FL,TX,CA

GrecoRoman

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Name one school outside of Ohio with 45 kids on it from Ohio and if you can then I'll shut up and rest my case if you can't then rest your case.  Find out how many schools has that many kids from Texas or kids from Florida or kids from California on it outside their states

Lets look at the states boarding Ohio.  New Mexico is one of the states that Boards Texas.  Michigan and Pennsylvania are two of the states that boarders Ohio as well as Indiana who has a decent size city in it.  And Illinois right across the way.  

Show the whole picture.  

6 hours ago, 954gator said:

Pretty sure everyone wanted Shazier too. 

How about James White as frosh of the in the Big 10 for Wisconsin and Gio Bernard breaking records in the ACC for North Carolina.  Then realizing they were both in the same HS backfield SMH.  I cant see a better offense being assembled then that STA team in terms of looking back at the success the players had in college and NFL.  The odds of even coming close are so high - just look at all of the great HS teams through the years and the huge majority of the players on those teams (if not all) just fizzle at the next levels

13 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Lets look at the states boarding Ohio.  New Mexico is one of the states that Boards Texas.  Michigan and Pennsylvania are two of the states that boarders Ohio as well as Indiana who has a decent size city in it.  And Illinois right across the way.  

Show the whole picture.  

There are 11 kids on the roster at Ohio State from Texas.  There or multiple kids on every state from Texas except the states of Florida and California and Georgia.  Football in Louisiana and Arkansas and Oklahoma are  equal to the States neighboring you. Arguably Louisiana's better than everyone of them neighboring Ohio

21 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Show the whole picture.  

There are 11 kids on the roster at Ohio State from Texas.  There or multiple kids on every state from Texas except the states of Florida and California and Georgia.  Football in Louisiana and Arkansas and Oklahoma are  equal to the States neighboring you. Arguably Louisiana's better than everyone of them neighboring Ohio

And if you don't think Texas High School prepares quarterback to play college football I suggest you look at all the quarterbacks from Texas starting in college or just watch the NFL on Sunday and Count them in the best running back in the Big 12 is Rodney Anderson from Katy until he got hurt this year

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

The best of Arkansas would get humiliated against the best from Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky and Michigan.  I think the top 5 in Oklahoma would hold their own with the top 5 in Indiana.  Louisiana might be better overall than all the neighboring states, but Michigan and Pennsylvania are no ducks.  There is no New Mexico boarding Ohio.

Just now, nptb17 said:

The best of Arkansas would get humiliated against the best from Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky and Michigan.  I think the top 5 in Oklahoma would hold their own with the top 5 in Indiana.  Louisiana might be better overall than all the neighboring states, but Michigan and Pennsylvania are no ducks.  There is no New Mexico boarding Ohio.

Kentucky is the New Mexico next to your state except for one or two privates .  Kentucky suck in  High School football.  Lineup Texas, LSU and Oklahoma versus Ohio State. Michigan and indiana and all states that you claim surrounding if that's so Superior and see what happens.  

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

OSU goes after the best of the best as does Alabama, Clemson, ND and so on.  Whose fault is it that Texas can't recruit OOS?

Just now, DevilDog said:

Kentucky is the New Mexico next to your state except for one or two privates .  Kentucky suck in  High School football.  Lineup Texas, LSU and Oklahoma versus Ohio State. Michigan and indiana and all states that you claim surrounding if that's so Superior and see what happens.  

Don't forget Penn St and Notre Dame and Kentucky who you left out for whatever reason.  Guess where Alabama's starting rb is from?  He didn't attend a private school either.  

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Maryland owns Texas.  No one is afraid to play Texas.

On 9/30/2018 at 8:07 PM, nptb17 said:

OSU goes after the best of the best as does Alabama, Clemson, ND and so on.  Whose fault is it that Texas can't recruit OOS?

Because the big four recruit in their own State that's why rosters in Texas California Georgia and Florida are dominated by those kids.  And it is also why the rest of the United States recruit those four states as hard as they can.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Because the big four recruit in their own State that's why rosters in Texas California Georgia and Florida a dominated by those kids.  And it is also why the rest of the United States recruit those four states as hard as they can

Do you watch college football?  Florida, FSU and Miami have always had guys not from Florida be big parts of their teams.  Always!  Like since the 80's Always.

26 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Do you watch college football?  Florida, FSU and Miami have always had guys not from Florida be big parts of their teams.  Always!  Like since the 80's Always.

