Little late but...Dwyer vs Cardinal Gibbons

954gator

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, 954gator said:

@golfaddict1Dwyer was going to be pretty solid anyways, so these transfers could be huge. 

Just a public trying to keep up with STA. 

Just because your a private school doesn't mean you can recruit the best players from the area without Publics being able to do the same. 

Heres to Dwyer whooping that ass!!!

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just a public trying to keep up with STA. 

Just because your a private school doesn't mean you can recruit the best players from the area without Publics being able to do the same. 

Heres to Dwyer whooping that ass!!!

Who's mentioning public vs Private?  I have no problem with Dwyer getting transfers. 

30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No I didn't say you did. I'm just glad Dwyer is getting in position to compete instead of playing against a stacked deck.

excited to see how it plays out 

Honestly, I look forward to seeing some publics (especially outside of sofla) getting a bit more talent in.  The next few years could be interesting.  

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Who's mentioning public vs Private?  I have no problem with Dwyer getting transfers. 

Some sta people complained when lakeland was getting tons of talent because they knew they couldn't beat lakeland at full strength 

Want to bet if Dwyer beats them they will complain about Dwyer and say they cheaters?

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

No I didn't say you did. I'm just glad Dwyer is getting in position to compete instead of playing against a stacked deck.

excited to see how it plays out 

It would be nice to actually see someone in region 4 that can compete with them 

Especially since Doral (by some lucky break) fell apart basically a week from spring practice 

7 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Some sta people complained when lakeland was getting tons of talent because they knew they couldn't beat lakeland at full strength 

Want to bet if Dwyer beats them they will complain about Dwyer and say they cheaters?

Lol when have STA people ever complained?   

7 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

This post is kind of ridiculous. 

6 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Lol when have STA people ever complained?   

For starters whenever they lose in playoffs they become some of the biggest crybabies out there

Everyone was making excuses just this past year when Venice put them down in the playoffs 

"Venice got favorable calls"

"Venice got lucky"

"this was sta weakest team in 15 years and they almost won"

But yeah sta never complains?

Everytime sta runs table in FL they say it's because they are so much better then everyone else and every other team is trash but whenever they lose it's a bunch of excuses 

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I guarantee you right now if Dwyer Knocks them out of playoffs the sta fanboys out there will find some excuse to try and diminish Dwyer just like they did with Venice 

Nah there will be 100 posters hating on STA, and Canes might show up and defend them.   That's about what happens every time.   

Just now, 954gator said:

Nah there will be 100 posters hating on STA, and Canes might show up and defend them.   That's about what happens every time.   

Oh yes the biggest hypocrite on the entire forum will show up to defend sta

You know the same jackass who gets on everyone else for being "fanboys" yet he always shows up like a fanboy to suck on St Thomas Aquinas 

The irony 😂