Kellen Winslow II (Rapist)

DevilDog

I can remember when he was a HS kid in San Diego when I was a Drill Instructor @ MCRD and actually saw him and his dad at the Denny's in Mira Mesa a couple of times.  Dude has some serious issues.  Multiple accusations of raping older women and breaking into Mobile Homes in San Diego.   If this is true I hope they bury his ass under the Jail. Sick Dude. He was released from the Jets back in the day when a Woman saw him masturbating in his car. 

https://deadspin.com/prosecutor-kellen-winslow-jr-threatened-to-murder-wom-1826877164

image.png.22c065809a0437f23ce03f8411bd3599.png

The female victims in the complaint range between ages 54 and 86. Deputy District Attorney Dan Owens outlined the allegations during the hearing.

The first two alleged victims said they were raped after getting into a vehicle. The third had been gardening when a man exposed himself. In the case of the last two victims, the prosecutor said, a man had entered their mobile homes.

All the alleged crimes happened in Encinitas, where Winslow II lives.

Among the charges in the complaint:

Kidnap, rape and forced oral copulation of a 54-year-old woman in March;

Kidnap, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May;

Indecent exposure in May (the victim was a 55-year-old woman);

Burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman in June; and

Burglary with the intent to rape an 86-year-old woman in June.

After hearing from Owens during the arraignment, Judge Robert P. Dahlquist ordered Winslow II to remain jailed on a no-bail status.

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I can remember when he was a HS kid in San Diego when I was a Drill Instructor @ MCRD and actually saw him and his dad at the Denny's in Mira Mesa a couple of times.  Dude has some serious issues.  Multiple accusations of raping older women and breaking into Mobile Homes in San Diego.   If this is true I hope they bury his ass under the Jail. Sick Dude. He was released from the Jets back in the day when a Woman saw him masturbating in his car. 

https://deadspin.com/prosecutor-kellen-winslow-jr-threatened-to-murder-wom-1826877164

image.png.22c065809a0437f23ce03f8411bd3599.png

The female victims in the complaint range between ages 54 and 86. Deputy District Attorney Dan Owens outlined the allegations during the hearing.

The first two alleged victims said they were raped after getting into a vehicle. The third had been gardening when a man exposed himself. In the case of the last two victims, the prosecutor said, a man had entered their mobile homes.

All the alleged crimes happened in Encinitas, where Winslow II lives.

Among the charges in the complaint:

Kidnap, rape and forced oral copulation of a 54-year-old woman in March;

Kidnap, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May;

Indecent exposure in May (the victim was a 55-year-old woman);

Burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman in June; and

Burglary with the intent to rape an 86-year-old woman in June.

After hearing from Owens during the arraignment, Judge Robert P. Dahlquist ordered Winslow II to remain jailed on a no-bail status.

Wow, buried under the jail may be too good for him.

Unbelievable, at some point one would think "it's time to break the cycle".

Regards,

BGW