My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

Personally I can’t wait to see this game then this thread and all this bull will be forever over😩

Can we get a prediction? 

You should give a prediction. 

If you don't give a prediction it means you are scared or aren't what I think you are, or, or, or...

5 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Personally I can’t wait to see this game then this thread and all this bull will be forever over😩

Come on man!

Are you scared? 

You are taking too long! 

You should know straight away who you think will win. 

Be a man and give us a simple prediction. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah! That too @hardhit1.

Don't be scared of Block. He's just gonna internet call you out and stuff with his browser set on 3 sec. auto refresh so you could never keep up with his calling you out. 

xD

Wow I turn to something else and get all this attention?

Geez looking in I’m taking DLS in the early line but will have my final NO miss prediction game week

good enough? 😆😆

• Haha 3

On 6/18/2018 at 8:30 AM, Rippers said:

Granted, the game has changed a bit, but the fact that none of those schools played and won significant out of section or out of state games continues to hammer my point why NorCal doesn't get any respect.

That’s not true. You’re point isn’t hammered, it’s broken.

Grant beat State Champ Bellevue up in WA. They also beat State Champs Alta and Highland. And a PAC5 champ in POLY.

Folsom beat a really good Serra team. Granite Bay also beat a PAC5 champ.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

That’s not true. You’re point isn’t hammered, it’s broken.

Grant beat State Champ Bellevue up in WA. They also beat State Champs Alta and Highland. And a PAC5 champ in POLY.

Folsom beat a really good Serra team. Granite Bay also beat a PAC5 champ.

Can we please limit the discussion about Nor Cal football beating anyone of relevance to the past 5 seasons?   Anything beyond that is meaning less in terms of the discussions on this forum.

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LOL @Rippers you just got punked.

Not really.  He brought up 3 schools and 6 games over the past how many years?  How many schools are in NorCal?  What has Grant done lately?  And I know Nor Cal has held their own in the SBG games, I am not saying NorCal football is weak.  All I am saying is that the sample size showing otherwise is still somewhat lacking enough to convince the naysayers.

1 minute ago, Rippers said:

Not really.  He brought up 3 schools and 6 games over the past how many years?  How many schools are in NorCal?  What has Grant done lately?  And I know Nor Cal has held their own in the SBG games, I am not saying NorCal football is weak.  All I am saying is that the sample size showing otherwise is still somewhat lacking enough to convince the naysayers.

Nobody is trying to convince naysayers. They are mostly a small minority of trolls on here and other forums. And usually the same people with multiple names on multiple forums.

The top norcal schools know exactly who they are. It is always reflected in the rankings.

There is a reason GA schools aren't knocking down any doors 😂