BIG12

TheMaximumHornetSting

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just had some beef ribs done smoker style.... got dammit DD... best ever never had had them before. 

😎😎😎

BGW

@DevilDog

Yes convert from the Swine to the DIvine Sir. 🤣

All time
Average score: Big 12  22.2  -  SEC  23.1

Bowl games

Big 12 is (33-42-1) against SEC Average score: Big 12 23.6 - SEC 24.2

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Yes convert from the Swine to the DIvine Sir. 🤣

All time
Average score: Big 12  22.2  -  SEC  23.1

Bowl games

Big 12 is (33-42-1) against SEC Average score: Big 12 23.6 - SEC 24.2

But lately the 12 ain’t shit and ya know it!

This bovine was the large rib and the bark and moist meat was perfect!👌🏻

Regards

BGW

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just had some beef ribs done smoker style.... got dammit DD... best ever never had had them before. 

😎😎😎

BGW

@DevilDog

Since we are not staying on Subject.  

This is Big 12 Country.  Come back home Son.  See what you're missing 

Image result for big beef ribs

SEC Country:  Gross. You need all that sauce to cover up that mess. 🤘

Image result for pork ribs

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

But lately the 12 ain’t shit and ya know it!

This bovine was the large rib and the bark and moist meat was perfect!👌🏻

Regards

BGW

Dude when you come back to these parts. I will take you to have the best damn Beef Rib. Notice I said Rib😎.  You can only eat one. 

Like Flintstone Ribs.  You know old Fred didn't eat Swine he went Big. 

By the way notice i left the Subject alone.  I really don't give a damn about the Big 12. I hope MobileHoma never scores a point and I don't give a damn who they are playing,. 

I like the Horns Period. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

I never said anything about the SEC having a favorable record versus the B12. And there was no math done here on your part, nothing but a simple copy and paste. Maybe to you it feels like doing math?

No one said you did.  What it showed is the B.S. spouted doesn't pan out when compared against the SEC head to head point's wise.  Isn't that the beef they score a lot of points and no Defense?  The greatest beat down between the 2 was TCU 42 - Ole Piss 3.  

Also Old Piss have a habit of getting lit up by Texas Schools.  UT scored the most points on them in their History.  That would include the whole SEC.   NO SEC HAS EVER DONE THAT. 

2012/09/15  Texas            66  -  Mississippi      31   

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Since we are not staying on Subject.  

This is Big 12 Country.  Come back home Son.  See what you're missing 

Image result for big beef ribs

SEC Country:  Gross. You need all that sauce to cover up that mess. 🤘

Image result for pork ribs

Stop tripping with the regional bias brah. 🤣🤣🤣

But yeah, that’s the beef rib, and aside from the “ribbing”, if the meat comes covered in sauce I send it back no matter where I’m at. 🙄🙄🙄

Regards

BGW

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Dude when you come back to these parts. I will take you to have the best damn Beef Rib. Notice I said Rib😎.  You can only eat one. 

Like Flintstone Ribs.  You know old Fred didn't eat Swine he went Big. 

By the way notice i left the Subject alone.  I really don't give a damn about the Big 12. I hope MobileHoma never scores a point and I don't give a damn who they are playing,. 

I like the Horns Period. 

Copy that!

BGW

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No one said you did.  What it showed is the B.S. spouted doesn't pan out when compared against the SEC head to head point wise.  Isn't that the beef the score a lot of points and no Defense.  The greatest beat down between the 2 was TCU 42 - Ole Piss 3.  

Also Old Piss have a habit of getting lit up by Texas Schools.  UT scored the most points on them in their History.  That would include the whole SEC.   NO SEC HAS EVER DONE THAT. 

Bama put 66 on them last year (final score of 66-3).

I don't care too much about the head to head. I just pointed out the SEC has done pretty well over the last 15 years. If the B12 kicks the SEC's ass in every way, I don't care. I just want my team to win. I don't care about the rest of the SEC. 

I do remember Florida holding Oklahoma to 14 in the 2008 national championship. That was quite impressive. 

