My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Check out the junior brothers highlights.

Oh my!!!!

Against Sacramento, Jesuit, Rocklin, blablah.....

DLS's front 7 is going be like Folsom hasnt seen. Bennett will not have time to throw. 

...Speaking of 7on 7, I was listening to the coaches today talk about how the pass rush is going to make this 7on 7 stuff a moot point. Hmmm...sound familiar?

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I am not showing off. I haven't even posted our #2 wide reciever with offers from EVERY big program. Should I?

How can you make Folsom one dimensional? They do everything well offensively. Too many weapons. 

Folsom by 10

How to make Folsom One- dimensional? DLS will shut down the running game with their 4 D1s on the their front 7. Then have the offense score on pretty much every possession. That's how you make them 1 dimensional. Once Folsom is behind, it's over bro. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

How to make Folsom One- dimensional? DLS will shut down the running game with their 4 D1s on the their front 7. Then have the offense score on pretty much every possession. That's how you make them 1 dimensional. Once Folsom is behind, it's over bro. 

The problem is they aren't one dimensional. Cant shut down everything. 

DLS is one dimensional. If the run isn't working, the game is over. And it could get ugly. 

If DLS gets behind its over. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

DLS is one dimensional. If the run isn't working, the game is over. And it could get ugly. 

You refuse to listen. Folsom won't INTEND to be one-dimensional. DLS will make them so. And when that happens, and it will, it's over. DLS will always be run heavy. That will be no different this year. DLS won't be losing at half, and they'll pull away in the second. 

Tell me again how Folsom is going to stop DLS's offense again. Seriously, I'm interested to know. Are the Reno brothers gonn both ways on the lines now....fill me in.

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Not true. Case in point, the St. John's game. And believe me, St. John's would rock Folsom. Why? Because ya see, St Johns has talent up the wazoo in all positions...like DLS, that goes to SEC schools when they're done in HS. Not Sac State.

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You refuse to listen. Folsom won't INTEND to be one-dimensional. DLS will make them so. And when that happens, and it will, it's over. DLS will always be run heavy. That will be no different this year. DLS won't be losing at half, and they'll pull away in the second. 

Tell me again how Folsom is going to stop DLS's offense again. Seriously, I'm interested to know. Are the Reno brothers gonn both ways on the lines now....fill me in.

I will fill you in. 

Folsom by 10. 

On DLSs field. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

Not true. Case in point, the St. John's game. And believe me, St. John's would rock Folsom. Why? Because ya see, St Johns has talent up the wazoo that goes to SEC schools. Not Sac State.

Talent up the wazoo? So not like Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, Nebraska, Oregon, etc.....like we have on our team!?

So much talent bruh.

Folsom by 10. 

Btw- cougs galore at the powerhouse right now. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I will fill you in. 

Folsom by 10. 

On DLSs field. 

Sigh. And here I thought I was talking with someone actually knows about football.

...on another note, DLS is getting new turf in a few weeks. It'll be a nice when they break it in with a victory on 8/17. 

...are you still going to be around?

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Sigh. And here I thought I was talking with someone actually knows about football.

...on another note, DLS is getting new turf in a few weeks. It'll be a nice when they break it in with a victory on 8/17. 

...are you still going to be around?

Turf? Perfect! We've never played on turf before. Should he a huge advantage for DLS. 

Folsom by 10. I will be there of course. 

Talent up the wazoo? So not like Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, Nebraska, Oregon, etc.....like we have on our team!?

So much talent bruh.

Folsom by 10. 

Btw- cougs galore at the powerhouse right now. 

The problem is your talent is in the wrong places to beat DLS. WRs don't hurt DLS, it's the athletic D1 Lineman and backers that are our kryptonite. Sorry, son, you ain't got that. 

...Nice....I'm at the Cooperage down in Lafayette. That's where everyone wanted to go after the passing tourney. Getting ready to back to God's country in a few. Hot as shit here, can only imagine what it's gonna be when I get home.

Turf? Perfect! We've never played on turf before. Should he a huge advantage for DLS. 

Folsom by 10. I will be there of course. 

Actually, it'll be a advantage for Folsom...that new turf will be soft...it'll hurt a lot less when they slammed! 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

The problem is your talent is in the wrong places to beat DLS. WRs don't hurt DLS, it's the athletic D1 Lineman and backers that are our kryptonite. Sorry, son, you ain't got that. 

...Nice....I'm at the Cooperage down in Lafayette. That's where everyone wanted to go after the passing tourney. Getting ready to back to God's country in a few. Hot as shit here, can only imagine what it's gonna be when I get home.

It's hot here now but surprisingly as hot in the bay. 

Aw Gods country it is. Ssssh don't tell anyone. 

• Like 1

@Blueliner, you are wasting your time trying to talk football with a hopscotch expert. 

The guy may know hopscotch or leapfrog...He clearly doesn't understand football is won and lost in the trenches.  He has stars in his eyes on the rb and wr. He doesn't... just doesn't understand.

I've been watching him when someone actually cuts through his bs and gets down to x's and o's and he is totally lost. 

Leave the poor feller alone. You have clearly killed him and it was such a horrific death that his ghost lingers in our realm with the same sad losing argument. 

You would do better to just tell him...

Colquitt 67

Foolson 3

This is the type of argument he understands. One that is based on nothing. 

xD

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@Blueliner, you are wasting your time trying to talk football with a hopscotch expert. 

The guy may know hopscotch or leapfrog...He clearly doesn't understand football is won and lost in the trenches.  He has stars in his eyes on the rb and wr. He doesn't... just doesn't understand.

I've been watching him when someone actually cuts through his bs and gets down to x's and o's and he is totally lost. 

Leave the poor feller alone. You have clearly killed him and it was such a horrific death that his ghost lingers in our realm with the same sad losing argument. 

You would do better to just tell him...

Colquitt 67

Foolson 3

This is the type of argument he understands. One that is based on nothing. 

xD

Someone not understanding football is someone who's squad schedules the #2300 team in America because they are scared of the real big dogs out west. 

Folsom 72

Colquitt 16

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Case and point @Blueliner

tenor.gif.24e5ffb28836dd99a61a761aab5946a9.gif

I know😔

Poor guy. He’s my neighbor so I’ve gotta support him. What can I say, I’m loyal. BUT ....he can’t keep up with this nonsense. He’s putting a strain on our relationship🤣

But you’re spot on. As much as I want it, I can’t talk X’s and O’s with him. We may have to go to counseling. But he probably won’t🤣

Seriously, I told him about how Servite had BOTH St. Brown brothers and a highly touted D1 dual threat QB when hey came to the double O in ‘15 to take on Sparty....49-21 DLS. Servite with 2 D1 OL got owned in he trenches. I honestly don’t think Folsom is any better than that Servite team. Not yet at least. And that Servite team was playing TL teams. Folsom will have a chance to prove it. ....and enough with Ga stuff too. Sorry, man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/23/2018 at 1:33 PM, CaliNorth said:

If Helix didn't fumble the ball on that obvious scoring drive in second half, That final score would have been knotted up. Game was closer than you think. Also, if Central would have caught some of those earlier in the game easy td passes, game would definitly been way closer. There wasn't that much distance between Folsom and those teams.

Yeah and if Folsom didn't throw an interception first play of the game on their own 20 then it wouldn't have been close. See how that works?