Texas football refs

16 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

I am trying to raise awareness of a minor thing that has become a problem for Texas high school football. Now get off my thread you little crybaby bitch.

You’re whining because your team was boat raced.What are you going to do next , stomp your foot cross your arms and stick out your lower lip😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

You are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. And it was not just the officiating that screwed us, it was bad coaching. That is why I left before the game was over. I was not going to watch a team be rewarded for cheating. Too much of that in today’s world. 

Well I’m declining that invitation for Christmas turkey, okay?

Pretty much ruined it for me. 

AKA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Timeout here. Listen you elitist prick, best you shut up and listen than run your mouth. I am right on this. We were screwed in that game. And the fans next to me witnessed the disaster that night. 

Can you you give me a couple plays when the refs screwed up so I can at least see on the tape what you are talking about?  Thanks brother.  BTW, I love Texas folks fire for the game!!

22 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Midway will get smashed

At this point if they were playing Rab's team I would be rooting for Cole-Quit against them.  And everyone knows how irritating that is. 9_9 Is there any tapes of Cy-Fair pulling hair and hitting Midway across the head with folding chairs while the Coaches diverted their attention away from the field like a good old fashion Rasslin Match?

• Haha 4

Dude, Cy Fair was Like the Katy defense was when they beat LT in the Championship. Defenses like that are far and few between. Like freakin hornets flying to the ball. Midway wasn't ready or hadn't seen any thing like that before. Refs didn't give them the game. Watch the game again, tell me I'm not being honest. Midway had the QB, the offense too. CyFair had the D.

On 7/15/2018 at 2:24 PM, Big hairy bald Jones said:

When will the UIL finally do something about this? The UIL needs to man up and step into this. The problem is out of hand. 

1 minute ago, GlenC7 said:

Dude, Cy Fair was Like the Katy defense was when they beat LT in the Championship. Defenses like that are far and few between. Like freakin hornets flying to the ball. Midway wasn't ready or hadn't seen any thing like that before. Refs didn't give them the game. Watch the game again, tell me I'm not being honest. Midway had the QB, the offense too. CyFair had the D.

You are correct sir!

whats your thoughts on Katy this year?

12 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

This. Cy Fair was also wayyyyyyyy too physical for Midway and it caused Midway to implode. I sat on the Midway side of the field for that game at AT&T. I thought the refs were biased against Manvel FWIW, against HP.

• Like 1

I honestly don't know. They will be good as they usually are, But I don't know how good. You don't know about Katy until towards the end of the district play. I haven't been keeping up with the chatter about them this year. I don't even know who there QB is. I really don't see them making it to the big game. Although I think location in regional finals does help. Last year in the rain In San Antonio against LT, the TO's killed them. I do think LT is better coached and Katy would still Have NS to contend with before that. I'm not even sure if they would be D1, or D2. I can say I was very impressed with LT last year against Allen with the 2nd string QB. If Katy had to lose last year to LT I wish the starting QB for Lt wouldn't have gotten hurt. If they had their starting QB, LT wins that game. My gut feeling is maybe NS comes out of this region in D1.

30 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

I honestly don't know. They will be good as they usually are, But I don't know how good. You don't know about Katy until towards the end of the district play. I haven't been keeping up with the chatter about them this year. I don't even know who there QB is. I really don't see them making it to the big game. Although I think location in regional finals does help. Last year in the rain In San Antonio against LT, the TO's killed them. I do think LT is better coached and Katy would still Have NS to contend with before that. I'm not even sure if they would be D1, or D2. I can say I was very impressed with LT last year against Allen with the 2nd string QB. If Katy had to lose last year to LT I wish the starting QB for Lt wouldn't have gotten hurt. If they had their starting QB, LT wins that game. My gut feeling is maybe NS comes out of this region in D1.

I've been reading up on NS, they have a very talented team coming back.  Talent is well distributed within each unit too.

1 hour ago, GlenC7 said:

Technically Midway "kinda" met a D that played like that to a degree in the semi's....

"They" just didn't have the kicker to finish the job...

Moving on tho...

East Tx teams can play with the best, DFW, GHA, and the best of the Hill country, LT and WL. Pretty sure they will soon win the big one, Won't hurt my feelings. Tx Football. Lufkin one of the most storied teams in Tx. Time to be back. I would Like to see a west Tx football team do well also. Grew up in that region but seems the MOJO ain't there anymore.