My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

16 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Ouch, looking good W.C.

Ummmm, judging by the massive amounts of “classic” footage I’ve viewed of DSL and the Veer. 

I say with great confidence, chest puffery and bravado that...

DSL’s Veer does certainly hyper improve with reps and games, so there’s that. 

Sincerely Consuming Footage,

All Knowing Asshole

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

DLS  football is a legend in their own mind.

A myth if you will.

Similar to the Lochness Monster, Jesus, and... well you all get the point...

A myth, kinda like CC football on the national stage. Like TC Wiilliams and Rudy....myths. What was that movie called?...Remember the Packers? The fans are Kinda like apparitions going from thread to thread putting down other teams on the national stage when their own team won’t travel 12 miles for an “away” game. We hear things, but when we look real fast....they’re gone. Like a popcorn fart. Myths. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

A myth, kinda like CC football on the national stage. Like TC Wiilliams and Rudy....myths. What was that movie called?...Remember the Packers? The fans are Kinda like apparitions going from thread to thread putting down other teams on the national stage when their own team won’t travel 12 miles for an “away” game. We hear things, but when we look real fast....they’re gone. Like a popcorn fart. Myths. 

Actually, we won't play an away game that's less than 50.2 round trip miles. In fact, Colquitt travels 8.6 miles round trip for each of their home games. Then we will make two trips to Atlanta that will total over 800 miles combined.

When playoff time rolls around. We will more than likely make 1, 2 or maybe even 6 more trips to Atlanta.

I don't blame the coach for wanting to play as many home games as possible.

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Actually, we won't play an away game that's less than 50.2 round trip miles. In fact, Colquitt travels 8.6 miles round trip for each of their home games. Then we will make two trips to Atlanta that will total over 800 miles combined.

When playoff time rolls around. We will more than likely make 1, 2 or maybe even 6 more trips to Atlanta.

I don't blame the coach for wanting to play as many home games as possible.

Lol. Well, since you put it that way.🙃

40 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

A myth, kinda like CC football on the national stage. Like TC Wiilliams and Rudy....myths. What was that movie called?...Remember the Packers? The fans are Kinda like apparitions going from thread to thread putting down other teams on the national stage when their own team won’t travel 12 miles for an “away” game. We hear things, but when we look real fast....they’re gone. Like a popcorn fart. Myths

Cmon now, don’t be so harsh.  You would be a little testy too if your team lost 9 games over the last two years, legendary coach and all.  The CC means “can’t count”, but I heard they hired a CC (counting coach) to rectify that.  

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Cmon now, don’t be so harsh.  You would be a little testy too if your team lost 9 games over the last two years, legendary coach and all.  The CC means “can’t count”, but I heard they hired a CC (counting coach) to rectify that.  

We don't have the luxury of playing JV teams for 7 or 8 regular season games like your SoCal Huskies... Join a real league/district/region before you tout inflated W/L records.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Will you be attending the air show? Or just trolling on this site during the game?

Serious question.

I never troll.  I don’t even know what that means.

And I wish I could attend the air how but 3000 miles is just too long a commute, even for a chance to see Folsom,

I will be awaiting the result, though.  Too bad the game isn’t on ESPN.

Will you periscope it for me?

1 minute ago, Wosinc said:

I never troll.  I don’t even know what that means.

And I wish I could attend the air how but 3000 miles is just too long a commute, even for a chance to see Folsom,

I will be awaiting the result, though.  Too bad the game isn’t on ESPN.

Will you periscope it for me?

PM me closer to the date and we can set something up. I may FB Live or something like that.

On 6/19/2018 at 5:15 AM, Goldmember said:

But the facts remain.

DLS struggles with OOS teams and bowl opponents in August, September and December. Regardless of date.

The only person speculating is you. And I get it. You've got nothing else to sell your narrative.

What you are not getting is that I'm not selling anything.  

On 6/19/2018 at 5:17 AM, Goldmember said:

So DLS struggles with the best teams in the bowl games? Knock me over with a feather!

They are 4-1 against a perfect match in Centennial, but 3-4 against everybody else (including "all-star" teams)?

Who woulda thunk it?

Except maybe all the people who have been saying this for years.

Since we agree, what is it your trying to convince me of?  

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

How the hell u manage that promotion? Shit I’ve been at my dead end Certified asshole status for 8 months now

thanks 

Aspiring Chief Asshole

It’s not fair.  You’ve had way more practice at being an asshole.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I was being nice at top 30.

Now it's top 40.

LMFAO!

DAMN IT!!!

Well you must tell us Georgians... How can our football teams follow in the footsteps of the almighty blue-fielded Folsom Bulldogs on the road to elite-ism...ish-ness.

Im perplexed. Weve been at this for decades and our best still wouldnt break into the CA Top 40?! 

LMFAO, WHAT DO WE DO?!?! IS IT THE BLUE FIELD?

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

DAMN IT!!!

Well you must tell us Georgians... How can our football teams follow in the footsteps of the almighty blue-fielded Folsom Bulldogs on the road to elite-ism.

Im perplexed. Weve been at this for decades and our best still wouldnt break into the CA Top 40?! 

LMFAO, WHAT DO WE DO?!?! IS IT THE BLUE FIELD?

Folsom 48

Colquitt 17

And I am being nice :)