Well this could be interesting

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

So were John McCain and others.....What's your point...

I am a huge fan of John McCain and Robert Mueller.  I grew up with ‘Nam and have deep respect for those who went and fought for our country.

For the handful-who saved lives while truly risking their own-I owe my life today,  Everyone reading this is indebted to their bravery and loyalty: they put America first, ahead of their own lives.

John McCain and Robert Mueller are heroes. And loyal Americans.

• Thanks 1

In the end Mueller has a story to tell and he will tell it.  There will be no lead-pipe, drop dead revelation. There will be holes in the story, areas where evidence is lacking.  One side will find the story compelling, one will say it is BS.  And it will come down to politics - as impeachment of a President is wont to do.

18 minutes ago, Bormio said:

In the end Mueller has a story to tell and he will tell it.  There will be no lead-pipe, drop dead revelation. There will be holes in the story, areas where evidence is lacking.  One side will find the story compelling, one will say it is BS.  And it will come down to politics - as impeachment of a President is wont to do.

Respectfully, I honestly believe it will come down to love of country.  Not a party but a country:  the one we were born in.

15 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Respectfully, I honestly believe it will come down to love of country.  Not a party but a country:  the one we were born in.

Both sides,for the most part, love the country - or believe they do.  Public opinion will decide this - which is the way it should be.

33 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

and if you heard Rosenstein today....he's setting the table for the big collapse...he said we need to look at this as patriotic Americans and put our country before party....he's trying to soften things for the Fox news gang that's going to lose their minds when all this "fake news" (as Trump said TODAY) turns out to be not so fake....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and if you heard Rosenstein today....he's setting the table for the big collapse...he said we need to look at this as patriotic Americans and put our country before party....he's trying to soften things so the Fox news gang that's going to lose their minds when all this "fake news" (as Trump said TODAY) turns out to be not so fake....

Both sides think they love the country and their motives are pure, and the other side is evil and beholden to party.  So your interpretation of his remarks was predictable.

8 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Both sides think they love the country and their motives are pure, and the other side is evil and beholden to party.  So your interpretation of his remarks was predictable.

one side isn't showing much love for this country when they constantly question and deny the reports and findings of our Intell. community for the sake of protecting the President....you guts are and have been placing him above our country......Fox news is in attack mode 24-7 trying to make people believe in "fake" news and the "deep sate"....

Just now, DBP66 said:

one side isn't showing much love for this country when they constantly question and deny the reports and findings of our Intell. community for the sake of protecting the President....you guts are and have been placing him above our country......Fox news is in attack mode 24-7 trying to make people believe in "fake" news and the "deep sate"....

Why does the Left love the FBI so much - remember J. Edgar?

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

one side isn't showing much love for this country when they constantly question and deny the reports and findings of our IntelL. community for the sake of protecting the President....you guts are and have been placing him above our country......Fox news is in attack mode 24-7 trying to make people believe in "fake" news and the "deep sate"....

That's EXACTLY what they did for Barack Hussein, for EIGHT LOOOOOOONG YEARS!

By the BY, DUMB ASS, what EXACTLY has PRESIDENT Trump DONE that's ILLEGAL? Kicking you girl's asses in the election AIN'T a CRIME!