Mueller Used the C-Word Today

New indictment dropped.  It is the first one that charges both an American and a Russian for working together to commit a crime -- The chair of the Trump Crime Family campaign and a suspected Russian intel operative...

What feckless c-word should we use for that?  Kinda thinking Paul may be wearing orange as soon as a week from today, as judges don't usually take too kindly to witness tampering, but we shall see...

We are up to 20 witches charged with crimes.

Still reading through the indictment document here.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

New indictment dropped.  It is the first one that charges both an American and a Russian for working together to commit a crime -- The chair of the Trump Crime Family campaign and a suspected Russian intel operative...

What feckless c-word should we use for that?  Kinda thinking Paul may be wearing orange as soon as a week from today, as judges don't usually take too kindly to witness tampering, but we shall see...

Konstantin Kilimnik.

You don't get more russian than that.

Poor paul is looking at life.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

It's all gonna hit the fan before summer's out!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

"Between 2006 and 2015." xD

Epic win. Congrats, guys! 

Yeah...no.  You might want to actually read the document.  Three of the counts run through 2017, one through 16, one through 14, and two for witness tampering in 2018, none for the range you wrote.

Not your best epic burn.

🙄

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Yeah...no.  You might want to actually read the document.  Three of the counts run through 2017, one through 16, one through 14, and two for witness tampering in 2018, none for the range you wrote.

Not your best epic burn.

🙄

Poor zulu1128 (aka davey lee roth).....trying to talk to adults again.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Not your best epic burn.

🙄

Like I said...epic win for you people. 

Pop the corks. xD

Except the witness tampering...that’s obviously pretty thin and isn’t going anywhere. 

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

His bail was revoked by a judge purely based on the accusation. 

Hit me up when he's convicted of witness tampering as one of the charges. 

In the meantime...your effort is recognized and appreciated. :)

Thanks.  

Here is my claim about the witness tampering charges last week:

On 6/8/2018 at 1:16 PM, 15yds4gibberish said:

Kinda thinking Paul may be wearing orange as soon as a week from today, as judges don't usually take too kindly to witness tampering, but we shall see...

Here's yours:

On 6/8/2018 at 7:30 PM, zulu1128 said:

Except the witness tampering...that’s obviously pretty thin and isn’t going anywhere. 

Seems like the context problem here isn't mine, and Paul is wearing orange today just as I suggested he might.  But I'm willing to leave it up to Paul and ask him if he thinks the witness tampering charges led anywhere or not...

12 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Thanks.  

Here is my claim about the witness tampering charges last week:

Here's yours:

Seems like the context problem here isn't mine, and Paul is wearing orange today just as I suggested he might.  But I'm willing to leave it up to Paul and ask him if he thinks the witness tampering charges led anywhere or not...

I don’t recall suggesting that he wasn’t destined for orange. You must have misunderstood my meaning.

When he’s convicted of witness tampering, you can feel free to get after me to your heart’s content.

Until then, my post appears to be aging just fine.

Carry on.

• 2 months later...
On 6/8/2018 at 7:30 PM, zulu1128 said:

...Except the witness tampering...that’s obviously pretty thin and isn’t going anywhere. 

On 6/15/2018 at 12:31 PM, zulu1128 said:

...Hit me up when he's convicted of witness tampering as one of the charges. 

In the meantime...your effort is recognized and appreciated. :)

On 6/15/2018 at 2:17 PM, zulu1128 said:

When he’s convicted of witness tampering, you can feel free to get after me to your heart’s content.

Hitting you up as requested.  Guess it wasn't so "obviously thin..."  Carry on...

🙄

22 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Hitting you up as requested.  Guess it wasn't so "obviously thin..."  Carry on...

🙄

Holy shit dude....you REALLY wanted that win...so congrats on finally getting one - and for the impressive perseverance required to get there. Being the bigger person, I'll allow it...even though he wasn't technically "convicted."

As you were.  xD