Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

The resident idiot cancelled a trip to Denmark because they did not want to sell them Greenland.

What a fool.

This is your mental illness right in the Oval office.

President Harry Truman’s administration made an offer to buy Greenland from Denmark in 1946 for $100 million in gold. In the early days of the Cold War with World War II still a fresh memory, a foothold on what Time magazine described at the time as “the world’s largest island and stationary aircraft carrier” seemed like an invaluable asset.

The $100 million offer was not known publicly until 1991 when a Danish newspaper uncovered declassified memos about it, though Time reported in 1947 military officials had discussed offering to write off Denmark’s $70 million debt in return for the island.

According to a report by The Associated Press on the memos, the State Department also weighed trading land in the Point Barrow district of Alaska for strategic parts of Greenland. Under that deal, Denmark would have had the rights to any oil discovered in the district, but it would have been required to sell the oil to the U.S.

Then-State Department official John Hickerson wrote in April 1946 that nearly every member of the planning and strategy committee of the Joint Chiefs of Staff agreed “control of Greenland is indispensable to the safety of the United States.” Another State official claimed Greenland would provide “valuable bases” for a counteroffensive over the Arctic in the event of an attack.

On Dec. 14, 1946, Secretary of State James Byrnes made the formal offer to Danish Foreign Minister Gustav Rasmussen during a meeting in New York. In a telegram to the U.S. Legation in Copenhagen, Byrnes wrote the proposal “seemed to come as a shock” to Rasmussen, but the files in the National Archives do not indicate if the Danes ever responded to the offer.

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/nation-world/buy-greenland-trump-isnt-the-first-president-to-consider-the-idea

8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hey curly girl...how's the Russian hoax going? What is Lemon and Maddow spoon feeding you today??  LOL.. go get him truth seeker!!

yea...Russia was  a hoax huh??...how f*in dumb are you mam?!?!....Russia helped your boy get elected..FACT...hoax?!..you and your fellow Trump worshipers are a hoax...you think Russia didn't help your boy??..it's called denial mam...and your full of it...🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

yea...Russia was  a hoax huh??...how f*in dumb are you mam?!?!....Russia helped your boy get elected..FACT...hoax?!..you and your fellow Trump worshipers are a hoax...you think Russia didn't help your boy??..it's called denial mam...and your full of it...🤡

Holy shit....YOU ARE A FUCKIN MORON. Just like sleepy Joe you like (your truth) over facts. I pray you have no kids.

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

The resident idiot cancelled a trip to Denmark because they did not want to sell them Greenland.

What a fool.

This is your mental illness right in the Oval office.

how f*in embarrassing?!....every day the world wakes up and laughs at us...way to go Donny!!....🤡

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Holy shit....YOU ARE A FUCKIN MORON. Just like sleepy Joe you like (your truth) over facts. I pray you have no kids.

my truth is THE truth...your truth is what Donny told you to baaalieve and it worked!!..it's a FACT the Russians helped Trump get elected...FACT...you and you clowns need to deal in reality once in a while mam...you're a bunch of lost puppies looking for answers..and Donny feeds you lies 24/7....🤡

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Where is the proof? NYT WAPO  hell even CNN said it's over.

Seriously you need to lay on a couch and talk to someone.  Your TDS is really scary.

where's the proof???...are you serious mam??...you're much dumber than I thought....wow!!...did you ever hear of the Mueller report??...you clowns are so twisted you really don't know reality anymore....SAD...Trump has brain washed all you fools...and it worked...your living proof!!...Trump tell lies and you repeat them...🤡

one more time...It's a FACT the Russians helped Trump get elected....😉

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

where's the proof???...are you serious mam??...you're much dumber than I thought....wow!!...did you ever hear of the Mueller report??...you clowns are so twisted you really don't know reality anymore....SAD...Trump has brain washed all you fools...and it worked...your living proof!!...Trump tell lies and you repeat them...🤡

one more time...It's a FACT the Russians helped Trump get elected....😉

Where is the proof?  And "my tiny little brain said so" doesn't count. Show me the facts truth seeker.

Waiting.......

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Where is the proof?  And "my tiny little brain said so" doesn't count. Show me the facts truth seeker.

Waiting.......

you are much much dumber than I thought....proof?...the money they spent of F.B. and Twitter?...the Willieaks help they got from Assigan and Stone?....do you remember that they asked Putin who he wanted to win and he said Trump....you have been brain washed..BIG TIME...you're a typical low information voter Trump feeds off of...and your gullible...you said Trump never lied to you huh?!?..🤡

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hmmm who would Russia want as POTUS?

Trump who is a hard  ass or Hillary who would roll over for a donation to the Clinton foundation and other kick backs?

Go get em truth seeker!!!

just ask Putin...what did he say mam??....he wanted Trump to win...you're taking denial to a another level...Clinton foundation??...stop with the B.S. Fox news talking points and grow a brain...:$

did you know the guys working in the Russian troll factory in St. Petersburg were setting up Trump rallies here in the U.S.? They had one down south with Hillary in a cage in the back of a pick-up truck with morons like you cheering them on...mission accomplished Validmere!...and it's still paying off....just YESTERDAY Trump asked why can't Russia join the G8 again?!?..he would fully support it?!?...doing Putin's bidding for him like a good little lap dog...:/

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

just ask Putin...what did he say mam??....he wanted Trump to win...you're taking denial to a another level...Clinton foundation??...stop with the B.S. Fox news talking points and grow a brain...:$

did you know the guys working in the Russian troll factory in St. Petersburg were setting up Trump rallies here in the U.S.? They had one down south with Hillary in a cage in the back of a pick-up truck with morons like you cheering them on...mission accomplished Validmere!...and it's still paying off....just YESTERDAY Trump asked why can't Russia join the G8 again?!?..he would fully support it?!?...doing Putin's bidding for him like a good little lap dog...:/

So when is the next hearing? They'll get him this time right? 😂😂😂

• Sad 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

You take being naive to a whole new level....you are an EMBARASMENT to all DBP alumni curly girl.  So cute your racist mad dog drinking boyfriend comes to defend you...true love 😂😂

and don't forget Trump never lied to you mam!!....12,000+ lies later...:$..talk about naïve?!?!

• Haha 1