SOOOOOOO, you THINK your team has a PROGRAM?

ORabidOne

5 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

Winning. They would all be the best teams in Ga.

Then SOMEBODY had better tell AHP, Bishop Sullivan, Miami Central, and Booker T., who have ALL lost in GEORGIA!

And I don't wanna know about your bloviating BULLSHIT! I want to know WHY they are GREAT PROGRAMS! Cause I can TELL you WHY Colquitt beats the shit outta every supposed program in the country! Contrary to popular belief, money DON'T buy happiness! But hard work, organization, quality coaching, state of the art strength and conditioning, state of the art nutrition, and attention to detail DOES! They don't affectionately call it the University of Colquitt, for NOTHING!

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

They both look WAY nicer than coldcuts. 

Yeah, 75 yds. versus 110?xD And the sidelines are wider than AWEBUN! A nice feature when somebody is barreling down on the out of bounds! And jist fer shits and giggles! Coach ProPst and staff took their team aircraft to TEXAS, to see what's what! And he wanted the BEST that there was! And he apparently got his wish!

33 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

assuming you never watched Varsity, Inc.  😎

Varsity, Inc.

They don't call you LOOOOOSIANER fer NUTTIN! Just goes to show how STUPID you boys are! Did you happen to catch the tidbit about, "from here on OUT, we're PLAYING EVERY WEEK!"xD Region 1AAAAAAA schedules it's ten games, with TWO WEEKS off, one in the middle, and one at the end of regular season, to get ready to KICK SOME NAWTH JAWJA ASS! That way, you don't get burned out, and it gives injuries time to heal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Colquitt's strength and conditioning building, makes West Monroe look BUSH LEAGUE! Colquitt has an indoor sprint and obstacle track inside of the weight training facility! And 72 weight stations, and lockers for 135 players! We be BIG TIME BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

A real program wins and graduates it's players.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO being in the State finals in 1963, 1991, 1994, 2010, 2014, 2015, and 2017, don't do it for YOU? And keep in mind, that in order to even MAKE the playoffs until 1990! The Packers had to beat seven eventual NATIONAL CHAMPIONS from Region ONE, the LIL SEC!

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

A real program wins and graduates it's players.

If you don't graduate, you don't PLAY at COLQUITT! WELL, unless you go out during GHSA mandated DEAD week, and KEEL a 68 yr. old white man, trying to protect his property! I GUESS silly lil Grump took DEAD WEEK, LITERALLY!

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Try as they might, Colquitt will never be Valdosta.

WELL, if we had WON those 23 seven point losses, instead of losing, it'd be CLOSE! But two five game, and an eight game winning streak, is helping to close the gap!😉

And nobody ELSE will be EITHER! During Valdosta's reign of terror in the 60's, 70's, and 80's, with six natty's against much better competition than DLS had in NORCAL! NOBODY was close! And the Packers spoiled yet another Natty in 1989, with their 7-0 upset on 20/20!

34 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Then SOMEBODY had better tell AHP, Bishop Sullivan, Miami Central, and Booker T., who have ALL lost in GEORGIA!

And I don't wanna know about your bloviating BULLSHIT! I want to know WHY they are GREAT PROGRAMS! Cause I can TELL you WHY Colquitt beats the shit outta every supposed program in the country! Contrary to popular belief, money DON'T buy happiness! But hard work, organization, quality coaching, state of the art strength and conditioning, state of the art nutrition, and attention to detail DOES! They don't affectionately call it the University of Colquitt, for NOTHING!

Colquitt had to play there starters all game against Vista Murrieta. There not beating the shit out anyone Lol. You need to get out more Rab!

14 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I just defined what a program is in my opinion.

100 years of football,

You should accomplish something.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THREE big school state titles, in the toughest state in the country, don't float yor boat? C'MON dudette! You KNOW the level of competition in the Peach State! What's with all the negativity! These bitches actually believe that THEY are the SHIT! WELL actually, they ARE! I just told you Skippy, that in order to get TO the playoffs, you would hafta beat the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS, in seven different seasons! Because only ONE team left the region for the state playoffs! And until 1991, in order to make those playoffs, you had to  beat VALDOSTA or Thomasville, TWICE!

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL, if we had WON those 23 seven point losses, instead of losing, it'd be CLOSE! But two five game, and an eight game winning streak, is helping to close the gap!😉

And nobody ELSE will be EITHER! During Valdosta's reign of terror in the 60's, 70's, and 80's, with six natty's against much better competition than DLS had in NORCAL! NOBODY was close! And the Packers spoiled yet another Natty in 1989, with their 7-0 upset on 20/20!

What do you click if you like part of it, and part of it is hilarious?

12 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Colquitt had to play thEIR starters all game against Vista Murrieta. There not beating the shit out anyone Lol. You need to get out more Rab!

SAAAY WHAAAAT? Vista only scored ONCE, on a FUMBLE RECOVERY in our end zone! We were four points from a RUNNING clock, until the boo boo by you know who! And that was the QB's second start! And we almost blew the FIRST start!

By the BY Skippy, Colquitt plays thirty players on both sides of the ball, in the FIRST QUARTER!

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Any REAL program has balls to challenge themselves against top competition OOS.  Not like coldcuts who signs a ten year deal with isb. 

Hey Jose', what do you call Bishop Sullivan for HOMECOMING, Hoover twice, South Panola, Cocoa, Tampa Plant, and AMERICAN HERITAGE?

As an aside, let me see your PAPERS?:ph34r:

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

They don't call you LOOOOOSIANER fer NUTTIN! Just goes to show how STUPID you boys are! Did you happen to catch the tidbit about, "from here on OUT, we're PLAYING EVERY WEEK!"xD Region 1AAAAAAA schedules it's ten games, with TWO WEEKS off, one in the middle, and one at the end of regular season, to get ready to KICK SOME NAWTH JAWJA ASS! That way, you don't get burned out, and it gives injuries time to heal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Colquitt's strength and conditioning building, makes West Monroe look BUSH LEAGUE! Colquitt has an indoor sprint and obstacle track inside of the weight training facility! And 72 weight stations, and lockers for 135 players! We be BIG TIME BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's your Bush League...

dsfield9-01-17a.jpg

• Like 1