Brentwood Academy Eagles 2018 Schedule

RedZone

Date   Opponent   Result
 Fri Aug. 17 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif Hillsboro 

Fri Aug. 24 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif at Father Ryan R 

Fri Aug. 31 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif Pope John Paul II R 

Fri Sep. 7 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif West Park Prep (West Park, FL) 

Fri Sep. 14 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif West Toronto Prep 

Fri Sep. 21 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif Knoxville Catholic 

Fri Sep. 28 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif at Baylor R 

Fri Oct. 5 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif McCallie R 

Fri Oct. 19 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif MBA R 

Fri Oct. 26 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif at Ensworth R 

Rummel's 2 OOS games are considerably better than those 2 for Brentwood Academy.

Rummel has 6A Gulfport, MS and 6A Escambia, FL

Both Gulfport and Escambia won 8 games last year and went 2 rounds in their playoffs. You never know about this year.

Pretty weak by a supposedly national power.

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

They could have done better than that, I believe.

You can't play top dogs every year, but you need to at least play some dogs.

Usually, BA will play, at least, one decent OOS team. They dropped the ball this year. Although, I don’t know much about this W. Park Prep team. 

45 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Usually, BA will play, at least, one decent OOS team. They dropped the ball this year. Although, I don’t know much about this W. Park Prep team. 

Wpp = isb

BA usually has decent oos games except when it comes to FL teams 

They have never played any good FL teams, probably because they would lose to a Florida powerhouse

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They have never played any good FL teams, probably because they would lose to a Florida powerhouse

Well, answer me this, how would the Bolles teams of years past fared against the top teams? Would they have been run  off the field or would they have made a decent game of it? I’m not talking Bolles now, but when they were actually a good team. 

48 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Well, answer me this, how would the Bolles teams of years past fared against the top teams? Would they have been run  off the field or would they have made a decent game of it? I’m not talking Bolles now, but when they were actually a good team. 

Those 90s Bolles teams or early 00s would have held their own with top FL teams 

These recent Bolles teams would get obliterated by the top Florida teams 

51 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

But why can't a team like Brentwood academy play AHP or cardinal gibbons or Trinity Christian or these other talented teams with plenty of money 

You can't tell me none of them would be willing to travel to Tennessee to play them 

22 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Those 90s Bolles teams or early 00s would have held their own with top FL teams 

These recent Bolles teams would get obliterated by the top Florida teams 

Teams like BA,MBA, and Ensworth are similar to those older Bolles teams. They won’t beat STA, Miami Central, Miami NW, etc, but they would hold there own against them. Back when Bolles was good MBA split a two game series them. BA is, basically, the same as MBA (recruited up privates). I have no idea why BA will schedule a team like St. X(OH), but won’t challenge themselves with an AHP or STA. I’m just as disappointed with this year’s schedule as you are. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

But why can't a team like Brentwood academy play AHP or cardinal gibbons or Trinity Christian or these other talented teams with plenty of money 

I wish they would! Lol. From what most of you FL guys have been saying it sounds like Gibbons will the best of that trio. I don’t think BA could handle them this year, or AHP for that matter. Jax Trinity, maybe?

Last year’s BA team would’ve fared better IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Teams like BA,MBA, and Ensworth are similar to those older Bolles teams. They won’t beat STA, Miami Central, Miami NW, etc, but they would hold there own against them. Back when Bolles was good MBA split a two game series them. BA is, basically, the same as MBA (recruited up privates). I have no idea why BA will schedule a team like St. X(OH), but won’t challenge themselves with an AHP or STA. I’m just as disappointed with this year’s schedule as you are. 

Only real difference honestly is one is in Ohio and the other 2 are in FL 

All 3 are powerhouse programs so why BA would schedule St X but won't play a FL power really don't make sense

I'm not saying they have to play a FL power every year but if they gonna play a FL team make it a good one

I feel honestly if you gonna play oos you should make it against someone good, if you want a jv level game find someone in state

2 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I wish they would! Lol. From what most of you FL guys have been saying it sounds like Gibbons will the best of that trio. I don’t think BA could handle them this year, or AHP for that matter. Jax Trinity, maybe?

Last year’s BA team would’ve fared better IMO. 

AHP and cardinal gibbons may be both top 3 this year from what I'm hearing (Carol City can be top 3 as well)  but i agree 

Even though Brentwood Academy would probably beat Trinity Christian it would be far more interesting then any FL team BA has played before