Bergen Catholic Wrestling

paladin4ever

I didn’t know about BC wrestling but I know Blair Academy and to beat those guys in a dual meet is phenominal 

obviously a super competitive team — I assume this guy just didn’t get the standing that he thought warranted but that USUALLY works itself out in wrestling — whoever wins starts 

wonder what the backstory is 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pops said:

I didn’t know about BC wrestling but I know Blair Academy and to beat those guys in a dual meet is phenominal 

obviously a super competitive team — I assume this guy just didn’t get the standing that he thought warranted but that USUALLY works itself out in wrestling — whoever wins starts 

wonder what the backstory is 

Kid got out wrestled in a wrestle off and lost his spot in the weight clase. Daddy got involved and made up some BS about the coach

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Kid got out wrestled in a wrestle off and lost his spot in the weight clase. Daddy got involved and made up some BS about the coach

Terrible

thats supposedly one of the great things about wrestling — you win/ you start

although that also produces results that may be a surprise at times and coaches don’t always follow the rule in order to get what they think is their best line up in 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I hate hearing about these kinds of accusations. Unless the accuser has proof (ie. texts and photos) this is defamation of character. The accuser should be charged and forced to pay for wasting the taxpayer’s dollars. 

If they actually do have the proof then proceed with the lawsuit. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I hate hearing about these kinds of accusations. Unless the accuser has proof (ie. texts and photos) this is defamation of character. The accuser should be charged and forced to pay for wasting the taxpayers dollars. 

Heard he had to go to multiple lawyers for one to even hear his case. Daddy ball running rampant in sports. 

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Terrible

thats supposedly one of the great things about wrestling — you win/ you start

although that also produces results that may be a surprise at times and coaches don’t always follow the rule in order to get what they think is their best line up in 

Its supposed to be competition and if you cant handle that esp on these elite teams that we talk about than transfer out. But dont make up some BS. 

On 5/31/2018 at 8:59 AM, paladin4ever said:

Most of us that live in Bergen County knew this was BS from the start. This was Daddyball at its finest. I hope Coach Bell sues the pants off this family. A man’s reputation is really all he has.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/bergen/2018/05/30/bergen-catholic-wrestling-program-wont-face-criminal-charges/657958002/

Excellent news!

On 5/31/2018 at 9:02 PM, Omaha Vol said:

I hate hearing about these kinds of accusations. Unless the accuser has proof (ie. texts and photos) this is defamation of character. The accuser should be charged and forced to pay for wasting the taxpayer’s dollars. 

I agree. However, you don't want another Penn State situation. It needs to be looked into.