FSU bout to spring the upset!!!

Nolebull813

Im a Noles fan and it hurts me to say this but if we dont get rid of Taggart ASAP the program will be set back so far after year two that we will be just as relevant as schools like Pitt, Maryland,  and wake forest, in the eyes of recruits.  All this to say Miami is going to beat the dog shit out of us. We are a horrible program right now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Im a Noles fan and it hurts me to say this but if we dont get rid of Taggart ASAP the program will be set back so far after year two that we will be just as relevant as schools like Pitt, Maryland,  and wake forest, on the eyes of recruits.  All this to say Miami is going to beat the dog shit out of us. We are a horrible program right now.

Could be a tough day. But never underestimate CMR and his team(s) ability to lose winnable games. If it's close in the 3rd, don't touch that dial.

Miami is the most overrated team the last 2 year by far. They had their best team in a very long time last year and needed the most grace of God miracle to beat the worst FSU team in 40 years. 

FSU will be hyped up especially after the comeback against Louisville. It proved they have fight left and didn't pack it in and get blown out. They fought hard and wanted to win. They will be plenty motivated. Not that they need any motivation. Just playing Miami is enough. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

UM

Embarrassed by LSU

then beat: SAV, TOL, FIU, UNC  (All suck really bad).

fsu

Embarrassed by VT (that lost to ODU) , barely beat Samford, lost to Cuse, beat a horrible NIU team and barely beat a LOU team that BAMA destroyed,

I cant get a read on either team.  I think UM has the better coach and that might just be all they need to get the W.

50 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

The only reason this game might stay close is because it's a rivalry game. Miami is better by 17-24 points though

You're right. Though with CMR at the helm, you never know when he'll take the foot off the pedal, and subject the fans to unnecessary drama. From Section 227, I'm too aware of his inability to finish off teams.

FSU is in shambles, but in two years, nobody will question or wonder why he wasn't retained by us.

6 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

You're right. Though with CMR at the helm, you never know when he'll take the foot off the pedal, and subject the fans to unnecessary drama. From Section 227, I'm too aware of his inability to finish off teams.

FSU is in shambles, but in two years, nobody will question or wonder why he wasn't retained by us.

MR has the biggest case of coaching Blue Balls ever... 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, FloTex said:

I expect a close game, and like Texas/ Oklahoma the best team don’t always win. I don’t think Miami is that great, but they are good enough defensively to cause problems for that FSU o-line.  Hope FSU wins though.

We’re not great but we’re way better the FSU... It’s been a while since I seen FSU bad like this and only last year we out recruited FSU. I expect UM to cover 14 points..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Im a Noles fan and it hurts me to say this but if we dont get rid of Taggart ASAP the program will be set back so far after year two that we will be just as relevant as schools like Pitt, Maryland,  and wake forest, in the eyes of recruits.  All this to say Miami is going to beat the dog shit out of us. We are a horrible program right now.

After he ruined Oregon in such a short time span, I'm shocked he got such a high-profile job

• Like 1