I can see it now

On2whls

One of my sister's in law happy retirement years being ruined by Trump to the point that she feels like she cannot go on without medical attention.  I can see it now, America's next great affliction, Trump Induced Emotional Despair (TIED).   All of our personal and societal woes will be linked to it.   Inflation, constipation, conflagration, reduced sexual sensation, inflammation, over industrialization, self sedation, perspiration, societal delamination, Korean radiation, failed education, ineffective immunization, lack of socialization, militarization, white supremization, aberration, humiliation, terrorization, OMG the epidemic sickening of half the nation.

Oh no, I'm suddenly feeling woozy, sullen, and depressed.  I need Governmental Medication.

46 minutes ago, On2whls said:

One of my sister's in law happy retirement years being ruined by Trump to the point that she feels like she cannot go on without medical attention.  I can see it now, America's next great affliction, Trump Induced Emotional Despair (TIED).   All of our personal and societal woes will be linked to it.   Inflation, constipation, conflagration, reduced sexual sensation, inflammation, over industrialization, self sedation, perspiration, societal delamination, Korean radiation, failed education, ineffective immunization, lack of socialization, militarization, white supremization, aberration, humiliation, terrorization, OMG the epidemic sickening of half the nation.

Oh no, I'm suddenly feeling woozy, sullen, and depressed.  I need Governmental Medication.

The Hysterical Middle School Girl Posse no doubt feels her pain.

Cry out, girls!