Here comes the military

HSFBfan

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They are finally being deployed to the border. Hope they are given any means necessary orders to stop the invasion

Has Congress agreed on the waiver to allow trump to send troops other than national guard? Otherwise, he does NOT have the authority to mobilize the 82nd airborne. Dude do your research before just believing right wing sites.

• Thanks 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Has Congress agreed on the waiver to allow trump to send troops other than national guard? Otherwise, he does NOT have the authority to mobilize the 82nd airborne. Dude do your research before just believing right wing sites.

I just saw it......this time I might have jumped the gun on the news if not true. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

The president can send troops. Only war has to be approved by congress.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Ok well the troops are now going.  Its being reported now

In all honesty, in this day and age, following the right proper channels in the white house is out the door.  It's a free for all, so I would not be surprised of anything anymore.  All high school and college civic books will have to be re-written.  Lol

Just now, AztecPadre said:

In all honesty, in this day and age, following the right proper channels in the white house is out the door.  It's a free for all, so I would not be surprised of anything anymore.  All high school and college civic books will have to be re-written.  Lol

Mattis has approved it. So obv he has the ability to move the troops. 

This falls under national security. He doesnt have to wait for congress who isnt even in Washington 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Shoot to kill within a 1000 feet of the border and rule the deaths a suicide. 

This is war. This is like Germany invading Poland. Foreigners coming to storm the border. They already showed compete disregard for law and property destroying their way into Mexico. These terrorists need to be stopped at all costs 

That's the only way to stop it. Unfortunately It would he an political suicide move to do it

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

My man, violence, especially of that nature solves nor stops anything.  Just curious, do you or any other of the righties posting here believe in God and JC?

I believe in the border of this country and doing anything possible to stop people from coming here that dont belong here. These people do not belong in this country and if we the people need to arm ourselves to stop these illegals than give me a gun and ammo. I'm sick and tired of people being ok with illegals in this country I really am. I have no sympathy for any illegal or for any american who helps these people. They should be executed immediately 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I believe in the border of this country and doing anything possible to stop people from coming here that dont belong here. These people do not belong in this country and if we the people need to arm ourselves to stop these illegals than give me a gun and ammo. I'm sick and tired of people being ok with illegals in this country I really am. I have no sympathy for any illegal or for any american who helps these people. They should be executed immediately 

Just curious, do you or any other of the righties posting here believe in God and JC?

16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Quick google search said its 2100 unarmed guardsmen.  Diff from actual troops like the 82nd airborne.  I'm no military expert, so maybe  @DevilDog or @Horsefly can chime in. 

Yes weekend warriors.  They are not going to be arming old Bob from Jiffy Lube who shows up 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year to play soldier.  It will be more of a watch and report. Not poopin and snoopin and killing.  Most probably don't even have a BZO weapon. 

Most are better at sand bag filling for flood control than fighting.  I'm sure they are not all infantrymen.  But you see the Goobers are fired up over a bunch of camoflauged security watchers.  Don't ever believe WingNutz 1st posts ever. Research at all costs. 800 more unarmed Guardsmen.  Just damn

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Just curious, do you or any other of the righties posting here believe in God and JC?

The answer is yes. 

We also believe in law and order. I don't want to meet God for about 50-60 more years, and that will happen a lot sooner than I wish since there is anarchy, destruction, terrorism and lawlessness that is being celebrated by left wingers. 

From SecDef.

They will not engage in lethal operations to stop the migrants are expected to provide fencing wall materials and other technical support at several key points where it is believed migrants cross.

WingNutz believe the 82nd and 1st MarDiv mobilized for war to kill brown women and kids and is fired up..

Sorry no big boom boom.  Just old weekend warrior from Jiffy lube building fences and security guarding with flashlights. Lol

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

From SecDef.

They will not engage in lethal operations to stop the migrants are expected to provide fencing wall materials and other technical support at several key points where it is believed migrants cross.

WingNutz believe the 82nd and 1st MarDiv mobilized for war to kill brown women and kids and is fired up..

Sorry no big boom boom.  Just old weekend warrior from Jiffy lube building fences and security guarding with flashlights. Lol

Damn DD. Why the hell did you have to ruin this for me? You could have at least waiting a little and let us bask in the mirage. Lol. 

Serously, I really hope Mexico puts a stop to this way before it comes to our border. 

I always wondered how women, children and the elderly can walk a marathon distance everyday for 100 straight days?? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha 1