You talk about the football in the states bordering Texas I will assure you if the top 20 teams combined  from Texas Oklahoma and Louisiana  play those States  you tare alking about including Ohio State I don't think it would come out to well for you.  The University of Texas is the only College in the history of college football to win a National Championship with 98% of the kids starting from 1 state and that state was the state of Texas. 2005 Longhirns 20 of 22 Starters from Texas.  That's what happens when you get the best of Texas and that 2018 Texas recruiting class will do the same.   Who ironically went to Ohio state that year to prove it

42 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

the top 5 in Oklahoma would beat the top 5 in indiana, michigan, and maybe penn. i think they split with ohios privates so whats wrong with you lol 😂? I think the best ok schools are public im not sure but ik the top 5 would win against those states. Lousiana would fare the same as ok 

59 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You talk about the football in the states bordering Texas I will assure you if the top 20 teams combined  from Texas Oklahoma and Louisiana  play those States  you tare alking about including Ohio State I don't think it would come out to well for you.  The University of Texas is the only College in the history of college football to win a National Championship with 98% of the kids starting from 1 state and that state was the state of Texas. 2005 Longhirns 20 of 22 Starters from Texas.  That's what happens when you get the best of Texas and that 2018 Texas recruiting class will do the same.   Who ironically went to Ohio state that year to prove it

I don't know if your talking high school or college.  Either way your drunk.  

Texas and Ohio State split a series.  But you don't remember Ohio St coming to Texas and winning do you?  

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

the top 5 in Oklahoma would beat the top 5 in indiana, michigan, and maybe penn. i think they split with ohios privates so whats wrong with you lol 😂? I think the best ok schools are public im not sure but ik the top 5 would win against those states. Lousiana would fare the same as ok 

Warren Central, Ben Davis, Carmel, Penn, Ft Wayne, Lawrence Cenrtal, Lawrence North, Pike are all public schools in Indiana with over 3000 enrollment.  Some of them have over 4000.  Warren Central isn't losing to anyone in Oklahoma.  Indianapolis Cathedral and Bishop Chatard are the Catholic schools that are strong in Indiana.  Michigan top 5 might sweep the Oklahoma top 5.  Public and Catholic they are solid.  Michigan can go 10 deep with solid squads.  Louisiana would be in trouble with their inept offenses.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nptb17 said:

I don't know if your talking high school or college.  Either way your drunk.  

Texas and Ohio State split a series.  But you don't remember Ohio St coming to Texas and winning do you?  

Did they split the Fiesta Bowl as well?  So whose Drunk?

2 - 1 Texas.  That would mean scoreboard Hookem

In case U forgot. 

12 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Warren Central, Ben Davis, Carmel, Penn, Ft Wayne, Lawrence Cenrtal, Lawrence North, Pike are all public schools in Indiana with over 3000 enrollment.  Some of them have over 4000.  Warren Central isn't losing to anyone in Oklahoma.  Indianapolis Cathedral and Bishop Chatard are the Catholic schools that are strong in Indiana.  Michigan top 5 might sweep the Oklahoma top 5.  Public and Catholic they are solid.  Michigan can go 10 deep with solid squads.  Louisiana would be in trouble with their inept offenses.

I guess you have no idea how many kids are at Jenks Union and B.A.  they can play with Texas elite but somehow Warren Central will destroy them.  LMAO.  Those schools are not sweeping Oklahoma

Here are ur so called little Schools.  

B.A. 3778

Union 3,489

Jenks 3,334

Owasso. 2,964

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I guess you have no idea how many kids are at Jenks Union and B.A.  they can play with Texas elite but somehow Warren Central will destroy them.  LMAO.  Those schools are not sweeping Oklahoma

Here are ur so called little Schools.  

B.A. 3778

Union 3,489

Jenks 3,334

Owasso. 2,964

It always depends on the year.  I've seen some Jenks and Union squads who were top 25 teams.  I don't think Oklahoma has produced those type of squads in awhile.  I don't think the top 5 in Indiana would sweep the top 5 in Oklahoma.  I think the top 5 in Michigan would sweep the top 5 in Oklahoma.  I could be wrong.  I'm just saying what I think.  

6 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

It always depends on the year.  I've seen some Jenks and Union squads who were top 25 teams.  I don't think Oklahoma has produced those type of squads in awhile.  I don't think the top 5 in Indiana would sweep the top 5 in Oklahoma.  I think the top 5 in Michigan would sweep the top 5 in Oklahoma.  I could be wrong.  I'm just saying what I think.  

I got no problem with that.  We've disagreed b4 and its always been civil.  Though this time you described me as being inebriated in my discourse. 😁

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, nptb17 said:

The typicall top 5 on Oklahoma has no problem matching up with Ohio or PA you can take that to the bank.

26 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Based on what?

To me Ohio is well past PA.  Ohio is similar to one of the southeast states based on the talent output per cap, etc.  Look at the amount of D1 teams that reside there with the huge chunk of players being Ohio guys.  Look at all of the players in the NFL from Ohio.  No doubt it's one of the top football states in the US and most (not all) of the states that have it beat only do so because of population.  

• Like 1