Thank God real men like my grandfather and Uncles fought ww2.

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

https://apnews.com/adf839c37719411e80a97a22eb936be7

Another reason to go to Poland. 

You should never get rights and privileges based on who you let muff dive you, or stick stuff in your bum. 

These are choices people make once they hit puberty and should not be able to use who they bang to get preferential treatment. 

Good for Poland for stepping up 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

You should never get rights and privileges based on who you let muff dive you, or stick stuff in your bum. 

These are choices people make once they hit puberty and should not be able to use who they bang to get preferential treatment. 

Good for Poland for stepping up 

Poland has always been a proud nation and the will defend their values. Lots of respect for them

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

My grandfather was under Patton in battle of the bulge. My uncle was under Howell Heflin in Iwo  Jima. What did your kin do shovel shit is new jersey.

Oh, OK, I did not realize it was only your relatives that have served or that serving is a prerequisite to be a "real America." You know, a racist, Palin lovin', Joe Six Pack failure. 

maybe, just maybe, you really are a backwards hillbilly that is no more American than the kid in Brooklyn who received his citizenship at 21 and never served in your giant social program, the military? 

YOU are why we are on the brink of a civil war. Your entitled attitude is deplorable and totally fictional. Self manufactured for your little man ego needs. 

Now, I can expect a reply from you filed with more hate and just as void of substance. 

God bless, little man. 

genuis.png