Well this could be interesting

HSFBfan

Just now, Bormio said:

Mueller indicting more Russians -yawn.  At this rate we will have his report in 2035.

12 more russians.....another nothing burger 

Trump will be dead before the dems yell we got you lol 

Dems introduce bill to abolish ice....same dems said they are going to vote against it

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Mueller indicting more Russians -yawn.  At this rate we will have his report in 2035.

like time is a concern????...after Benghazi (2 1/2 yrs) and the Server (still talking about it yesterday!!)...he just needs to get it right...I think he struck gold and heads will spin when his final report comes out...patience Grasshopper...

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dems introduce bill to abolish ice....same dems said they are going to vote against it

Loved the thing about Paul Ryan scheduling the ICE vote.  The Dems who introduced the bill then had the “chutzpah”, as my in-laws would say, to claim Ryan was engaging in “political theatre” and would vote against their own bill!  🤦🏼‍♂️ 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well not a nothing burger, but certainly not what we all continue to wait on baited breath for...

Guess I’ll have to move off the edge of my seat.  Again.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

Loved the thing about Paul Ryan scheduling the ICE vote.  The Dems who introduced the bill then had the “chutzpah” as my in-laws would say, to claim Ryan was engaging in “political theatre” and would vote against their own bill!  🤦🏼‍♂️ 

They have absolutely nothing left in the tank. They are introducing Bills they dont even believe in. Ice is here to stay. Love seeing illegals locked up daily 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I love the timing. LOL

After yesterday's beat down of Strzok and a few days before DJTs meeting w Putin. They're not fooling anyone anymore. 

Just an attempt to embarrass Trump.  Indicting Russians to look relevant actually shows how little he has.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I love the timing. LOL

After yesterday's beat down of Strzok and a few days before DJTs meeting w Putin. They're not fooling anyone anymore. 

beat down??...LOL......that's what Fox news was hyping for weeks..and what happened...they got their asses kicked by a great American patriot!...and right after the I.G. report was a BIG nothing burger....0-2....😉

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At least Rosenpuss did acknowledge that the election vote counts weren't affected. 

Plus, now we know for sure that this interference happened under Obama's watch. 

and we also know for sure their intention was to help Trump get elected....😉

13 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Gotta go through the motions and process nonetheless.

I suppose they’ll never be able to visit Disney World with their kids without fear of an arrest at the Orlando Airport.

I dont think they have any plans on visiting Disney world lol 

If the Republicans win in November I can only imagine the screaming at the sky its gonna be

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're denial is unprecedented. You're losing and don't even realize it. #delusional

how would you know with your head buried so deep Trump sand...I.G report=nothing burger after much hype by Fox news and yesterday was the day they were dreaming about...they were going to expose a corrupt FBI agent and expose his links to the make-believe "deep state"....and he swung back!....😉

It's amazing how you naysayers of Robert Mueller's investigation can be so affected with tunnel vision.  If the FBI and the intelligence community have the goods on 12 members of the Russian GRU, what makes you think that they don't have information on which Americans they were corresponding and colluding with?  I'm sure that the GRU has done a LOT MORE to cover their tracks than anyone from the Trump campaign team.  To think otherwise is to continue to leave your head buried deeply in the sand.  

More fun will be coming, bank on it.

Any guesses as to which Congressman ask the Russian GRU (KGB) for help?   I'd bet even money that it is Dana Rohrabacher.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, stanscript said:

It's amazing how you naysayers of Robert Mueller's investigation can be so affected with tunnel vision.  If the FBI and the intelligence community have the goods on 12 members of the Russian GRU, what makes you think that they don't have information on which Americans they were corresponding and colluding with?  I'm sure that the GRU has done a LOT MORE to cover their tracks than anyone from the Trump campaign team.  To think otherwise is to continue to leave your head buried deeply in the sand.  

Any guesses as to which Congressman ask the Russian GRU (KGB) for help?   I'd bet even money that it is Dana Rohrabacher.

If they had the goods on the Americans, he would not be wasting time indicting Russian military officers.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

As Glenn Greenwald of the Guardian points out, the indictments give Mueller to make allegations and offer innuendo without ever having to back it up in court - cause there won’t be any trials.  But everyone will accept his version as gospel.

Mueller is a decorated war hero and loyal American.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, stanscript said:

great post!...I can't wait to find out who the republican TRAITOR was that asked the Russians for help...I hope it was D.R...

4 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Mueller is a decorated war hero and loyal American.

I am not saying that Mueller is falsifying evidence or lying.  But he is one side of the argument as a prosecutor.  There will be no defense to these charges, because the Russians will never go to trial.  I was not aware in America that prosecutors were assumed to be infallible.