Scrimmage night in Moultrie

94Packer

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The rain has all but stopped but there was just another lighning strike pretty close by. 

Not looking really good rn. Rain picking back up a bit again too as I type 

You think they are going to try to get the game in? If I head to the house I have a 15 mile drive to the house and then a 15 mile drive back to the field house to pick up my son. He’s only 15 and can’t drive yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 94Packer said:

You think they are going to try to get the game in? If I head to the house I have a 15 mile drive to the house and then a 15 mile drive back to the field house to pick up my son. He’s only 15 and can’t drive yet.

Is he back at LS? 

I noticed Kaleb wearing a low number.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah! You tell him.

I'd stand outside the stadiums south wall and throw ten dollar bills over the fence for the kids every time the crowd cheered and not even be able to see the action. 

xD

My pockets aren’t quite that deep but I like the sentiment 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Woodchopper said:

Long drive for MG for 1Q.

I know right. That's why I'd just as soon like to see them move to the ipf and get the work in. 

Miller Grove had that one kid look like he was hurt pretty bad too. Maybe a shoulder. They cut his jersey off him to work on it in the trainers tent.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Valdosta over Glynn Academy 28-10 in the 3rd. Either Glynn is falling off or Valdosta is bringing it this year. Thats actually a good match up for a scrimmage.

Lee-Tift scrimmage cancelled after 1 series each.

I think Valdosta may be pretty good this year bro. They've been kinda quiet down there. That means they're hiding something. 

If they're bad, their fans would be crying out loud on the vents. If they were really great they'd be crowing. 

Instead they're sorta quiet. That makes me nervous. 😂

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think Valdosta may be pretty good this year bro. They've been kinda quiet down there. That means they're hiding something. 

If they're bad, their fans would be crying out loud on the vents. If they were really great they'd be crowing. 

Instead they're sorta quiet. That makes me nervous. 😂

Way to early to say

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I am not at a HS scrimmage. I'm actually out to dinner right now 😎

We have dinner at the scrimmage! 

Two birds with one stone and all.

The Packer Snack Shack hamburgers are pretty straight. Of course I just ate the patty with cheese, pickles and grilled onions. Threw the bun away.

• Like 1