LSU was ready today. Looking great.

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

If ND's defense is as fast and physical as LSU, yes.

ND is squeaking by right now, if ND is hiding the playbook for the marquee  EOS matchup that's a dangerous game. But I don't think that's the case.

Regards,

BGW

ND played a game in 41 degrees and 3 days before it was low 70's.  It takes some getting used to.  Trust me.  Offense had put up over 500 yards 3 straight weeks prior to that.

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So tell me when will ND drop the independent BS and join The Big 10?

It's never going to happen.  ND would lose too much money.  Schedule would take a hit as well.  Just think about it.  ND now is usually playing an ACC power, PAC 12 power, and BIG power.  Throw in a sometimes very good Navy squad or an SEC team hear or there.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

It's never going to happen.  ND would lose too much money.  Schedule would take a hit as well.  Just think about it.  ND now is usually playing an ACC power, PAC 12 power, and BIG power.  Throw in a sometimes very good Navy squad or an SEC team hear or there.

Yeah but it also hurts that you have no conference championship and also if you lose 1 game that's pretty much it... 

This may be one time where you might wanna join... 

Join the Big 10 and you can still keep Stanford,Navy and USC as 3 non-Conference games... 

36 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Hell to be honest that would help ND's SOS bug time too... 

You get a strong conference schedule and a strong non-Conference schedule..

In the years when ND schedule is strong, no one else's schedule comes close.  Last year for example, ND had the toughest schedule in the country.

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I just like to point out the hypocritical statement that UCF wasn't considered because they weren't power 5 yet Notre Dame is considered when they aren't either

The problem with the playoff system is there is no consistency 

I feel you.  UCF would be better off going Independent though the AAC isn't a garbage conference.

17 hours ago, nptb17 said:

This is the best the SEC has been in awhile, and still, it isn't as great as some want you to believe.  It's definitely the best conference this season.  Everyone ignored my comment about Auburn being a so called top 10 team 2 weeks ago.  

Kentucky good for them.  Kentucky is playing for a New Years bowl.  

People only thought that because they beat a top team from another conference lol.    ND played one SEC team this year, and they sure as hell didn't look that dominant.    

ND.jpg

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

I feel you.  UCF would be better off going Independent though the AAC isn't a garbage conference.

Ucf has tried to join power 5 recently, they were declined it isn't their fault

And the AAC is what used to be the big East which would have at one point been considered a power conference before other conferences poached their best programs 

All the stuff that went against UCF last year was out of their control 

16 minutes ago, 954gator said:

People only thought that because they beat a top team from another conference lol.    ND played one SEC team this year, and they sure as hell didn't look that dominant.    

ND.jpg

You are aware of the qb change right?  It happened at halftime of this game.