My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

That QB wouldn't even start on our frosh team. 

Not even trolling. Straight up honest. 

Whatever, dude. Maybe he wouldn’t start for your frosh team (yeah right), different styles altogether. But he’ll be starting at DLS on varsity in 2018. Obviously, the coaches think he’s alright. Enjoy your smack. It’s gonna come crashing down at about 10pm on 8/17.

Nice deflection, though. You didn’t address the OL getting MVP and the DLS RBs run roughshod on that pathetic Folsom defense. 275, 280, 270, 250 on the OL for Sparty. 😳Gonna be ugly for Folsom. 

Sparty can’t wait!

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Sounds like a tough gig. 3 plays in the play book. Hand it off 50 times a game. 

Sign me up!

It’s actually more like 12. But 3 plays will be enough to crap on that soft arse Folsom D. To oto o is gonna maim like 3 of those puny arse safeties and LBs. 😎

Block,

Serious question. What are you gonna do when Folsom loses this game? Are you gonna be around still? Are ya gonna own the ass whoopin’? Blame the refs? Rain? Locusts? What?....I wanna know.👍

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Division 1 is Division 6?

Interesting. The new king of norcal is on the horizon. 

#OurQBsWearRealNumbers

Prove it. Until they prove it, it’s all blowhard hot air. The kids at DLS are jacked for his game. Jacked!

....and yes D1 may as well be D15 in Ca. Nobody but Folsom give a shard about D1.

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

It’s actually more like 12. But 3 plays will be enough to crap on that soft arse Folsom D. To oto o is gonna maim like 3 of those puny arse safeties and LBs. 😎

Block,

Serious question. What are you gonna do when Folsom loses this game? Are you gonna be around still? Are ya gonna own the ass whoopin’? Blame the refs? Rain? Locusts? What?....I wanna know.👍

Your own boy the mod won't even make a prediction for this game because he knows the outcome. What does that tell you?

What am I gonna do when we win?

Simple. Celebrate. Drink beer. And watch the meltdown on here. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Your own boy the mod won't even make a prediction for this game because he knows the outcome. What does that tell you?

What am I gonna do when we win?

Simple. Celebrate. Drink beer. And watch the meltdown on here. 

Foul tip deflection into he catcher’s glove. You’re out. 

Ain’t about Prep. I’m asking you. I wanna know how you’re going to respond to this loss.

If the whole DLS defense gets disentary the day of the game and they can’t play, and Folsom manages a win, I will be here to own it. What will you do? Serious. 

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm glad this game only happens once every 500 years...whew, Lordy....

Well, it seems like ol' buddy from Foolson thinks that they have their once in a generation team, so, if DLS taps that tater for 'em, it may be more than 500 years before it happens again. xD

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Foul tip deflection into he catcher’s glove. You’re out. 

Ain’t about Prep. I’m asking you. I wanna know how you’re going to respond to this loss.

If the whole DLS defense gets disentary the day of the game and they can’t play, and Folsom manages a win, I will be here to own it. What will you do? Serious. 

I will be owning our win, yes. 

I will be here. Ensuring nobody is in hiding.