FYi Trinity Catholic Didn’t Even make the playoffs in 2a division!!!

LiberalDonaldTrump

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Trinity Catholic lost in the 3rd RD Class 2 playoffs.

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2017/cptournv.pl?tournament=Missouri,_2

What a damn idiot..

12 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Districts not playoffs Dopey

@PrepGridiron to Qualify for Missouri State Playoffs you must win Your district first.. they lost in districts they never even made it to playoffs 

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There are some among us here obsessed with trying to bring someone or some team/state down.

They end up looking like the pot headed copper boy.

Yeah. Idk why we can't just watch each other's football and critique it. maybe even have hypothetical stuff as to how we think they would do if they were in our state, complete with explanations why we feel that away and all. 

Instead we get a good bit of... Whatever this thread is. xD

I've already said it, I for one am not opposed to Colquitt scheduling this game. For Colquitt, they get a team with talent on the schedule that they can have their kids line up against. Its great exposure for the Colquitt kids. For Trinity, they up their scheduling to see if they can get over the hump in their classification. My issue has always been that if you watched tape of Trinity, this outcome was predictable. The teams Trinity had played against are far inferior to Colquitt and even though Trinity was handling those teams, the step up would prove too much 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There are some among us here obsessed with trying to bring someone or some team/state down.

They end up looking like the pot headed copper boy.

Ya know, being right behind the sidelines on the visitor side for the trinity game really gave me some perspective about things. I truly felt bad for their team and fans. Not because what Colquitt did to them on the field, but because they were truly out of their league. It was obvious that funding is low for the program. No tables other than what Colquitt provided. No net for the kicker to kick into. The best I can say is it was 45 kids and the equipment they wore on the field, not much else. Definitely no TVs, tablets, whiteboards etc. I don’t even recall the offense or defense having a meeting with their respective coach after a series

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bones said:

If East Side doesnt blast those guys then I'll have to take over the excuse thread. To be fair these MO school seem to be hoodwinking everyone.

Obviously they aren't as good as they were being sold to us. They look a lot like that Bishop Sullivan team that came down and took an ass whipping last season. 

Ranked in a couple of polls then roll in soft as charmin. Seem to do pretty ok on average where they are from though. 

I still got my eyes on them. I think they play Gonzaga this week. I'm watching for how that turns out. 

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I've already said it, I for one am not opposed to Colquitt scheduling this game. For Colquitt, they get a team with talent on the schedule that they can have their kids line up against. Its great exposure for the Colquitt kids. For Trinity, they up their scheduling to see if they can get over the hump in their classification. My issue has always been that if you watched tape of Trinity, this outcome was predictable. The teams Trinity had played against are far inferior to Colquitt and even though Trinity was handling those teams, the step up would prove too much 

My issue is they didn’t make the state playoffs why are they playing Colquit County 

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

My issue is they didn’t make the state playoffs why are they playing Colquit County 

How does Missouri playoff system work? I really don’t know so I’m asking. It appears that they won their “league” but lost in the district championship

15 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@PrepGridiron to Qualify for Missouri State Playoffs you must win Your district first.. they lost in districts they never even made it to playoffs 

Its all part of the state tournament. Here's the state tournament bracket put out by the MSHSAA:

https://www.mshsaa.org/Activities/DistrictWinners.aspx?alg=19&class=2&year=2017

Here's the article that discusses the change in the system. Note this sentence in the article: The regular season will be nine games, but every team will qualify for the district playoffs, which begin in Week 10.

https://www.stltoday.com/sports/high-school/football/mshsaa-approves-new-football-playoff-system/article_68906602-6142-11e0-ae76-001a4bcf6878.html

No I know everything I didn't need to know about Missouri playoffs.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Colquitt will handle some big GA schools the same way most likely.

They already have.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Its all part of the state tournament. Here's the state tournament bracket put out by the MSHSAA:

https://www.mshsaa.org/Activities/DistrictWinners.aspx?alg=19&class=2&year=2017

Here's the article that discusses the change in the system. Note this sentence in the article: The regular season will be nine games, but every team will qualify for the district playoffs, which begin in Week 10.

https://www.stltoday.com/sports/high-school/football/mshsaa-approves-new-football-playoff-system/article_68906602-6142-11e0-ae76-001a4bcf6878.html

No I know everything I didn't need to know about Missouri playoffs.

A lot of states are that way. It's Regions in Texas and etc.

According to libtrump you win district you are in the semifinals of state. lol

• Like 1

Man I was minding my own business watching Hannity, when I figured during a commercial I would come on the board and check out the latest HSFB news and wouldn't you know? My name is getting dragged through the mud!! 

To the Colquitt posters: I said they proved they would WIN in Missouri 2A!!! Jeez. I guess some people just can't take a back handed compliment 😂

• Haha 2