My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, it seems like ol' buddy from Foolson thinks that they have their once in a generation team, so, if DLS taps that tater for 'em, it may be more than 500 years before it happens again. xD

Folsom 45, Oakdale 29 (was 24-14 at end of 3rd, 17-7 at halftime after Folsom scored with under 30 secs left before the half) --- Oakdale had 431 rushing yards on 56 carries.... Imagine what DLS is going to do...

Folsom 28, Sacramento 19 ... Folsom was actually losing 10-0 to this crap team after the 1st quarter...  It was 21-19, before Folsom scored a TD with less than 10 seconds left in the game to make it 28-19... 

Oak Ridge, Jesuit, Helix... All close games... None even close to what DLS brings... None the least bit physical.

I was going to go over each game but I got bored...

Folsom isnt that good. These teams they are beating arent that good. They actually got lucky quite a few times.

DLS isnt going to be as soft as those teams, especially on the lines... Folsom is going to lose by a MINIMUM of 17 points. 38-21... 35-17 . something like that.

Hopefully Folsom fans never have the gumption to come back.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, it seems like ol' buddy from Foolson thinks that they have their once in a generation team, so, if DLS taps that tater for 'em, it may be more than 500 years before it happens again. xD

Trust me. They’ll be tappin’ that tater. He acts like DLS hasn’t seen teams with good offensive weapons. He doesn’t realize that it’s the squads with a bad azz defense that is DLS kryptonite. STA, DBP, ET, MD, SJB...etc. anything less then that gets stomped. That soft azz D won’t stand a chance. 5 yards. 8 yards. 5 yards. 65 yard TD. Rinse and repeat. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Can we please limit the discussion about Nor Cal football beating anyone of relevance to the past 5 seasons?   Anything beyond that is meaning less in terms of the discussions on this forum.

You don't get to make up your own rules, Sammy. Sorry to break that to you.

And it's not meaningless because the individual I responded to stated that the programs I listed never played or won significant games out of section or out of state. That includes all of history.

It does humor me how you like to create rules on the fly that always suit your interests.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Folsom 45, Oakdale 29 (was 24-14 at end of 3rd, 17-7 at halftime after Folsom scored with under 30 secs left before the half) --- Oakdale had 431 rushing yards on 56 carries.... Imagine what DLS is going to do...

Folsom 28, Sacramento 19 ... Folsom was actually losing 10-0 to this crap team after the 1st quarter...  It was 21-19, before Folsom scored a TD with less than 10 seconds left in the game to make it 28-19... 

Oak Ridge, Jesuit, Helix... All close games... None even close to what DLS brings... None the least bit physical.

I was going to go over each game but I got bored...

Folsom isnt that good. These teams they are beating arent that good. They actually got lucky quite a few times.

DLS isnt going to be as soft as those teams, especially on the lines... Folsom is going to lose by a MINIMUM of 17 points. 38-21... 35-17 . something like that.

Hopefully Folsom fans never have the gumption to come back.

Your definition of “close games” is interesting. All of those “close” games you just listed were two score games. 

The only “close” game the entire season was a win over a senior stacked helix team who scored a meaningless touchdown in garbage time after Folsom had already dumped the victory ice water all over their coach. 

Folsom didn’t have a “close” game all season. I can say that because I actually watched those “close” games when all you did was look at their schedule on Maxpreps. 

• Like 2

Ok. I just got back from the 7 on 7 passing tourney at DLS.

DLS, Pittsburg, O’dowd, Cardinal Newman and a few other teams that don’t matter.

I’ll just cut to the chase. 

1. Hale is legit. He’s going to fit nicely running the veer. Has a great arm, but You can tell he’s young. But he’s confident and the team follows him already. The defense is going to be flat out good. This will be he best trio of LBs that DLS has had in awhile. To oto o, Wilson, and Fahuina...all in the 215-220 pound range and athletic. They have a sophomore running back/LB that is probably gonna start (at RB) or get a lot of PT. 6-0 and about 185-190. He looks like Hutchings when he was an underclassmen. Mekha Norfleet...remember that name. Foskey looked really good running routes, but dropped waaaaaay too many passes today.  OL/DL guys, Tagaloa, Rask, and Ingram were there cheering the team on. Those dudes are big, experienced and fired up. You can tell this DLS is fired up to play Folsom in week 0. 

2. Bishop O’Dowd will be better than last year for sure. They’ve got some serious talent at the skill positions. QB here some really nice balls. They beat DLS in their scrimmage. They’ve got a all-everything RB as well. 

3. Lastly. PITT!  Watch out for this team , I shit you not. They were as big, if not bigger than DLS. They had the most athletic talent on both sides of the of all all of the teams. I can see why they’re excited about this team. If they can remain disciplined and protect their QB....who’s a stud, they will do damage. I say this as objectively as I can....from this little snapshot mind you, I think they’d give Folsom all they can handle. And they’re going to give DLS all they can handle in the NCS championship. Make no mistake, these two teams will meet in ththe NCS. They tied today 4-4. And they are going to give Cen10 all they can handle. They looked like Cen10! You heard it here.

