Utah rankings

HSFBfan

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Plus Bingham crushed East twice last season. Has Bingham ever beaten an elite OOS team? And how good was the DLS team that East beat? 

Bingham had a good team when they took BG to OT in 14. very physical team. 

losses to Booker T, STA, OT loss to BG, and SFA so they aren't scared to test themselves.

beat valor Christian in OT but cant think of other notable oos win 

I thought bingham played CC one year? or maybe BG squeaked by CC the year bingham played BG to OT. think its the latter....

East beat a garbage dls team that should of lost to servite if the right DE or OLB gets off a block and stuffs a 2 point conversion. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Utah perception takes a big hit after SFA beat down. 41-3. 

Well, let’s be real here. SFA would’ve smashed any team outside of the national top 10 like that. Especially, the way they were playing at the end of the year. 

Would you still call Miami NW a chump team last year after they let the Chandler game get out of hand? I certainly wouldn’t. Sometimes the better team will run it up in these high profile national games. 

12 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Well, let’s be real here. SFA would’ve smashed any team outside of the national top 10 like that. Especially, the way they were playing at the end of the year. 

Would you still call Miami NW a chump team last year after they let the Chandler game get out of hand? I certainly wouldn’t. Sometimes the better team will run it up in these high profile national games. 

Oh trust me .... I’ll be the first to tell you SFA was legit last year. I would of picked them to beat img. 

Of course Miami NW not a chump team either. Chump is a strong term. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Oh trust me .... I’ll be the first to tell you SFA was legit last year. I would of picked them to beat img. 

Of course Miami NW not a chump team either. Chump is a strong term. 

I cant wait to see what that LB does at bama. He was all over the field. SFA was very good. 

13 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Except for known reality, you're spot on guy.

They only beat McDonogh, 28-0.

They only beat Mount St. Joseph, 37-22.

They only beat Bishop Sullivan, 29-8.

They only beat Calvert Hall, 28-7.

And don't start with this "end of year" nonsense. SFA had a 5 week layoff before they played Bingham.

Bingham just can't hang with these teams. This proves again that you are uniquely unqualified to even pretend that you can do a national ranking.

21 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Utah perception takes a big hit after SFA beat down. 41-3. 

Don't forget that Bingham's no 1 RB had limited playing time because of a shoulder injury and that their QB left the game early in the 3rd with a concussion. 

It was 17-3 at half and 20-3 in the 4th. SFA scored 21 4Q-points against a hobbled Bingham team.

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Plus Bingham crushed East twice last season. Has Bingham ever beaten an elite OOS team? And how good was the DLS team that East beat? 

In 2013, they beat Valor Christian of CO (13-1, CP 21 ) by 3 in OT. 

In 2017, they beat Kahuku of HI (11-2-1, CP 107) 17-0.

In 2014, they lost by 3 in OT to BG (15-0, CP 2).

They were soundly beaten by BTW (14-0, CP 13) in 2014, BG (15-0, CP 7) in 2015, STA (13-2, CP 7) in 2016, and SFA (13-0, CP 4) in 2017.

That DLS team was not very good, and they lost that game to East by a last-second FG.

59 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

In 2013, they beat Valor Christian of CO (13-1, CP 21 ) by 3 in OT. 

In 2017, they beat Kahuku of HI (11-2-1, CP 107) 17-0.

In 2014, they lost by 3 in OT to BG (15-0, CP 2).

They were soundly beaten by BTW (14-0, CP 13) in 2014, BG (15-0, CP 7) in 2015, STA (13-2, CP 7) in 2016, and SFA (13-0, CP 4) in 2017.

That DLS team was not very good, and they lost that game to East by a last-second FG.

No they werent soundly beaten by BTW in 2014.

I watched that game, it was the 1st version of the Geico Bowl games in Florida... Called the Burger King State Champions Bowls...

BTW won 34-28 and it looked like Bingham was going to win for a bit. Very good, close game that went to Overtime. BTW actually had to come from behind to win that one.

