Thank God real men like my grandfather and Uncles fought ww2.

HooverOutlaw

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I could see it now. The soyboys in charge would defund the military and cite toxic masculinity as the reason. That's the language being used by the left nowadays. 

These twats don't even realize they are protected by real men so they can have the freedom to act like pussies at their convenience. 

Give this country a few more years. These young people will be voting soon enough and their values are the complete opposite of me and you. This country doesnt have much left once they start voting in droves 

20 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Give this country a few more years. These young people will be voting soon enough and their values are the complete opposite of me and you. This country doesnt have much left once they start voting in droves 

I might have to move to Poland 🇵🇱 Or Israel 🇮🇱 Or Japan 🇯🇵 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I might have to move to Poland 🇵🇱 Or Israel 🇮🇱 

Poland is supposed to be good. They have a fence around the country. I'd like to go to Italy but they have to clean up that government and the country first. Best thing to do get a job on a cruise ship and just sail everywhere

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I could see it now. The soyboys in charge would defund the military and cite toxic masculinity as the reason. That's the language being used by the left nowadays. 

These twats don't even realize they are protected by real men so they can have the freedom to act like pussies at their convenience. 

Yeah right bc the men on the right are all stand up men, warriors everyday, led by the commander in chief himself, draft dodging trump.  The toughest of them all.  😂

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah right bc the men on the right are all stand up men, warriors everyday, led by the commander in chief himself, draft dodging trump.  The toughest of them all.  😂

People got behind ali. Draft Dodger as well and nobody says a bad word about him. Converted to Islam so he wouldnt have to fight for the country that made him who he was. So if your gonna call out trump make sure you call out all draft Dodgers 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

People got behind ali. Draft Dodger as well and nobody says a bad word about him. Converted to Islam so he wouldnt have to fight for the country that made him who he was. So if your gonna call out trump make sure you call out all draft Dodgers 

I’m talking about this whole thread as if Democrats aren’t serving now and the aura as if republicans are the real warriors.  The tone is what I’m addressing. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I’m talking about this whole thread as if Democrats aren’t serving now and the aura as if republicans are the real warriors.  The tone is what I’m addressing. 

Who would u think would go if the draft came back.... a Republican or a Democrat. My money would be on the Republicans. Matter of fact idk if it's possible but the draft should come back. 

A very good percentage of Marines and Army personnel come from the south. What do you think their party affiliation is?

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Who would u think would go if the draft came back.... a Republican or a Democrat. My money would be on the Republicans. Matter of fact idk if it's possible but the draft should come back. 

It would be a mix.  You all act as if Democrats are all these vagina hat wearing idiots.  

There are a lot of Democrats serving in peace time so to be drafted and go would not be a stretch.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

It would be a mix.  You all act as if Democrats are all these vagina hat wearing idiots.  

There are a lot of Democrats serving in peace time so to be drafted and go would not be a stretch.  

I'd love to see a poll on this discussion. Maybe older Democrats are in the military not gonna doubt that. But these younger pukes would not be signing up. 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I'd love to see a poll on this discussion. Maybe older Democrats are in the military not gonna doubt that. But these younger pukes would not be signing up. 

They’re doing it now.   There could be endless reasons why a person chooses a party over another or none.  And none of the reasons have to conflict with serving in the military. 

My problem with trump is he escaped out of serving but wants to wrap himself around this shroud of patriotism.  Then had the nerve to disrespect MCain’s service and those that have PTSD. 

They’re doing it now.   There could be endless reasons why a person chooses a party over another or none.  And none of the reasons have to conflict with serving in the military. 

Of course they do......when Obama was in office knowing hes your CIC do you really wanna serve under someone that you cant stand. Same thing now with trump. Do you think dems are gonna sign up to support someone they dont like. Your political affiliation could absolutely stop you from signing up for the military 

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Shocking but once again you do not know what you are talking about.  Ali was not a draft dodger.  He was a conscientious objector.  But who cares about truth. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Shocking but once again you do not know what you are talking about.  Ali was not a draft dodger.  He was a conscientious objector.  But who cares about truth. 

He converted to Islam so he wouldnt have to go. Draft Dodger. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/this-day-in-history/muhammad-ali-refuses-army-induction

There was even a legal case.....clay vs United states 

Convicted of draft evasion. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Of course they do......when Obama was in office knowing hes your CIC do you really wanna serve under someone that you cant stand. Same thing now with trump. Do you think dems are gonna sign up to support someone they dont like. Your political affiliation could absolutely stop you from signing up for the military 

They are doing it already.  I know bc I’m still close to the military and have many ties.  Kids have dreams of getting away from home, etc.  that doesn’t have to stop them from serving if that’s what they had their heart set on doing.  Now will some do it over politics? Sure, but it’s not this massive run off. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/this-day-in-history/muhammad-ali-refuses-army-induction

He converted 3 years before being drafted.  The connection of him doing it to dodge the draft is made up. 

• Thanks 2

They are doing it already.  I know bc I’m still close to the military and have many ties.  Kids have dreams of getting away from home, etc.  that doesn’t have to stop them from serving if that’s what they had their heart set on doing.  Now will some do it over politics? Sure, but it’s not this massive run off. 

But it does have somewhat of aneffect. Yes some kids are going no matter what. But I'd still like to see the draft come back

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He didn't convert to Islam just to avoid the draft.  One has nothing to do with the other.

He refused to go.  He didn't run to Canada like you were suggesting.  He lost a lot for standing up for what he believed in.  Trump on the other hand also refused to go.

Just now, Horsefly said:

That’s fine, but those that serve voluntarily I have a hard time believing they would run away from a draft.  

They wouldn't.....all I'm saying is I would love to see who would run.....everything today should have your political affiliation. 

When you die it should read your name with with either an R D or I next to your name. This way everyday we know how many people either side is losing from their base so to speak. I think that interesting 

Just now, World Citizen said:

He didn't convert to Islam just to avoid the draft.  One has nothing to do with the other.

He refused to go.  He didn't run to Canada like you were suggesting.  He lost a lot for standing up for what he believed in.  Trump on the other hand also refused to go.

Yes and I said if your gonna call out trump call them all out. So I called out ali. There are many more we can call out.