My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

I have commented 

I think these teams are either 3/4 or 4/3 in CA and it’s foing to be a good game

i lean sparty but am nervous about new 15-year old QB playing on that stage in first game 

blueliner is definitely closer to this team though — he’s clearly very enthused.  I’m a bit skeptical but if he’s right and this DLS team is comparable to ‘10-15 DLS, I think sparky will roll — I just suspect both teams are a “tier” below those sparty teams 

Appreciate the honesty pops. Now if we can just get prep to come out of hiding, we are good!

54 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You are literally the only person saying this. Even Pops and Prep won't even comment. Let that sink in. 7 on 7 is garbage. You should see us, 7 on 7. Amazing shit. 

I am sure. The 7 on 7 against ghosts have def determined that Folsom will not win! LMFAO!

Folsom by 10. 

Because I’m one of the few who actually knows enough about this team to KNOW with confidence that Folsom is gong to lose. With much respect to pops, he doesn’t really follow DLS like he used to (admittedly so). And certainly not to the extent that I do at least. And Prep...honestly just doesn’t like talking to you enough to actually engage you. Trust me, he knows how good this team is likely going to be. 

I could care less how “amazing” Folsom looks on 7 on 7 and during the regular season shlepping on nobody’s. When they line up against De La Salle, they’re going to be going against a level of competition that why’ve never seen. This DLS has played against at least 4-5 teams BETTER than Folsom. Trust me, they are not going to lose his game. And you’d better be here to own it. I will personally start a petition to have you banned if you go ghost on us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Just like all the DLS folks and trolls told us the game would NEVER happen and we didn't deserve a game. 

Based on that false information- I like our chances. 

Folsom by 10. 

I could care less who said this game wouldn’t happen. IT IS happening. And it ain’t gonna be Helix or Oak Ridge lining up on the other side of the ball. These DLS kids will not lose tho game. You’d better start coming to grips with that.

Just now, Blueliner said:

I could care less who said this game wouldn’t happen. IT IS happening. And it ain’t gonna be Helix or Oak Ridge lining up on the other side of the ball. These DLS kids will not lose tho game. You’d better start coming to grips with that.

You better come to grips with a big fat L. 

Folsom by 10. 

Enjoy your 7 on 7 against ghosts. 

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Lol oh but you do care about how DLS looks 7 on 7. And apparently this is why we will lose.

LMFAO!

Yes. I do. Why? Because it means more to DLS to have a respected passing game...which they will have. 

Whats not apparent but th reality, DLS is going to take Folsom to the wood shed in the trenches. 10 passes is all we’ll need.

Yes. I do. Why? Because it means more to DLS to have a respected passing game...which they will have. 

Whats not apparent but th reality, DLS is going to take Folsom to the wood shed in the trenches. 10 passes is all we’ll need.

Lol so now you are concerned with passing and how it's going to make a difference with 10 passes with a QB who doesn't even have a QB number? Shows how much they care about passing. 

Folsom by 10. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I said you and the other trolls.

Stay with me here. 

Folsol by 10. 

I’m here, my man! 

I can’t help but get excited thinking about DLS doing what they do best, with a boatload of talent where it counts to get that job done against an opponent that is ripe. Jeez dude, OakRidge ran for 450 yards against Folsom. What is Sparty gonna do to dat azz?!...no need to answer.

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’m here, my man! 

I can’t help but get excited thinking about DLS doing what they do best, with a boatload of talent where it counts to get that job done against an opponent that is ripe. Jeez dude, OakRidge ran for 450 yards against Folsom. What is Sparty gonna do to dat azz?!...no need to answer.

Keep quoting teams we played last year as if they are relevant today. 

We also did Central dirtier last year than you did  

Folsom by 10. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Keep quoting teams we played last year as if they are relevant today. 

We also did Central dirtier last year than you did  

Folsom by 10. 

We had our two best players out and the complexion of the games were different...in DLS’s favor. And that game against OakRidge is exactly why DLS will own this game. Your defensive players didn’t become all stars over the summer. 

Actually, I’d like you to give is a brief synopsis as to how Folsom is going to stop the Spartan attack. Be a good poster, not a troll, and answer be question.

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

We had our two best players out and the complexion of the games were different...in DLS’s favor. And that game against OakRidge is exactly why DLS will own this game. Your defensive players didn’t become all stars over the summer. 

Actually, I’d like you to give is a brief synopsis as to how Folsom is going to stop the Spartan attack. Be a good poster, not a troll, and answer be question.

LMFAO so when the last years stats and comparisons don't work to your advantage, you back track. typical. 

We could have blown out Central by much more. 

Folsom by 10. That's how they are going to win. That's much more brave than your counterparts who won't even make a prediction because they are scared lol. 

9 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAO so when the last years stats and comparisons don't work to your advantage, you back track. typical. 

We could have blown out Central by much more. 

Folsom by 10. That's how they are going to win. That's much more brave than your counterparts who won't even make a prediction because they are scared lol. 

I'm not sure what you're babbling about, but let me tell you this...I AM here making a prediction because I'm not scared...at all. And neither is DLS. Nada. Sparty is going run roughshod over that SAME junior laden, puny Folsom defense that let Oakridge rush for 450 yards. DLS feasts on defenses like this. Time to eat!

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I'm not sure what you're babbling about, but let me tell you this...I AM here making a prediction because I'm not scared...at all. And neither is DLS. Nada. Sparty is going run roughshod over that SAME junior laden, puny Folsom defense that let Oakridge rush for 450 yards. DLS feasts on defenses like this. Time to eat!

Enough said.

Folsom by 10.

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Enough said.

Folsom by 10.

THIS is what you come back with when I tell ya that Sparty is fired up and ready roll in the trenches?  Did The Reno rocket switch to DT over the summer? Otherwise, I'm not worried. Cmon, you're better than this, mang!

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

And his brother...............

Folsom by 10. 

Ok. I know you're just showing this because he's got offers...like a troll. To me, he is the X factor. If he has a big game, Folsom will have chance. But the inherent problem is that Folsom will throw and throw and throw. If they get behind...which they will, they'll throw some more. In addition to that, if Folsom tries to run the Reno rocket jr, they'll be playing right into DLS's strength. DLS will make Folsom one-dimensional and it'll be over for rover.

Ok. I know you're just showing this because he's got offers...like a troll. To me, he is the X factor. If he has a big game, Folsom will have chance. But the inherent problem is that Folsom will throw and throw and throw. If they get behind...which they will, they'll throw some more. In addition to that, if Folsom tries to run the Reno rocket jr, they'll be playing right into DLS's strength. DLS will make Folsom one-dimensional and it'll be over for rover.

I am not showing off. I haven't even posted our #2 wide reciever with offers from EVERY big program. Should I?

How can you make Folsom one dimensional? They do everything well offensively. Too many weapons. 

Folsom by 10