2014 was one of Binghams better teams, and BTW had a strong team too that went undefeated... It was the year after their MNC.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

So the Miners never beaten a CP Top 20 team. Thx. Proof that UT is a one state team when it comes to national relevancy. 

They arent elite teams.. But I consider it a 2 team state, ... both pretty good but not elite. 1 consistently in the 25-75 range... The other in the 50-125 range.

But seriously, I think Corner Canyon is going to make a name for themselves over the next 3 years.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Guccifer said:

Except for known reality, you're spot on guy.

They only beat McDonogh, 28-0.

They only beat Mount St. Joseph, 37-22.

They only beat Bishop Sullivan, 29-8.

They only beat Calvert Hall, 28-7.

And don't start with this "end of year" nonsense. SFA had a 5 week layoff before they played Bingham.

Bingham just can't hang with these teams. This proves again that you are uniquely unqualified to even pretend that you can do a national ranking.

There you go daisy chaining again. You can’t completely determine a team’s worth based on a few in-conference scores and the margin of victory. Did you actually watch those games? I’m sure, in your great wisdom, that you know whether or not SFA took their foot off the gas pedal. They certainly didn’t in their high profile national game against Bingham. 

As far as rankings are concerned, I have yet to see you post a national poll. I think it’s simply because you don’t have the balls, or the intellect, to do it for fear of getting thrashed by all of these knowledgeable posters on this site. So, I say to you sir, put up or shut up! 

30 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

You can’t completely determine a team’s worth based on a few in-conference scores and the margin of victory.

I didn't.

You made a nonsensical claim that a team that didn't even put running clocks on 4 teams outside the top 250 would beat everybody outside the top 10 by 38 points.

You are incompetent.

34 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I’m sure, in your great wisdom, that you know whether or not SFA took their foot off the gas pedal. They certainly didn’t in their high profile national game against Bingham. 

I don't even need to ask that question since no great high school team ever would take their foot off the gas and only beat Calvert Hall 28-7.

Competent people know these kind of things.

47 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

There you go daisy chaining again. You can’t completely determine a team’s worth based on a few in-conference scores and the margin of victory. Did you actually watch those games? I’m sure, in your great wisdom, that you know whether or not SFA took their foot off the gas pedal. They certainly didn’t in their high profile national game against Bingham. 

As far as rankings are concerned, I have yet to see you post a national poll. I think it’s simply because you don’t have the balls, or the intellect, to do it for fear of getting thrashed by all of these knowledgeable posters on this site. So, I say to you sir, put up or shut up! 

Guccifer watched it on ESPN Classic. 

His go to for research in Moms basement  

Regards

BGW

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Guccifer said:

I decided to waste some time on you and looked up their 37-22 win over Mount St. Joseph.

It was 21-16 at halftime.

It was 30-22 with 8 minutes left in the game.

You're a clown, @Omaha Vol.

Yes, it’s called a conference rivalry game. Sometimes rivals will play tough. It happens all the time. Take your Raiders for example. They always have fits with Miramar even though STA always has superior talent and should roll them. I’m sorry you’re too much of an idiot to understand that. Keep trying, Canes. 

Are you going to shut up this year and actually put a poll out there? I mean, with your superior intellect your poll should be perfect, right? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

[...]

Are you going to shut up this year and actually put a poll out there? I mean, with your superior intellect your poll should be perfect, right? 

I wouldn't count on it.

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say that he won't produce a poll this year, but he will make dozens and dozens of posts about how other people's polls are stupid, because he's still a petulant man-child who doesn't have the self-confidence to produce work of his own but who, like a deeply insecure and unhappy teenage girl, will spend lots and lots of his free time on the internet criticizing the work of others.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I wouldn't count on it.

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say that he won't produce a poll this year, but he will make dozens and dozens of posts about how other people's polls are stupid, because he's still a petulant man-child who doesn't have the self-confidence to produce work of his own but who, like a deeply insecure and unhappy teenage girl, will spend lots and lots of his free time on the internet criticizing the work of others.

I won’t hold my breath, either. He’s a straight up bitch! Just runs his mouth. Been doing it for years. 

• Like 1