8 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Bama put 66 on them last year (final score of 66-3).

I don't care too much about the head to head. I just pointed out the SEC has done pretty well over the last 15 years. If the B12 kicks the SEC's ass in every way, I don't care. I just want my team to win. I don't care about the rest of the SEC. 

I do remember Florida holding Oklahoma to 14 in the 2008 national championship. That was quite impressive. 

All I care about.  HS, College and NFL is TEXAS.   The difference is we aren't regional Cousins here in the Big 12.  The SEC share Culture and are damn Relatives.  The Goober in MissiPissie Eats the same nasty Stuff as the one in Alububba. 🤘 You really think I have a kinship with Manhattan, KS or Stillwater, Mobilehoma.  I could care less if MissiPissie State smokes Kansas State.  Alabama is doing well.  The rest of the SEC is like everyone else chasing them. 

Image result for texas longhorns

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

All I care about.  HS, College and NFL is TEXAS.   The difference is we aren't regional Cousins here in the Big 12.  The SEC share Culture and are damn Relatives.  You really think I have a kinship with Manhattan, KS or Stillwater, Mobilehoma.  I could care less if MissiPissie State smokes Kansas State. 

Image result for texas longhorns

Right. Texas football, at all levels, is amazing. A true sight to see for outsiders.

My brother is a UT fan - he is hoping the Tide and the Longhorns can be paired for a date in Arlington. 

• Like 2

Here I will prove it. 

Alabama vs. the Strong SEC Defenses.  Now what did they do that the Non Conference teams didn't?  

Regular Season

DATE   OPPONENT   RESULT    W-L (CONF)    

Sat, Sep 1 vs Louisville * W 51-14

vs Arkansas State W 57-7

@Ole Miss W 62-7

vs 22 Texas A&M W 45-23

vs Louisiana W 56-14

@Arkansas W 65-31

vs Missouri W 39-10

@Tennessee W 58-21

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Here I will prove it. 

Alabama vs. the Strong SEC Defenses.  Now what did they do that the Non Conference teams didn't?  

Regular Season

vs Arkansas State W 57-7

@Ole Miss W 62-7

vs 22 Texas A&M W 45-23

vs Louisiana W 56-14

@Arkansas W 65-31

vs Missouri W 39-10

@Tennessee W 58-21

It appears the only good SEC defenses outside of Bama are A&M, Florida, and LSU. I don't know the numbers.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

No one said you did.  What it showed is the B.S. spouted doesn't pan out when compared against the SEC head to head point's wise.  Isn't that the beef they score a lot of points and no Defense?  The greatest beat down between the 2 was TCU 42 - Ole Piss 3.  

Thats because SEC teams have enough defense not to need to score 66 points to beat Ole Miss

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Here I will prove it. 

Regular Season

vs Arkansas State W 57-7

@Ole Miss W 62-7

vs 22 Texas A&M W 45-23

vs Louisiana W 56-14

@Arkansas W 65-31

vs Missouri W 39-10

@Tennessee W 58-21

If Bama were in the Big12 those #s would read 89-14... 90-21... 94-17

Those are also bottom feeders... They havent played LSU, Georgia, Florida, Miss St., Auburn, macha macha

36 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If Bama were in the Big12 those #s would read 89-14... 90-21... 94-17

Those are also bottom feeders... They havent played LSU, Georgia, Florida, Miss St., Auburn, macha macha

If your Aunts had Nutz they would be your Uncles.  Yeah OU didn't play Ga. Or Auburn the last 3 years

Look it up and let me know what they avg. Against them.  For the hell of it look up the last game vs Bama too.  Texas and OU been mudstomping the SEC 4 ever. Including Bama.

None of the so called SEC Blue bloods have a winning record vs. Them

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Thats because SEC teams have enough defense not to need to score 66 points to beat Ole Miss

Good because Texas didn't either but felt the need to run it up at Ole Piss.  Because the game was so tight at the end like a 35pt gap. I guess having to score 50 to beat them is okay 

2016 Alabama 48 ole Miss 43