Party Affiliation Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Select from the following that closely identifies your party affiliation.

• Right Wing Nazi Genocidal Maniac
    • Leftist Snowflake Terrorist Whackjob
    • Centrist Chicken Poop Flake
    • Libertarian Anarchist Bomb Maker

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Speaking of the 2 parties, how can we get a 3rd pary big enough to be a threat.  Something like a Bernie Sanders/Obama combo party.  Can it happen?

We need something. Two party system sucks, if we could get the palatable policies between the two, you’d have a solid candidate. 

Problem in my view, it involves taking votes from the Dems and GOP, it’s not like a new arena with voters to divvy up. 

BGW

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Speaking of the 2 parties, how can we get a 3rd pary big enough to be a threat.  Something like a Bernie Sanders/Obama combo party.  Can it happen?

All is welcome to my party it’s called the Nothing maters anymore...just go to work and pay ur taxes and I’ll make sure we’re safe and no one bombs us ,, and that’s that

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

We need something. Two party system sucks, if we could get the palatable policies between the two, you’d have a solid candidate. 

Problem in my view, it involves taking votes from the Dems and GOP, it’s not like a new arena with voters to divvy up. 

BGW

Out of likes.

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

BGW

In my ideal world I’d do away with parties, they create untenable loyalties.  People vote straight ticket just because that’s their party rep.

Candidates should stand on the merit of their position and platform alone. It would prevent candidates from stating in presidential debates that they dont know the issues and will learn them if elected (trump) 

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

In my ideal world I’d do away with parties, they create untenable loyalties.  People vote straight ticket just because that’s their party rep.

Candidates should stand on the merit of their position and platform alone. It would prevent candidates from stating in presidential debates that they dont know the issues and will learn them if elected (trump) 

Spot on.

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Interesting, almost contravenes against voter tendencies to vote the box, we got generational voting party lines. 

Regards

BGW

7 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

like most things, your dumb ass don't have a qualified response.

When are YOU homies gonna start some shit in GEORGIA? I'll help you OUT! You clowns have passed by a stature of a Confederate Soldier in the Moultrie town square, FOUR TIMES! Try pulling THAT down, and see out it works out for you!

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

The only reason we pass it to pass it. I came down for 2 games and didn't see anything to be afraid of.

Of course, me and my son were strapped.

You know better.

WELL, ole RACIST ME, sits in the MIDDLE of about 1000 of my closest BLACK buds, in the HAWG POUND! It was funny as shit when the dumb ass Brookwood coach told the ATL newspapers. That he thought that he had gone back to the SIXTIES SOUTH, with all those blacks having to sit on the VISITOR'S SIDE! What his dumbass don't realize, is THOSE folks sit their by CHOICE, to INTIMIDATE you yokles who DARE to trek to the HOG PEN!xD

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I thought the same thing.

That however did not scare me.

Like hell they do. You can keep telling that lie all you want but we know the truth. 

To WHAT lie do you refer Satchio? Lets SEE, sit in season reserved seats with your baybee mama, for SEVENTEEN dollars a POP! Or sit with Mister RABID where you can sit with a hunnered of your bestest homies, for TEN dollars! THAT'S a TOUGH ONE!xD

14 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL, ole RACIST ME, sits in the MIDDLE of about 1000 of my closest BLACK buds, in the HAWG POUND! It was funny as shit when the dumb ass Brookwood coach told the ATL newspapers. That he thought that he had gone back to the SIXTIES SOUTH, with all those blacks having to sit on the VISITOR'S SIDE! What his dumbass don't realize, is THOSE folks sit their by CHOICE, to INTIMIDATE you yokles who DARE to trek to the HOG PEN!xD

Lmao wow damn I don’t know what’s worse Your Denial or the fact Colquitt segregates it’s fans.    

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

No seriously just let the mob due what they do and just pay ur dues 

just just look at the posters on here they are so brainwashed by politics that thier borderline schizophrenic 

I am all for it.  Shit at this point anything is better.