List of recent Trump gaffs

1. Salutes North Korean General

2. Say's Kim Jong Un "loves his people."

3. Say's Kim Jong un "is great negotiator." 

4. Trump states he wants "his people to sit up at attenion" for him like they do Kim Jong Un

Can you imagine if Obama did ANY of the above 4 things!???? Fox News would be OUT OF CONTROL and the wing nut extremists would be calling for his head!

What a bunch of hypocrites!!

Trump-salutes-North-Korea-general-6-14-18-1068x582.jpg

Don't give a shit about any of this.My home improvement business is booming again.Almost as good as the 1980's.Hired 4 new workers,bought a new work truck(that makes 3) & updated some equipment.Lumberyards,dumpsters,tool suppliers,work clothes,sub contractors,deli's,workers buying better food,clothes for there families...It helps everyone.It's called trickle down economics.Capitalism at it's best.

Thank you Pres Trump for the rise of consumer confidence again.No more,If you make $250.000 I will tax you this much horseshit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, tommygun58 said:

Don't give a shit about any of this.My home improvement business is booming again.Almost as good as the 1980's.Hired 4 new workers,bought a new work truck(that makes 3) & updated some equipment.Lumberyards,dumpsters,tool suppliers,work clothes,sub contractors,deli's,workers buying better food,clothes for there families...It helps everyone.It's called trickle down economics.Capitalism at it's best.

Thank you Pres Trump for the rise of consumer confidence again.No more,If you make $250.000 I will tax you this much horseshit.

You gave a shit for all of this when Obana was president. 

Total hypocrites. The next crash is right around the corner for you TrumpTards.

Unbelievable. 

What a turd.

1 hour ago, tommygun58 said:

Even for the laborers it’s changed .. where 2 years ago I was making 10-11 an hour I now get double that an hour plus all the thousands I bring in a month doing side work..

while these pansies sit here and complain I sit back and laugh while I rack in all this new money 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Even for the laborers it’s changed .. where 2 years ago I was making 10-11 an hour I now get double that an hour plus all the thousands I bring in a month doing side work..

while these pansies sit here and complain I sit back and laugh while I rack in all this new money 

Everything is cyclical. The crashes always come under Repubs. It's coming anand you will be back to 10 bucks an hour. 

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Everything is cyclical. The crashes always come under Repubs. It's coming anand you will be back to 10 bucks an hour. 

The media after GWB was elected went big time into the economy,homelessness & some how polluted the country in less then 3 months without passing ONE new bill.Suckers fell for the msm bs & than 911.Wow did things change in my state of NJ(LIB LAND).Letters to the editors were mainly pro/Bush/ war vs Iraq.Teachers,students,Dem politicians,clergy...Why?.Because Both Clintons & most dems were demanding it & if GWB thought differently they & msm would have trashed him to no end.

Approval rating goes to 70%+.Country is united for the most part & then come the hypocrites.We all remember that bullshit.Un just war,Cheney is GWB brain...That worked a bit but GWB was re elected.Then they did the economy bs as usual with there buds in the msm.They scared the shit out of people & many stopped spending & saved.That killed any confidence that was out there.For only one reason & that goes back to the 70% approval rating.

The great thing that happened because of the 2000 election is when the Gore people saw the overseas ballots that were mainly military & 80%+ for Bush.The 1st thing thy tried to do was to hold those votes off during the recount.Here comes John Kerry = fail.USA  saw through that bull shit.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

The media after GWB was elected went big time into the economy,homelessness & some how polluted the country in less then 3 months without passing ONE new bill.Suckers fell for the msm bs & than 911.Wow did things change in my state of NJ(LIB LAND).Letters to the editors were mainly pro/Bush/ war vs Iraq.Teachers,students,Dem politicians,clergy...Why?.Because Both Clintons & most dems were demanding it & if GWB thought differently they & msm would have trashed him to no end.

Approval rating goes to 70%+.Country is united for the most part & then come the hypocrites.We all remember that bullshit.Un just war,Cheney is GWB brain...That worked a bit but GWB was re elected.Then they did the economy bs as usual with there buds in the msm.They scared the shit out of people & many stopped spending & saved.That killed any confidence that was out there.For only one reason & that goes back to the 70% approval rating.

The great thing that happened because of the 2000 election is when the Gore people saw the overseas ballots that were mainly military & 80%+ for Bush.The 1st thing thy tried to do was to hold those votes off during the recount.Here comes John Kerry = fail.USA  saw through that bull shit.

So you admit to trashing Obama?

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

So you admit to trashing Obama?

Your Schtick is getting old. I’m just keeping it real .... you don’t bring much substance to any of these threads. You rarely make new points, say the same thing over and over, so misinformed, don’t do your homework before running your Yap. It’s like c’mon dude .... read up on topics (from both sides) before giving your two cents..... and maybe, just maybe people would take you more seriously.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It'll get better.

Unemployment is forecast to hit as low as 3.5% this year. That's the lowest since late 1969.

GDP growth average forecast from the WSJ is 3.6% for Q2.

Winning!

150730_donald_trump_gty_1160.jpg

10 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Your Schtick is getting old. I’m just keeping it real .... you don’t bring much substance to any of these threads. You rarely make new points, say the same thing over and over, so misinformed, don’t do your homework before running your Yap. It’s like c’mon dude .... read up on topics (from both sides) before giving your two cents..... and maybe, just maybe people would take you more seriously.  

I had a very simple point in my OP that apparently you, and the other TrumpTards do not get.

Had Obama done ANY of the above Trump "gaffs" you all would be screaming for impeachment and even his head!

Total hypocrites! 

***And unemployment is NOT 3.5% percent. Millions are not being counted who have stopped looking for work and are out of the labor market, as YOU ALL pointed out during Obama's reign. You can't say it is calculated wrong and then when someone else takes office, suddenly love thy way its calculated. Total tards. 

bdfd80ac89c1a99a6acfba435bd521ca.jpg

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

History proves that he doesn't need to. Several Presidents were elected to second terms with ratings under 39%. 

I don't have to try. He's winning on his own. #KAG

yea...he's winning in the Fox news world with 38% approval...in the REAL world??...his disapproval rating is-has and always will be higher than his approval rating...#=losing