Ohh Boyy AHP And Grayson “Now Youz Can’t Leave”

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Proceed with caution. Remain civil. Those will be two tough games. And NJ will be the underdog in both. 

I doubt SJR is the underdog vs. AHP considering AHP lost almost everything. I doubt anyone here, aka the knowledgeable people, think SJR is the underdog.

Grayson vs BC is a toss up to me.

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Proceed with caution. Remain civil. Those will be two tough games. And NJ will be the underdog in both. 

Hell bells sailor, I'm kinda pulling for Bergen to take Grayson to the woodshed. Why? I playing a long game , and want to see Georgia go open enrollement. And a shellacking from those "Damn Yamkees" , would expedite the process. A few Cobb county coaches aside, who would be told to find a roll of  duct tape, a poor accounting from Grayson might allow the GHSA to give little or no pause to open season transfers. I really want to see if Atlanta can produce a SJB, BG, type program. Actually I believe you could see more elite teams than Miami due to superior coaching.

• Like 1

No need in being cautious now you damned Yankee boys! 

After all the years of bullshit y'all have spewed about Georgia and how great your BNU is, well... Let's just say, if I were y'all, I'd be getting all the crowing I could in now. You know... Just in case it goes bad for the yanks. If it does, the trolling will never end! EVER! 

😂

Hell, I might even make a couple of troll accounts myself. :P

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

IMO the only natural way it'll happen is if one private steps up and becomes the "it" program. Don't believe a public could do it. 

The city schools can, although they aren't many. The privates on the other hand are among th richest in the country. Westminster, Lovett, Woodward, and Marist, who has made a very concious effort, even before Chadwick took over from Dean Hargis, not to poach or acccept transfers. With open enrollment Augusta, Albany, Columbus, Macon, and Savannah would produce a super team every year. Metro Atl? Half a dozen.

1 hour ago, JCGIII said:

Hell bells sailor, I'm kinda pulling for Bergen to take Grayson to the woodshed. Why? I playing a long game , and want to see Georgia go open enrollement. And a shellacking from those "Damn Yamkees" , would expedite the process. A few Cobb county coaches aside, who would be told to find a roll of  duct tape, a poor accounting from Grayson might allow the GHSA to give little or no pause to open season transfers. I really want to see if Atlanta can produce a SJB, BG, type program. Actually I believe you could see more elite teams than Miami due to superior coaching.

I don't think it would matter.  In fact, I think the vast majority of the GHSA staff would smile behind their hands and many would smile without the hand cover.  I *know* many coaches would be happy.  The hatred is strong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I doubt SJR is the underdog vs. AHP considering AHP lost almost everything. I doubt anyone here, aka the knowledgeable people, think SJR is the underdog.

Grayson vs BC is a toss up to me.

Toss up?  Come one.  If Grayson does not beat BC by at least as much as MD did, then we will know where ga hsfb stands.

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Toss up?  Come one.  If Grayson does not beat BC by at least as much as MD did, then we will know where ga hsfb stands.

Explain please.

I dont remember anyone claiming Grayson to be a *OIAG* team. They have great talent, but a questionable coaching staff (to me) and an unproven QB.

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lmao when the hell was this a toss up

Graysons Ga’s best team and for the last 2 years y’all saying any Ga public would absolutely smash a BNU team now a month before the game now it’s a toss up 🤣 

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao when the hell was this a toss up

Graysons Ga’s best team and for the last 2 years y’all saying any Ga public would absolutely smash a BNU team now a month before the game now it’s a toss up 🤣 

Dont start that BS.

New Jersey posters have been saying for YEARS how their top teams would smash anyone in Georgia because of their awesomeness OOS.

Its time to prove it now.

NOR seems to be conveniently absent.

From the last 7 years of NJ posters talking, this should be a walk in the park for any of the Sig 6.