We have a recruiting violation in FL

HSFBfan

Sounds like he used a college coaches account, which has access to game and practice film of many/most schools in order to watch recruits. They were able to watch all game and practice film of their opponents, which if you know anything about coaching would be a massive advantage.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, 954gator said:

So wait coaches can't watch HUDL videos?!

Not through a college coaches account which has far more access then high school teams can share with other teams

College coaches are allowed access to practice film (including some in preparation for playing Braden River during the week)

So basically if a team has practice filmed the week of playing Braden River then the Braden River coach can see everything they are doing in practice, it would be considered the same thing if a coach was videotaping a practice of another school (which is against fhsaa rules)

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Don’t know much about either team, but given all the film they’ve now seen Braden River better roll!

This is not the first bit of controversy involving that rivalry 

Venice coach was fired (for a few weeks this off-season) for liking a tweet made by a Venice  player that was considered racist towards the Braden River coach

It appears Braden River are no better than Venice when it comes to doing underhanded stuff

17 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

So wait coaches can't watch HUDL videos?!

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Nope can’t watch YouTube videos either

1 hour ago, 1MustangW said:

Sounds like he used a college coaches account, which has access to game and practice film of many/most schools in order to watch recruits. They were able to watch all game and practice film of their opponents, which if you know anything about coaching would be a massive advantage.

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Not through a college coaches account which has far more access then high school teams can share with other teams

College coaches are allowed access to practice film (including some in preparation for playing Braden River during the week)

So basically if a team has practice filmed the week of playing Braden River then the Braden River coach can see everything they are doing in practice, it would be considered the same thing if a coach was videotaping a practice of another school (which is against fhsaa rules)

I'm going on record to state this, you better believe coaches are setting up dummy accounts and scouting teams, via hudl or whatever.

Who doesn't? Maybe I'm cynical....

Regards,

BGW

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I'm going on record to state this, you better believe coaches are setting up dummy accounts and scouting teams, via hudl or whatever.

Regards,

BGW

That's what I'm saying.   Shoot, if you're not towing the line you're not trying.   

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Regards,

BGW

Players have to be added to rosters in order to access Hudl. In what way do you think coaches are able to set up dummy accounts? 

1 hour ago, 1MustangW said:

Players have to be added to rosters in order to access Hudl. In what way do you think coaches are able to set up dummy accounts? 

Good question, thought of that after I posted, thinking about how my kid's account. Let me me think on it.....

There's a way, I'm not the go to tech guy.

Regards,

BGW

p.s. I'm thinking in terms of opposition looking in, maybe snagging or setting up with a log in and password with a coach who's moved on and has no need. That's one idea.

2. A recruiter leaves the area and has a relationship with a rival coach and turns info over is another.