have happened in other "investigations" had the law enforcement authorities and mainstream press been even remotely this interested. Alas....

40 minutes ago, concha said:

Any minute now...

One wonders what would have happened in other "investigations" had the law enforcement authorities and mainstream press been even remotely this interested. Alas....

Pay attention, Concha.  Pay attention and read the whole article.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/08/whopper-of-the-year-the-mainstream-media-ignored-benghazi/278351/

4 hours ago, concha said:

Any minute now...

...like the Benghazi "investigation"..or the server "investigation"...or the Monica "investigation"....any minute now??..LOL..I hope you're holding your breath...go back and look how long it took Ken Star to wrap up business....meanwhile another week another cooperating witness...Maniforts son in-law bites the dust....do you think he has any dirt on Paulie???.....😉