Dallas Cops, Breaks into a man's home and kills him... claims she thought it was her own apartment

29 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Saw this yesterday.  First thought was how do you get your own apartment wrong?  Second thought was she must have been drunk or on something.  Curious to see what a tox screen says.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Makes me sick.  How is it that the taking a life is one of the first things that come to mind in these situations.  Don't know what happened in HIS apartment but it doesn't really matter.  Taking a life should never be the default response.  Just take a deep breath before you do anything.   Maybe you will have time to see your mistake.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Saw this yesterday.  First thought was how do you get your own apartment wrong?  Second thought was she must have been drunk or on something.  Curious to see what a tox screen says.

Strangest shooting scenario for sure.  I didn't see it in the news yesterday.  What part of the city?

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Makes me sick.  How is it that the taking a life is one of the first things that come to mind in these situations.  Don't know what happened in HIS apartment but it doesn't really matter.  Taking a life should never be the default response.  Just take a deep breath before you do anything.   Maybe you will have time to see your mistake.  

If you have someone in your apartment I'm sorry but your gonna kill the person. In thos case the cop wasnt even in the right apartment. I have no idea how to even defend it because you really cant. If someone broke into my house in sorry but they are not leaving alive 

17 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

If you have someone in your apartment I'm sorry but your gonna kill the person. In thos case the cop wasnt even in the right apartment. I have no idea how to even defend it because you really cant. If someone broke into my house in sorry but they are not leaving alive 

Using this analogy he should have shot her.  She tried to enter his place without consent.  Do you think he would have gotten a manslaughter charge as well?  I agree with you on all pts.  That's scary in itself😂

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Usibg this analogy he should have shot her.  She tried to enter his place without consent.  Do you think he would have gotten a manslaughter charge as well?  I agree with you on all pts.  That's scary in itself😂

No the dude would have been named a cop killer all over and would face the death penalty in TX, even tho she is the one that went to the wrong apt.  Hope she gets whatever the worst sentence can be.  No longer safe to even be in your own apt.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Drunk, high or deranged, perhaps? Or else there is much more to this than meets the eye. Tragic loss of life for no reason at all ... sad 😒!

• Like 2