Texas football refs

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

What happened? For those of us who don't know.

We were cheated by Cy Fair and screwed by the refs. Cy Fair played dirty and aimed low at our players, and they were rough with our wide receivers. Refs did a shitty job calling that game. The UIL is mistaken if they think I will forget about this and let it go.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Long story short...Midway got their asses waxed by Cy-Fair in title game.  He claims officiating was slanted.

40-7 in the 3rd quarter said otherwise...But eh...His call.

You be the judge...

You are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. And it was not just the officiating that screwed us, it was bad coaching. That is why I left before the game was over. I was not going to watch a team be rewarded for cheating. Too much of that in today’s world. 

Just now, Frosty4024 said:

Sums it up.

The coaches blew it. If they had prepared the team properly, we win. The coaches were excited and wanted to put on a show for the fans. That shit doesn’t work. A properly prepared Midway team takes Cy fair to the cleaners. 

I told the coaches all year long at practice to implement a step for the OL. They never listened. 

And I was not impressed with Cy Fair. Any team that wants to play dirty gets no respect from me. Be a man and play clean. 

Here’s the bottom line. This should be obvious to fans. Cy Fair was not that good. No team was that good. Midway had the best team in the state, but even the best team can’t beat idiot coaches and bad refs. The UIL is no where to be found on this issue because they know this problem is much deeper than it looks. Where there’s smoke there’s a fire. That was true in Panama and it’s true here. 

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Awwwwwwww 

you mean to tell me the defenders were not nice to the WRs

lol am I the only one seeing this shit

D5CAFBD9-DF49-436C-8E5B-820943FD7407.gif

Where are the men on here? 

Listen jackass, they played dirty. They shoved our receivers and one player threw turf at Mordecai. Cy Fair played dirty and was out to lowball Midway. It was not fair to the players or the fans. And our defense was lost against the classic west coast routes Cy Fair implemented.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Timeout here. Listen you elitist prick, best you shut up and listen than run your mouth. I am right on this. We were screwed in that game. And the fans next to me witnessed the disaster that night. 

You’re a whining loser.You actually said the DB were to rough on the WR 😂

• Haha 2