LSU was ready today. Looking great.

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Idk why we werent feeding Swift & Holyfield more... We were trying to force the passing game. Holyfield was running with power. 

Swift - 12 for 72 

Holyfield - 7 for 56

Have to get up that 7 take Air out of the stadium on first drive. Fromm missed him. That’s a pretty easy throw that must be completed. 

I agree but The running game takes a back seat when down multiple scores. 

Just now, nptb17 said:

Butt hurt for what?  ND is going to win out and be in the playoffs.

Probably.... and get killed. 

I’m a big notre Dame fan.... but if we want the best 4 teams to get into the playoffs than we don’t want to see ND get annihilated by Ohio state w bosa or God forbid Bama.  

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

UGA loses at Lsu to a jacked up tigers team after Florida game .... 

ND should of lost at home to a garbage Pitt team..... 

d

Don’t overreact here. UGA is superior to ND ..... and it’s not close. 

Florida lost to Kentucky at Home.  Florida is not good.  ND looked like pooh on offense today but the defense did what's it's been doing all season and that is shut people down.  Don't forget it was 41 degrees out there after starting the week in the high 80's.  

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Probably.... and get killed. 

I’m a big notre Dame fan.... but if we want the best 4 teams to get into the playoffs than we don’t want to see ND get annihilated by Ohio state w bosa or God forbid Bama.  

You are mad that Wimbush is no longer the starter.  That dude sucks at qb.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

Yeah huh!

USC will slap Notre Dame around like a toy

Notre Dame barley escaped average Pitt 

Hell i wouldn't rule out a loss to Navy, FSU or Syracuse 

Notre Dame hasn't been championship elite in decades and there is nothing special about this team other than fact they haven't blown it yet

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

USC will slap Notre Dame around like a toy

Notre Dame barley escaped average Pitt 

Hell i wouldn't rule out a loss to Navy, FSU or Syracuse 

Notre Dame hasn't been championship elite in decades and there is nothing special about this team other than fact they haven't blown it yet

Clemson barely escaped a below average Syracuse but no one questions if they belong.  ND is going to roll FSU.  It's going to be cold in November and ND's lines is going to humiliate FSU.  Navy is terrible this year.  Another blowout.  USC is terrible.  Another blowout.  Have you been watching football this season?

Clemson barely escaped a below average Syracuse but no one questions if they belong.  ND is going to roll FSU.  It's going to be cold in November and ND's lines is going to humiliate FSU.  Navy is terrible this year.  Another blowout.  USC is terrible.  Another blowout.  Have you been watching football this season?

USC ain't terrible 

And yes i have, watched their game with Texas and i was impressed with what i saw

And the difference is Clemson has actually proven something recently,  Notre Dame hasn't unless you think beating a equally overrated LSU team in a bowl games proves something 

And Syracuse was pretty damn good based on what i saw against Clemson 

Looked better than several SEC teams i saw so far this year 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Kentucky is pretty fucking good. 

The SEC is a fucking grind. 

This is the best the SEC has been in awhile, and still, it isn't as great as some want you to believe.  It's definitely the best conference this season.  Everyone ignored my comment about Auburn being a so called top 10 team 2 weeks ago.  

Kentucky good for them.  Kentucky is playing for a New Years bowl.  

10 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

USC ain't terrible 

And yes i have, watched their game with Texas and i was impressed with what i saw

And the difference is Clemson has actually proven something recently,  Notre Dame hasn't unless you think beating a equally overrated LSU team in a bowl games proves something 

Pittsburgh just beat Syracuse in Syracuse last week.  Carry on!

10 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

USC ain't terrible 

Oh year, Texas house ruled USC.  You have been in reverse world since your pre-season win over IMG.

Oh year, Texas house ruled USC.  You have been in reverse world since your pre-season win over IMG.

We have done more to deserve to be in playoffs then Notre fake has

Always live in the past to justify why your team deserves credibility this year 

And bring up a high school team with nothing to do with conversation because you have nothing in this argument whatsoever 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And you dodged the important part of my post

What the hell has Notre Dame done to prove anything lately?  Beating overrated LSU in a random bowl game last year? 

They should have called it the overrated bowl

Your question makes no sense.  ND is undefeated against a solid schedule so far.  Last year is last year.  

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

We have done more to deserve to be in playoffs then Notre fake has

Always live in the past to justify why your team deserves credibility this year 

And bring up a high school team with nothing to do with conversation because you have nothing in this argument whatsoever 

Who is we?

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Solid schedule?? 

Who have you all beaten that actually is any damn good 

Michigan says hello!  Now lets look at everyone else in the top 10 and lets see their  best win.  Who is UGA's best win?  Can't live in the past.  Who has UGA beaten that is good this year?