Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

not the answer huh?..LOL....take a look around mam...get your head out of the sand...🤡

dumbest motherfucker on this board and you wear it proudly.  I know you love me. You want to know why? Because every time you kiss your wife you taste my dick. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Not surprised...no answer because your head is buried in the sand...again! Typical WELCHER.

no answer?..to you statement the country is "strong"?...what does that mean mam??...we're not an international joke?...the country is united and not divided?...Trump has a majority of Americans supporting him?...white nationalism is not a problem due to Trump?.. and the country doesn't trust him...but because we have low unemployment were "strong" huh mam??...stop being a Trump stooge and grow a brain of your own...🤡..#welchersfriend

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

no answer?..to you statement the country is "strong"?...what does that mean mam??...we're not an international joke?...the country is united and not divided?...Trump has a majority of Americans supporting him?...white nationalism is not a problem due to Trump?.. and the country doesn't trust him...but because we have low unemployment were "strong" huh mam??...stop being a Trump stooge and grow a brain of your own...🤡..#welchersfriend

You are beyond stupid....there is no hope for you.  Carry on.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

BIG spoonful from Lemon and Maddow..keep opening wide jackass.

• Sad 1