GA HSFB scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

To be the best, you need to play the best. Spoke to the JC HC a few days ago. He said playing SJC early in the season absolutely made his team better now. 

Wonder how much better Marietta will be this year for playing Rome, Good Counsel, Grayson, & St. Johns in their 1st 5 games... Even though they lost all 4.

Or how much better theyll be next season...

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

There will be a streamed game tonight 

Seqouyah(Canton,GA) @ Creekview(John's Creek,GA)

Creekview is a newer school 

And Seqouyah is usually bad... Or average at best but they're having an extremely uncharacteristicly good year and are currently 5-0 and Creekview is also having an uncharacteristicly good year at 5-0. 

Now before y'all go off the deep end I'm not saying either of these teams are nationally relevant but they could be players in 6A as 6A is currently up in the freaking air... BIG TIME... It's anyone's guess... 

It should still be an interesting game... 

And for those who are interested I will provide the link to the stream. 

Again while neither is actually relevant in the grand scheme of things it's always entertaining to see two undefeated teams play regardless of What state they're in at least to me. 

SOOOOOOO, what do you know that I DON'T, about a no brainer rematch tween Coffee and Lee in 6A?

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SOWEGA is too difficult and expensive to get to. Would Lowndes offer an OOS slappy upwards of $20k to visit? Doubt it. 

What's so expensive about SOWEGA? The motel rooms appear to be about the same as Northern Jersey! And there are three options to get there by air!(Macon, Albany, and Tallahassee) And even JAX ain't out of the realm of possibilities!

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We've talked about this ad nauseum. Most quality OOS teams don't want to take a long flight, then have to bus it a few hours to the destination. Too much. 

It is an HOUR or LESS to two of those destinations! TRY AGAIN! WE know WHY! Because Northeastern privates are uneasy about playing public school powers in the SOUTHEAST! Their comfort zone is playing OTHER privates, preferably Catholic privates!

As an aside, I was struck by Judge Cavanaugh's opening statement yesterday! He as much as said that in high school and college, he and his friends didn't associate with the PUBLIC SCHOOL PEONS!

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

There will be a streamed game tonight 

Seqouyah(Canton,GA) @ Creekview(John's Creek,GA)

Creekview is a newer school 

And Seqouyah is usually bad... Or average at best but they're having an extremely uncharacteristicly good year and are currently 5-0 and Creekview is also having an uncharacteristicly good year at 5-0. 

Now before y'all go off the deep end I'm not saying either of these teams are nationally relevant but they could be players in 6A as 6A is currently up in the freaking air... BIG TIME... It's anyone's guess... 

It should still be an interesting game... 

And for those who are interested I will provide the link to the stream. 

Again while neither is actually relevant in the grand scheme of things it's always entertaining to see two undefeated teams play regardless of What state they're in at least to me. 

Well, in 2015, you would have been in ECSTASY, when undefeated Colquitt played undefeated Mill Creek and undefeated Roswell, BACK to BACK in the semis and finals!

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Scores from around the state...:

1st QTR 

Buford 14 Johnson 0-Region game. 

Richmond Hill 21 Bluffton(SC) 0-end of 1st qtr

Mill Creek 28 Peachtree Ridge 0-End of 1st(Wow PTR has fallen big time) 

An interesting conundrum at Norcross and Peachtree Ridge! BOTH are stugling to win! Oddly enough, the former OC at Norcross, during their reign of terror, was ColqReggie Stancil!

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Wonder how much better Marietta will be this year for playing Rome, Good Counsel, Grayson, & St. Johns in their 1st 5 games... Even though they lost all 4.

Or how much better theyll be next season...

They'll STILL be saddled with the SAME dumbass coach! This guy makes some REALLY stupid moves at critical times in the game!