Charlie Kirk spits non stop facts!

Nolebull813

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He’s not clever, democrats are not monolithic.  He’s an idiot for thinking so and making glaring generalities. 

Yes now more than ever they are. Far left extremists have made it a terrible thing to identify as a democrat. Some of the worst policies and anti-American obstructionism I've ever seen in my lifetime. It's shocking how low they will go to get votes. 

They have not put put out any good ideas in the last 2 years. They just shout about the opposite of Trump. Nothing of substance. Just resist. That's a pathetic platform. 

We'all see how it pays off 

50 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yes now more than ever they are. Far left extremists have made it a terrible thing to identify as a democrat. Some of the worst policies and anti-American obstructionism I've ever seen in my lifetime. It's shocking how low they will go to get votes. 

They have not put put out any good ideas in the last 2 years. They just shout about the opposite of Trump. Nothing of substance. Just resist. That's a pathetic platform. 

We'all see how it pays off 

Are you going to copy anymore hannity shit today?

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Are you going to copy anymore hannity shit today?

List the top democratic leaders and post their fresh new policies they have proposed in the last year or so and how those policies benefit legal American citizens. 

I'll answer for you. 

Low IQ Maxine 

Crying Chuck Shumer 

whacky Nancy Pelosi 

and Pocahantas. 

Throw in eye popping Booker and shit show Kamala Harris. 

Give me the goods. Help someone in the center change their mind to lean left. What's the perks?