Utah rankings

HSFBfan

13 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Yes, it’s called a conference rivalry game. Sometimes rivals will play tough. It happens all the time. Take your Raiders for example. They always have fits with Miramar even though STA always has superior talent and should roll them. I’m sorry you’re too much of an idiot to understand that. Keep trying, Canes. 

Are you going to shut up this year and actually put a poll out there? I mean, with your superior intellect your poll should be perfect, right? 

By fits you mean Miramar bashing their heads in 44-27 😂

• Haha 1

On 7/20/2018 at 8:35 AM, Guccifer said:

Except for known reality, you're spot on guy.

They only beat McDonogh, 28-0.

They only beat Mount St. Joseph, 37-22.

They only beat Bishop Sullivan, 29-8.

They only beat Calvert Hall, 28-7.

And don't start with this "end of year" nonsense. SFA had a 5 week layoff before they played Bingham.

Bingham just can't hang with these teams. This proves again that you are uniquely unqualified to even pretend that you can do a national ranking.

Didnt AHP only beat Bishop Sullivan 14-7?  In the final few moments too, as they were losing most of the game. AHP was Top 10 everywhere. Perhaps they should be dropped.

Only IMG & Colquitt beat Bishop Sullivan worse than SFA. And IMG beat them when they pretty much had given up on the season.

SFA beat McDonogh 28-0 and 48-7 ... How exactly is that bad?

Mount St. Joseph was 6-4... BUT 3 of those losses were to SFA themselves, then Calvert Hall & McDonogh ... Well SFA pummeled Calvert Hall & McDonogh...

I will agree with the fact that Bingham was pretty much SFAs only real quality win. And for OmahaVol to say SFA wouldve done that to every team not in the Top 10 based off that 1 game is going too far ... ANYTHING can happen in 1 game, and its never good to base too much off 1 game either a big win or a questionable loss... Consistency is what matters.

On 7/20/2018 at 8:20 PM, Omaha Vol said:

Yes, it’s called a conference rivalry game. Sometimes rivals will play tough. It happens all the time. Take your Raiders for example. They always have fits with Miramar even though STA always has superior talent and should roll them. I’m sorry you’re too much of an idiot to understand that. Keep trying, Canes. 

Are you going to shut up this year and actually put a poll out there? I mean, with your superior intellect your poll should be perfect, right? 

Thanks, my first thought with the earlier posted vitriol.

What about it Coochiefer?

Display your brilliance.

BGW

On 7/21/2018 at 1:02 AM, Belly Bob said:

I wouldn't count on it.

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say that he won't produce a poll this year, but he will make dozens and dozens of posts about how other people's polls are stupid, because he's still a petulant man-child who doesn't have the self-confidence to produce work of his own but who, like a deeply insecure and unhappy teenage girl, will spend lots and lots of his free time on the internet criticizing the work of others.

On point analysis....

Asperger's with anti social psychotic breaks.

BGW

Yes, it’s called a conference rivalry game.

Here's our resident cornball deploying yet another excuse.

So first you tried to claim that perhaps SFA had called off the dogs. When it was proven that they didn't, you then tried to use the conference rivalry excuse. As if that matters at all to the quality of SFA's team and whether or not they'd beat every non top 10 team by 38,

Take your Raiders for example. They always have fits with Miramar even though STA always has superior talent and should roll them. I’m sorry you’re too much of an idiot to understand that. Keep trying, Canes. 

When running out of excuses and cockamamie explanations resort to subject-changing.

Check.

There's no excuse for STA losing like to Miramar at home. The truth is that the 2017 team just wasn't that good.

Same reasoning for SFA. They were overrated based on a single game against a team that every top school trounces.

• Thumbs Down 1

Will you stop wasting your time asking this?

Polls done by message board posters are stupid and simply posting one doesn't therefore make you qualified or even competent.

You've clearly been exposed as an incompetent rube with no ability to analyze high school football.

• Thumbs Down 1

On 7/21/2018 at 11:02 AM, ECHS05 said:

Didnt AHP only beat Bishop Sullivan 14-7?  In the final few moments too, as they were losing most of the game. AHP was Top 10 everywhere. Perhaps they should be dropped.

You haven't even made a point.

I've already said that AHP was overrated by the masses.

I don't know why people do silly things like this. As if I would be backed into a corner by this post?

On 7/21/2018 at 11:02 AM, ECHS05 said:

SFA beat McDonogh 28-0 and 48-7 ... How exactly is that bad?

McDonogh and Mount St. Joseph stink.

SFA couldn't put a running clock on the former in their first game and struggled mightily with the latter.

In a 13 game schedule, SFA had 4 pedestrian and/or bad performances.

But OmahaClown thinks they beat every non top 10 team by 38.

Based on no evidence (or logic apparently) whatsoever.

29 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Will you stop wasting your time asking this?

Polls done by message board posters are stupid and simply posting one doesn't therefore make you qualified or even competent.

You've clearly been exposed as an incompetent rube with no ability to analyze high school football.

The only incompetent rube I see on here is someone with a complete lack of social skills. 

You know quite a bit, and have a good vocabulary but you’re the biggest jackass on any forum I’ve come across. 

You certainly have the most screen names by anyone else by far and are the loudest. 

But all that energy and vigor in a quest for “hard truth” is lost to no avail. 

Good luck with whatever it is you’re trying to accomplish, I’ll be around for the comic relief that you provide daily. 

Regards

Your Daddy

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Guccifer said:

You haven't even made a point.

I've already said that AHP was overrated by the masses.

I don't know why people do silly things like this. As if I would be backed into a corner by this post?

So SFA was overrated, AHP was overrated...

Which teams werent overrated? What 10 teams did you consider Top 10 last year?

Which teams have this PERFECT resume it takes to get into Guccifers top 10? The only team I see with no blemish to point to is Mater Dei. How do we find the other 9 top 10 teams? Or how do we find non-overrated teams? 

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Which teams have this PERFECT resume it takes to get into Guccifers top 10? The only team I see with no blemish to point to is Mater Dei. How do we find the other 9 top 10 teams? Or how do we find non-overrated teams? 

Listen you have to understand. Every team sucks except STA and the slapdicks STA plays. 

Once STA plays a high profile team magically they are spared criticism. 

It's the same ole tired shit. 

When someone always says everyone sucks most likely it's them that actually sucks. Lol 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

This is a pretty accurate depiction of how this idiot rates every team but STA. He will never have the balls to put out a poll like us for fear of the bashing he would receive for some of the teams he would include in an imperfect poll. (All of our opinion-based polls will have teams that not everyone will agree with). 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2018 at 1:52 PM, Guccifer said:

Here's our resident cornball deploying yet another excuse.

So first you tried to claim that perhaps SFA had called off the dogs. When it was proven that they didn't, you then tried to use the conference rivalry excuse. As if that matters at all to the quality of SFA's team and whether or not they'd beat every non top 10 team by 38,

Not sure how you see that as changing the subject? I simply put out another possible scenario as to why the game was closer and not a total destruction. I didn’t actually watch the game, so I can’t give you a definitive reason as to why it was closer than it should’ve been, only reasonable and educated guesses. If you see that as me being a clown and changing the subject, then I don’t know what else to tell you. I can’t talk to someone who’s an arrogant ass and has no sense of reasoning. Your incessant ranting and raving about other people’s posts are getting old. Simply put, you're being a f$&cking idiot. 

• Like 1