LSU was ready today. Looking great.

HooverOutlaw

Just now, nptb17 said:

Michigan says hello!  Now lets look at everyone else in the top 10 and lets see their  best win.  Who is UGA's best win?  Can't live in the past.  Who has UGA beaten that is good this year?

Michigan is good but USC is not?? 

What the hell are you watching

Michigan has proven nothing this year and will probably get ass handed to them by Ohio State 

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Michigan is good but USC is not?? 

What the hell are you watching

Michigan has proven nothing this year and will probably get ass handed to them by Ohio State 

Dude, you said USC looked good against Texas.  They lost 37 to 14 but they looked good to you.  And then you say Syracuse looked better than most of the SEC teams you've seen.  Pitt just beat Syracuse.  But your questioning what I'm watching.  How old are you?

Just now, nptb17 said:

Dude, you said USC looked good against Texas.  They lost 37 to 14 but they looked good to you.  And then you say Syracuse looked better than most of the SEC teams you've seen.  Pitt just beat Syracuse.  But your questioning what I'm watching.  How old are you?

Yeah

Outside of the top level elite teams in sec Syracuse looked better

I could think of at least 6 sec teams Syracuse would easily be better than and since i haven't seen every team it would be a majority 

And i look at more than just a final score

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Yeah

Outside of the top level elite teams in sec Syracuse looked better

I could think of at least 6 sec teams Syracuse would easily be better than and since i haven't seen every team it would be a majority 

And i look at more than just a final score

Pitt scored 44 on Syracuse.  ND shaved 30 off of that.

*In my best NOR voice* 

UGA is not top 25. They are possibly top 50 at best. They lost to LSU who just lost to a bad Florida squad. 

They haven't played anybody all season and then when they finally play a worthy opponent it proved that I've been right all along. The state of Georgia gets exposed every time they play a noteworthy opponent. Even a mediocre one like LSU. 

giphy.gif.f150abecdeabf887a379722e9ba8c192.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, nptb17 said:

Watch more football.

I watched plenty

If you think LSU is a threat then you must be drunk off your ass watching

Any sober person would know LSU has no chance in hell of touching bama if they are the greatest team ever like everyone is trying to make this bama team sound

LSU is always a team that wastes talent and teams like bama make them look like jokes every year