Week 5 Excuse Thread

Sammyswordsman

10 hours ago,  Eddyr2 said: 

The GA game on ESPN2 proved to me that GA isn’t that go...if the defending state champ get beat by one great player and a bunch of under side Kids your state isn’t that great...it would be like MD losing to La Habra 

Echs05 Excuse

”Losing kids to graduation... Losing 3 of your best players to IMG, South Carolina baseball, and 1 kid just quitting... And 2 of your best players still on the sidelines will have that effect.

Defending Champ doesnt mean a lot. Look at Dr. Phillips... They are the FL defending 8A champs and theyve been blown out twice.”

• Haha 1

On 9/15/2018 at 2:09 AM, Sammyswordsman said:

Looking forward to hearing from our brethren in Ga. NJ. And Fla.

Although it seems the NJ guys are happy BC lost  so maybe not many excuses there.

Ga is a train wreck and leaguenplay hasn’t even started 

@Sammyswordsman

add this too list 

something about Grayson might win now because the packers are traveling in Rush hour Blah Blah Blah 

And no visitor parking lmao

2084F818-22A6-49A8-9F87-19F8C5D97681.gif

2EE06499-5A20-46CE-BB4C-CB18F766CDE8.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 9/15/2018 at 9:38 AM, Sammyswordsman said:
   10 hours ago,  Eddyr2 said: 

The GA game on ESPN2 proved to me that GA isn’t that go...if the defending state champ get beat by one great player and a bunch of under side Kids your state isn’t that great...it would be like MD losing to La Habra 

Echs05 Excuse

”Losing kids to graduation... Losing 3 of your best players to IMG, South Carolina baseball, and 1 kid just quitting... And 2 of your best players still on the sidelines will have that effect.

Defending Champ doesnt mean a lot. Look at Dr. Phillips... They are the FL defending 8A champs and theyve been blown out twice.”

On 9/15/2018 at 10:44 AM, Sammyswordsman said:

ECHS05

Give Grayson back Jeff Herron... Or even Mickey Conn as HC... And they probably are Top 5 this year.

The kid is HOF in this thread 

• Haha 2

It's at very minimum 3 1/2 hours from Moultrie to Loganville for a 7:30 pm game.  Colquitt is a blue collar/no collar community.  People work for a living.  Leaving directly after work and driving straight to the stadium...finding someplace to park and walking the 1/2 mile trek to the ticket office...should put Colquitt fans in to see the game right about halftime.

Since GPB is carrying the game on wireless...you can expect about 100 Packer fans at the game and 25 of them will be coaches.  

Rush and the TEAM which is down (2) offensive starters...will hafta generate their own enthusiasm.  

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On my way home from work a peculiar looking homeless shaman walked up to my car at the intersection and told me if I gave him 5$ he'd do a rain dance that would guarantee rain tonight.   I told that bitch hell no why would I want it to rain man it's football Friday!   If I had only known....how much STA could have used that Fkn rain tonight!  

MC 43 STA 27.

• Haha 4