Cant wait for 8/17.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Ok. I just got back from the 7 on 7 passing tourney at DLS.

DLS, Pittsburg, O’dowd, Cardinal Newman and a few other teams that don’t matter.

I’ll just cut to the chase. 

1. Hale is legit. He’s going to fit nicely running the veer. Has a great arm, but You can tell he’s young. But he’s confident and the team follows him already. The defense is going to be flat out good. This will be he best trio of LBs that DLS has had in awhile. To oto o, Wilson, and Fahuina...all in the 215-220 pound range and athletic. They have a sophomore running back/LB that is probably gonna start (at RB) or get a lot of PT. 6-0 and about 185-190. He looks like Hutchings when he was an underclassmen. Mekha Norfleet...remember that name. Foskey looked really good running routes, but dropped waaaaaay too many passes today.  OL/DL guys, Tagaloa, Rask, and Ingram were there cheering the team on. Those dudes are big, experienced and fired up. You can tell this DLS is fired up to play Folsom in week 0. 

2. Bishop O’Dowd will be better than last year for sure. They’ve got some serious talent at the skill positions. QB here some really nice balls. They beat DLS in their scrimmage. They’ve got a all-everything RB as well. 

3. Lastly. PITT!  Watch out for this team , I shit you not. They were as big, if not bigger than DLS. They had the most athletic talent on both sides of the of all all of the teams. I can see why they’re excited about this team. If they can remain disciplined and protect their QB....who’s a stud, they will do damage. I say this as objectively as I can....from this little snapshot mind you, I think they’d give Folsom all they can handle. And they’re going to give DLS all they can handle in the NCS championship. Make no mistake, these two teams will meet in ththe NCS. They tied today 4-4. And they are going to give Cen10 all they can handle. They looked like Cen10! You heard it here.

Cant wait for 8/17.

Agree with you on Pitt. The talent is there. All they need is confidence. Still the same ole Foskey. No hands. Better do it on the defense side of ball. Can't count on him. Will make some catches during season, but clearly no Asiasi or the Hooper.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 8:38 PM, Extremely Humble said:

Your definition of “close games” is interesting. All of those “close” games you just listed were two score games. 

The only “close” game the entire season was a win over a senior stacked helix team who scored a meaningless touchdown in garbage time after Folsom had already dumped the victory ice water all over their coach. 

Folsom didn’t have a “close” game all season. I can say that because I actually watched those “close” games when all you did was look at their schedule on Maxpreps. 

If Helix didn't fumble the ball on that obvious scoring drive in second half, That final score would have been knotted up. Game was closer than you think. Also, if Central would have caught some of those earlier in the game easy td passes, game would definitly been way closer. There wasn't that much distance between Folsom and those teams.

7 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

, but clearly no Asiasi or the Hooper.

Victor Egu is best comparison for me

athletic freak that just couldn’t harness it all (alough he made all-ivy, turning down lots of big programs, including Nebraska as a TE)

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Not what I see on tape.

Dude, you’ve seen about 2 seconds of him as a freshman playing in the Open....against MD of all teams. 

I can tell you right now, DLS is going to big

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Not what I see on tape.

....And Folsom would rule Georgia! 🤣🤣...like you have any clue about anything.  We all get your shtick😎....be sure to let us in you evil little plan after the game....

Speaking of the game, After today, the .05% of skeptism I had that Folsom will beat DLS is gone. Sparty is gonna roll. If I had a gun to my head i’d pick Pittsburg over Folsom as well. Take that to the bank.

Just now, Blueliner said:

Dude, you’ve seen about 2 seconds of him as a freshman playing in the Open....against MD of all teams. 

I can tell you right now, DLS is going to big

You are literally the only person saying this. Even Pops and Prep won't even comment. Let that sink in. 7 on 7 is garbage. You should see us, 7 on 7. Amazing shit. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

....And Folsom would rule Georgia! 🤣🤣...like you have any clue about anything.  We all get your shtick😎....be sure to let us in you evil little plan after the game....

Speaking of the game, After today, the .05% of skeptism I had that Folsom will beat DLS is gone. Sparty is gonna roll. If I had a gun to my head i’d pick Pittsburg over Folsom as well. Take that to the bank.

I am sure. The 7 on 7 against ghosts have def determined that Folsom will not win! LMFAO!

Folsom by 10. 

10 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Even Pops and Prep won't even comment. 

I have commented 

I think these teams are either 3/4 or 4/3 in CA and it’s foing to be a good game

i lean sparty but am nervous about new 15-year old QB playing on that stage in first game 

blueliner is definitely closer to this team though — he’s clearly very enthused.  I’m a bit skeptical but if he’s right and this DLS team is comparable to ‘10-15 DLS, I think sparky will roll — I just suspect both teams are a “tier” below those sparty teams 

• Like 1