FL,TX,CA

GrecoRoman

On 10/3/2018 at 12:16 AM, DevilDog said:

Please lets compare the quality of Texas kids vs. Ohio kids in any draft. 

Lets compare the quality of kids drafted from Texas vs. Ohio.  We can start right Here in bEeast Texas.  No one can produce a greater bust at Running Back than THE Ohio State. 2 Words Archie Griffin, Maurice Clarett, Benie Wells.   Zeke is not an Ohio Kid that dude is from Missouri.  Meanwhile it had to do with another person claiming Ohio was among the Big 4.  When in fact they are not.  Look on the bright side you did give the NFL Art Schlichter at QB. 🤘

There are more QB's from Texas in the AFC than your whole State. 🤣

In all fairness, Maurice Clarett was basically a head case who never actually got a chance to play in the NFL.

I don’t think you can call him a “bust” at RB when he never played a down.

On 10/3/2018 at 7:20 PM, DevilDog said:

There is a history to ass whippings in East Texss.  He was punished by the same people that instilled that type of discipline.  The farther you go back in age you will see those type of whippings applied daily by African Americans in the South.  And they called it whipping not beating.  

I damn sure don't condone anyone beating a child.   If you were raised in East Texas and you are over 30 years old you got those same type of ass Whoopins by Mama and Big Mama.  

Good ass whoopins was norm in my house when you didn’t act right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/3/2018 at 7:20 PM, DevilDog said:

There is a history to ass whippings in East Texss.  He was punished by the same people that instilled that type of discipline.  The farther you go back in age you will see those type of whippings applied daily by African Americans in the South.  And they called it whipping not beating.  

I damn sure don't condone anyone beating a child.   If you were raised in East Texas and you are over 30 years old you got those same type of ass Whoopins by Mama and Big Mama.  

Blacks ain’t the only ones got there ass tore up in east Texas growing up.  My brothers and I did as well.  And we deserved everyone of them.  If you and to a friends house and got in trouble, they’d have permission to whip your ass too.  Totally different culture growing up in deep east Texas than just about any where else.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Texasvic said:

What if ucf goes undefeated again this season , yall think they make it into the top 4. With sum help lol like an ohio state , alabama and clemson loss. 2 of those 3 would have to lose imo for ucf to get in and thats a longshot. All i know is that ucf is as fast as anyone 

I think they have been riding at the top long enough that they should get some love. Idk if they would, but, they should.

47 minutes ago, Texasball said:

If UCF goes unbeaten, I would want them in the final 4 and I would likely pull for them without one of my favorites being there too.

10 hours ago, Texasvic said:

What if ucf goes undefeated again this season , yall think they make it into the top 4. With sum help lol like an ohio state , alabama and clemson loss. 2 of those 3 would have to lose imo for ucf to get in and thats a longshot. All i know is that ucf is as fast as anyone 

I say no but it's a tough one.  I played in one of the lower level D1 conferences like UCF so I pull for them.  However week in / week out play is huge in my book.  I'm still voting for any of the above (except maybe Clemson)  with one loss over an undefeated UCF.  I acknowledge it's unfair to UCF but that's the way I would have to go.