Im in my mid of my life...

Unamo

I am in the mid of my life where i want to give up because of my husband situation. He is 45 years old and were married for 23 years now, we have 2 children a college young man and our little princess. He started using marijuana for almost 3 years now and his doctor told him to use this alternative medicine because he has a chronic pain. But as time goes by I am bothered because he acted differently, my little princess is so afraid of him. And I came across this article https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/blogs/marijuana-news/how-do-you-determine-what-the-strongest-cannabis-strain-is that maybe he uses a strong MJ that's why he acted like that now. I don't know if it still useful for him to use marijuana as a medicine. We don't talk to him because of his situation. Can somebody help me?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Unamo said:

I am in the mid of my life where i want to give up because of my husband situation. He is 45 years old and were married for 23 years now, we have 2 children a college young man and our little princess. He started using marijuana for almost 3 years now and his doctor told him to use this alternative medicine because he has a chronic pain. But as time goes by I am bothered because he acted differently, my little princess is so afraid of him. And I came across this article https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/blogs/marijuana-news/how-do-you-determine-what-the-strongest-cannabis-strain-is that maybe he uses a strong MJ that's why he acted like that now. I don't know if it still useful for him to use marijuana as a medicine. We don't talk to him because of his situation. Can somebody help me?

Cannabis has different effects.. if it’s more mental like ptsd I would go with Sativa strain but if he’s actually in pain I’d go with an indica Strain with a High THC Count and CBD

3 hours ago, Unamo said:

Just saying if you think cannabis has bad reaction opioids have  100% worse effects 

maybe a less thc strain I suggest or a low Thc high CBD oil that you don’t smoke you just put a drip 💧 on tongue 

id do research 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Unamo said:

2/10

On 8/14/2018 at 5:55 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Just saying if you think cannabis has bad reaction opioids have  100% worse effects 

maybe a less thc strain I suggest or a low Thc high CBD oil that you don’t smoke you just put a drip 💧 on tongue 

id do research 

I have a 27yr old niece that has severe scoliosis.  Was in a full body cast most of her teen years and now has more hardware in her back than a local Ace.  There is literally no position she can be comfortable in.  For her it came down to a lifetime of Percocet or cannabis.  She uses the latter and gets by.  BTW she has a good career at a major medical news journal and you would never know that she’s “high”.