SOOOOOOO, you THINK your team has a PROGRAM?

ORabidOne

52 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I've actually BEEN to Massillon for a game! And to my knowledge, they have never, ever, ever, I mean NEVER experienced the sweet taste of VICTORY in a State Championship game! And their Paul  Brown Stadium is a hunnered years old! It has a partially hooded roof, that has support poles obstructing many folks view of the field! HELL, it ain't much better than Mills Memorial Stadium in Albany, Georgia, and very similar construction!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Gimme FACTS! WHAT sets them apart from any other high school team? And I don't mean wins, I mean nuts and bolts of a PROGRAM!

SJR has a youth football league that plays at their home stadium and has a coaches and a pipeline connected to the Newark and Paterson pop warner ,,, plus was connections with all of the coaches in the tristate while Moultrie only has 1 youth league the BNU has 100s of towns to choose from 

how bout them apples

44 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

SJR has a youth football league that plays at their home stadium and has a coaches and a pipeline connected to the Newark and Paterson pop warner ,,, plus was connections with all of the coaches in the tristate while Moultrie only has 1 youth league the BNU has 100s of towns to choose from 

how bout them apples

How bout THESE apples? Colquitt county has ONE director of football operations! And that is RUSH PROPST, for grades 6-12! They run the SAME plays from 12-18.5 years of age! And the best of the lot play Pop Warner, against teams from all over the greatest football state in America! Each team to varsity, has a minimum of four coaches per team! And they all play against teams from other schools! And what's the big deal about having players from all over Jersey! You girls SUCK! In 2017, Georgia had three of the top four QB'S in AMERICA, from small town America like Cartersville, Harrison, and GAC!!

18 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

How bout THESE apples? Colquitt county has ONE director of football operations! And that is RUSH PROPST, for grades 6-12! They run the SAME plays from 12-18.5 years of age! And the best of the lot play Pop Warner, against teams from all over the greatest football state in America! Each team to varsity, has a minimum of four coaches per team! And they all play against teams from other schools! And what's the big deal about having players from all over Jersey! You girls SUCK! In 2017, Georgia had three of the top four QB'S in AMERICA, from small town America like Cartersville, Harrison, and GAC!!

Damn you almost put me to sleep 💤 talking about those soft ass teams

069AE1D8-97B8-4A37-839E-F11A1531EA6A.gif

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

Rab....I believe you to be in error.  i'm pretty sure that Earl Jefferson is the Director of Football Operations for Colquitt.

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Any REAL program has balls to challenge themselves against top competition OOS.  Not like coldcuts who signs a ten year deal with isb.