COLQUITT FINALLY GETS A PRE-SEASON SCRIMMAGE

94Packer

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro you need a New AD Jesus Christ how is that acceptable 

We got a new AD recently. 

He's a baseball guy who appointed another baseball guy to be the middle school AD. 

And he's got a terrible temper.

You may be right. 

'nuff said

xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He's a baseball guy who appointed another baseball guy to be the middle school AD. 

You may be right. 

'nuff said

xD

Ohh man I know how that goes .. baseball gets all the good shit 

We just  hired an all American wrestling alumni as AD so guarantee the wrestling team gonna have all the nice things  and the soccer team is gonna take a budget cut 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

We just  hired an all American wrestling alumni as AD so guarantee the wrestling team gonna have all the nice things  and the soccer team is gonna take a budget cut 

Friggin' baseball bro! Baseball! If baseball was worth a spit, it'd be self supporting like football. 

Colquitt Football can't have a big time OOS match up using the funds that Colquitt football produces because of baseball!  And stuff like Golf 😢

xD

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro you need a New AD Jesus Christ how is that acceptable 

They OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE! I had a conversation with a well known coach in the ATL fairly recently, who won several big school state championships! And he wanted to know if the job was still available at Colquitt! I told him yeah! And I don't think that he even got a looksee!

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

They OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE! I had a conversation with a well known coach in the ATL fairly recently, who won several big school state championships! And he wanted to know if the job was still available at Colquitt! I told him yeah! And I don't think that he even got a looksee!

Shit! And still wanted the job after talking to you?

Miracles never cease, but don’t expect miracles. 

Regards

AKA

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

HELL, they only have about 400 black boys in the whole school! And WHITE boys cain't JUMP! Think what they could do in FOOTBALL, if they had the same number of black boys that they have at VALDOSTA?(900) 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You may be right. 

'nuff said

xD

WELL, ESTHETICALLY, they already have the best baseibol park on the Eastern seaboard! But you cain't SHIT ATHLETES! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Friggin' baseball bro! Baseball! If baseball was worth a spit, it'd be self supporting like football. 

Colquitt Football can't have a big time OOS match up using the funds that Colquitt football produces because of baseball!  And stuff like Golf 😢

xD

What do you EXPECT? Folks ain't going to a baseibol game, and STAND UP for SEVEN HOURS! They only have about ten seats where you can see the fucking third base line! The dumbest SUMBITCH on the PLANET, designed this jewel at PACKER PARK!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

NOT HARDLY, unless you are typing from jail!

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

HELL, they only have about 400 black boys in the whole school! And WHITE boys cain't JUMP! Think what they could do in FOOTBALL, if they had the same number of black boys that they have at VALDOSTA?(900) 

Just your white boys obviously. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe if it wasn't like some exclusive richie rich club better athletes would be up for joining and learning the game. xD

You just need to have benefactors like my ole dearly departed bud at Pukeview,(Frank Zachman) who personally donated two $3000 scholarships for travel ball, for Panthers in need! THAT, plus Moultrie needs to NIX this bullshit of playing in the Georgia Parks and Recreation League! WHAT a WASTE of SWEAT!

• Haha 1

Just now, ORabidOne said:

WELL, I would imagine that you found a FEW white boys who could jump, out of the 3,000,000 available in Gwinnett adjacent! I don't remember the last white boy I saw shooting HOOPS in SOWEGA!

So all the Moultrie boys with no talent married no talent wives. 

Did I hear you correctly, or married 1st cousins? Naw, that can’t be right. 

Regards

AKA

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

You just need to have benefactors like my ole dearly departed bud at Pukeview,(Frank Zachman) who personally donated two $3000 scholarships for travelball, for Panthers in need! THAT, plus Moultrie needs to NIX this bullshit of playing in the Georgia Parks and Recreation League! WHAT a WASTE of SWEAT!

The problem with it is, there aren't many real coaches. It's just dads that are going to coach for a couple of years until their kid outgrows it. It's a buddy buddy good ol' boy popularity contest that runs right up through to the varsity stuff. Talent is squandered in the rec leagues by poor coaching and failure to make kids that need development welcome. 

If the kid isn't already a baseball wizard that plays on expensive and exclusive travel ball teams, he's gonna ride the pine and not give a shit about the game. 

Simple simon stuff. 

I think maybe we agree. Possibly for different reasons but idk. 

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe if it wasn't like some exclusive richie rich club better athletes would be up for joining and learning the game. xD

HEY, lets not talk about Ruffi in that manner! His ears are probably burning down in HAVANA! Maybe he'll bring you back some CEEEEGARS!😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The problem with it is, there aren't many real coaches. It's just dads that are going to coach for a couple of years until their kid outgrows it. It's a buddy buddy good ol' boy popularity contest that runs right up through to the varsity stuff. Talent is squandered in the rec leagues by poor coaching and failure to make kids that need development welcome. 

If the kid isn't already a baseball wizard that plays on expensive and exclusive travel ball teams, he's gonna ride the pine and not give a shit about the game. 

Simple simon stuff. 

I think maybe we agree. Possibly for different reasons but idk. 

WELL, remember the 3B and catcher on the 2003 State Championship team? Their daddy told me, that most of the good lil league coaches had quit,(including HIMSELF) because they were fed up with the BULLSHIT rules of playing EVERYBODY in the GRPA, and not worrying about the W!

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So all the Moultrie boys with no talent married no talent wives. 

Did I hear you correctly, or married 1st cousins? Naw, that can’t be right. 

Regards

AKA

Ya know, if you're a DUMB ASS, it ain't a sin to admit it! I won't laugh! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL, remember the 3B and catcher on the 2003 State Championship team? Their daddy told me, that most of the good lil league coaches had quit,(including HIMSELF) because they were fed up with the BULLSHIT rules of playing EVERYBODY in the GRPA, and not worrying about the W!

Excuse me for calling it like I see it, but... They sound like shitheads then. 

It's rec ball for crying out loud. Who cares about the W. They were in it for the wrong reasons. They should have been in it to instruct the kids on their teams how to play the game. Instead they're a bunch of chest thumping men looking for w's and making some lil kids hate the game. xD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Excuse me for calling it like I see it, but... They sound like shitheads then. 

It's rec ball for crying out loud. Who cares about the W. They were in it for the wrong reasons. They should have been in it to instruct the kids on their teams how to play the game. Instead they're a bunch of chest thumping men looking for w's and making some lil kids hate the game. xD

E69733D6-2189-4BD7-AD6B-383DB2F51314.png

I've been out there around the Magnolia Sports Complex diamonds. It's always been the same. A bunch of dads coaching and wanting to win a cheap trophy so bad that they hate having to let some of the less talented kids learn the game. 

Then we get to the varsity level and wonder why in the hell we can't win consistently, when all the way up since rec league, we have pushed out kids, and created an exclusive club of kids hand picked by their very own dads or dad's best friends etc. 

All the while some kids that don't have the "pedigree" could have been developed into monsters of the diamond. Instead they're outsiders since rec ball and treat the varsity "club" the same way they've always been treated by them... Like lepers. 

The only decent league at the Magnolia complex is the fall ball league. Kids actually get some instruction there and there is no cheap ass trophy at the end so the coaches aren't foaming at the mouth. That league doesn't last long enough imo. I guess maybe it's not as popular because the dad's don't have a piece of golden plastic with a crooked brass plate engraved with Champion on it. xD