UFC 229: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor

ECHS05

It's hard to say. I wouldn't be surprised if Conor won by KO early or if Khabib pushed him against the fence, dragged him to the ground, and beat him up for 5 rounds. 

I think it would be more interesting if the former happened, but I guess I think the latter is more likely.

Khabib by unanimous decision. 

A lot of mixed thoughts for me with this fight. If Connor can’t Aldo it in the first 2 rounds he may very well get submitted. 

From how business like the sport has turned, I can’t see white jumping off Conor just yet...

head and heart I think Connor is fast enough and explosive enough to end it in the first 2 rounds. If it goes beyond that, khabib I believe will wear him down and submit him. 

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Khabib is the pussiest fighter Ive ever seen. Wow.

Mnmmmmm no he isn’t but he sure did do something stupid as a mfer. He beat McGregor down and went after his team. 

Now if your lost said the dudes that sucker punched McGregor were pussies I would agree 100%. 

People defending McGregor online right now are nuts. Anything he gets disrespectful, he deserves 100%. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Khabib is the pussiest fighter Ive ever seen. Wow.

Ummm he’s not a standup guy. He’s a boa constrictor. It’s like an elite triple option team.... stop it or bleed out.

Furgueson/khabib is more intriguing than Conor/khabib as well. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It was an impressive win. What followed was an embarrassment. 

It may have made the rematch easier to sell.

I guess we'll see. 

No immediate rematch. 

Fergueson/khabib should be scheduled (for the 5th time). 

Khabib doesn’t give a F**k if Dana white is withholding his purse. Putin is about to gift khabib tens of millions, if not more. 

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Ummm he’s not a standup guy. He’s a boa constrictor. It’s like an elite triple option team.... stop it or bleed out.

Furgueson/khabib is more intriguing than Conor/khabib as well. 

Which is why no one likes Khabib... its the most boring shit ever to watch. 

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

That's some big talk. 

I wonder whether you'd be able to prevent him from sodomizing you in front your parents.

Do you think you'd be a -140 on that or more like a +160?

Im not saying Khabib wouldnt beat my ass... hed wear me out pretty quick. If I see the cauliflower ear... I dont fuck with em.

Im saying its a bitch and boring way to fight. Get the fuck up for atleast a little bit...

7 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Im not saying Khabib wouldnt beat my ass... hed wear me out pretty quick. If I see the cauliflower ear... I dont fuck with em.

Im saying its a bitch and boring way to fight. Get the fuck up for atleast a little bit...

Maybe you missed the part where Kahbib almost KO McGregor on his feet then beat the shit out of him?  He tired him out in 1st and stood with him after and Conor had no success even though Joe Rogan was on Conor’s nuts.  

Its MMA, not boxing. You have no clue calling him a bitch. He does way more than lay n pray...His technique is amazing, his ground n pound is brutal, his cardio is good and his stand up almost KO McGregor on 1 punch last night. .

MMA

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Maybe you missed the part where Kahbib almost KO McGregor on his feet then beat the shit out of him?  He tired him out in 1st and stood with him after and Conor had no success even though Joe Rogan was on Conor’s nuts.  

Its MMA, not boxing. You have no clue calling him a bitch. He does way more than lay n pray...His technique is amazing, his ground n pound is brutal, his cardio is good and his stand up almost KO McGregor on 1 punch last night. .

MMA

Almost KO? How do you figure, Conor was right back up on his feet with a knee to Khabibs face.

Khabib spent the entire 1st Round laying on Conor wrapping his feet up. 85% of the entire match, Khabib was laying on Conor with his legs tying up Conors feet and Khabib shoving his head into Conors chest and armpit. 

That is boring as shit. Its why Maywether will always have a * by his name IMO... They are boring as shit and find the cheapest way to fight that they can ... I cant say that about a lot of other guys in MMA. They go out there for ACTION, to beat the other guy up... Not to just grab onto them, put their weight into them and just tire them out... While sometimes throwing a shot to the side of the face. Fucking fight...

I realize thats why Khabib is where he is... But thats why he has far fewer fans. That isnt exciting... And its a cowards mindset. And its why everybody loves Conor.. He always brings action to the arena because hes in there for a fight, not a love making session.

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Almost KO? How do you figure, Conor was right back up on his feet with a knee to Khabibs face.

Khabib spent the entire 1st Round laying on Conor wrapping his feet up. 85% of the entire match, Khabib was laying on Conor with his legs tying up Conors feet and Khabib shoving his head into Conors chest and armpit. 

That is boring as shit. Its why Maywether will always have a * by his name IMO... They are boring as shit and find the cheapest way to fight that they can ... I cant say that about a lot of other guys in MMA. They go out there for ACTION, to beat the other guy up... Not to just grab onto them, put their weight into them and just tire them out... While sometimes throwing a shot to the side of the face. Fucking fight...

I realize thats why Khabib is where he is... But thats why he has far fewer fans. That isnt exciting... And its a cowards mindset. And its why everybody loves Conor.. He always brings action to the arena because hes in there for a fight, not a love making session.

Mayweather yeah is a very boring fighter but he knows how to win collect that paycheck. That's all these sports are about today. It's all about not getting hit rather than the days of Mike Tyson were he beat the shit out of everyone 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Mayweather yeah is a very boring fighter but he knows how to win collect that paycheck. That's all these sports are about today. It's all about not getting hit rather than the days of Mike Tyson were he beat the shit out of everyone 

UFC has become so big because of guys like Conor... That bring that attacking mindset to the ring. Not because of a guy that lays on you constricting your legs for 25 minutes and collects a decision on 60% of his fights. 

There are guys that find cheap, lame, boring ways to win and work at them ... 

Im not saying Khabib isnt a great wrestler and grappler.... He just brings a cowardly and boring mindset.

45 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

UFC has become so big because of guys like Conor... That bring that attacking mindset to the ring. Not because of a guy that lays on you constricting your legs for 25 minutes and collects a decision on 60% of his fights. 

There are guys that find cheap, lame, boring ways to win and work at them ... 

Im not saying Khabib isnt a great wrestler and grappler.... He just brings a cowardly and boring mindset.

But to a smart guy it's not cowardly or boring. It's a way to win without getting beat up. So you win. You collect your big paycheck and I'm sure he feels great today. I'm not saying it's a fun way to win for the viewers because it's not but thats how all sports all today. There is no killer mindset. Boxing football mma etc. Its all watered down 

12 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

For the life of me, I will never understand people complaining about a world class fighter using great technique and fighting an incredibly smart fight to dominate their opponent and minimize damage taken......especially when fighting an opponent that is known for knocking out great fighters. 🤔

This... Kahbib made Conor look like a clown. He dominated him and Conor took the worse lose of his career.