GA HSFB schedules slowly coming out.

12 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Kell was actually 11-3... made it to the 5A Semifinals before losing to Buford 28-16. But Kell also handed 6A Runner Up Tucker 1 of their 2 losses on the season. And boasted a regular season win over 5A State Champ Rome 33-30.

Did their HC leave for another job? 

Kell's win over Tucker was a FLUKE! REALLY BAAAAAD officiating, resulting in a long scoring run!

20 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I see 4 with offers total.... 2018-2021

QB Michael Barrett - LSU, Georgia Tech, Maryland, UCF, ECU, GSU, USF

DE Jalen Goss - Mississippi St., USF, Central Michigan, Ga State, Wake Forest

ATH Tayvonn Kyle - Maryland, So. Miss.

RB Travis Tisdale - LSU

Impressive! 

And Valdosta has only two D1 recruits as of now.

Zakoby McClain (LB): has damn near every offer. I don't think Saban or Meyer has pulled the trigger on him yet

Jayce Rogers (ATH): offers from USF and West Virginia.

If Lowndes gets better on defense, they can definitely challenge Grayson for the 7A title. And I'm banking on Valdosta to repeat as 6A champs.

27 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Impressive! 

Zakoby McClain (LB): has damn near every offer. I don't think Saban or Meyer has pulled the trigger on him yet

If Lowndes gets better on defense, they can definitely challenge Grayson for the 7A title. And I'm banking on Valdosta to repeat as 6A champs.

I truly hope we havent seen the last of McEachern & Mill Creek. MC relied on their Defense alot, and their DC is now at North Gwinnett.

McEachern lost an absolute colossal amount of talent the past 2 years... I dont see nearly as much up and coming as I did the past 3-4 years. 

7A is just much, much better with those 2 in the picture. And just recently McEacherns HC spoke out against transfers... making me think they may not get any more. (Which is strange bc they had a good many over the last few years)

---

With that said...

Valdosta only lost 1 player in 2017 to the FBS in CB Antwon Kincade (Western Kentucky). 

In 2018, theyve got ZaKoby McClain & Jayce Rogers like you mentioned.

They should definitely be in the conversation in 6A again. Along with Tucker & Northside WR

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I truly hope we havent seen the last of McEachern & Mill Creek. MC relied on their Defense alot, and their DC is now at North Gwinnett.

McEachern lost an absolute colossal amount of talent the past 2 years... I dont see nearly as much up and coming as I did the past 3-4 years. 

7A is just much, much better with those 2 in the picture. And just recently McEacherns HC spoke out against transfers... making me think they may not get any more. (Which is strange bc they had a good many over the last few years)

---

With that said...

Valdosta only lost 1 player in 2017 to the FBS in CB Antwon Kincade (Western Kentucky). 

In 2018, theyve got ZaKoby McClain & Jayce Rogers like you mentioned.

They should definitely be in the conversation in 6A again. Along with Tucker & Northside WR

I hate that Coach Bob left for Camden. He woulda had some help with the addition of the Mill Creek DC. 

And let me guess.... McEachern's head coach was jealous of Grayson, so he decided to speak out against transfers? Lol

Actually, I think that Mill Creek woulda done exceptionally well, along with McEachern, if they woulda played OOS teams. That way all this "Georgia hate" wouldn't even exist

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Impressive! 

Ha! 

Lowndes better worry about region first. 

Saw that the Cats got their championship rings today... they'd be really nice if it wasn't for that weird yellow V in the middle of the face of the ring. Also saw that MaxPreps was in the house delivering a trophy for 58th in the country. Didn't realize they went that deep with the trophies. 

:P

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ha! 

Lowndes better worry about region first. 

Saw that the Cats got their championship rings today... they'd be really nice if it wasn't for that weird yellow V in the middle of the face of the ring. Also saw that MaxPreps was in the house delivering a trophy for 58th in the country. Didn't realize they went that deep with the trophies. 

:P

I would say that Lowndes is the favorite to win that region right now. A lot of question marks with Colquitt right now.

And it's just a matter of time before the Georgia haters get on this post and try to discredit Valdosta for winning 6A by beating "weak competition"......at least that what LOSer thinks.

12 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I would say that Lowndes is the favorite to win that region right now. A lot of question marks with Colquitt right now.

And it's just a matter of time before the Georgia haters get on this post and try to discredit Valdosta for winning 6A by beating "weak competition"......at least that what LOSer thinks.

What are the question marks with Colquitt? We'll see if we can help render some exclamatory marks to replace them question marks with!

I know, lot's of kids needing replaced. 

Lowndes is certainly the top of the mountain. They earned that spot the last couple of seasons for sure. Colquitt will be lucky to get by Camden with their new super-coach and Tift with their, whatever they have going on annually up there. 

:D

14 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Its crazy how much people will talk about things of which they know nothing.

6A was a deep class, there was a lot of parity. Valdosta wasnt head and shoulders above anyone... most of the top 8-10 teams in 6A could beat the other on any given night.

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

What are the question marks with Colquitt? We'll see if we can help render some exclamatory marks to replace them question marks with!

I know, lot's of kids needing replaced. 

Lowndes is certainly the top of the mountain. They earned that spot the last couple of seasons for sure. Colquitt will be lucky to get by Camden with their new super-coach and Tift with their, whatever they have going on annually up there. 

:D

What are their question marks? WR... a QB thats never played a down in GA... the entire defense with the exception of JJ Peterson...yeah...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

What are their question marks? WR... a QB thats never played a down in GA... the entire defense with the exception of JJ Peterson...yeah...

One Exclamatory point will hopefully be a trip over to Lowndes and stomping one mud hole in them Vikes and then walking that mud hole dry!

Image result for huge exclamation point

Or even better, going over there and remaining dry for the duration and just walking on their eyebrows or something. xD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Man that qb can knock the flame off of a candle with a football from 70 yards away. I'm more worried about the TE position than the defense. 

28 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its crazy how much people will talk about things of which they know nothing.

6A was a deep class, there was a lot of parity. Valdosta wasnt head and shoulders above anyone... most of the top 8-10 teams in 6A could beat the other on any given night.

True. It really looks good on Valdosta's behalf by going undefeated in arguably the toughest region in not only 6A, but the state of Georgia. Hell, Houston County didn't even make it and they were one of the best teams in the state. 

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Houston County will be at the bottom of the barrel for awhile.... they got a brand new HC.

Jake Fromm is Graduating 

Trey Hill and some other key player are transferring.... 

Yea.... 

They had 3 FBS kids last year... obviously Jake Fromm, and then 2 WRs... that was their offense, one of the best in the state. Now they are screwed.

They were scoring 37.6 ppg... even in their 3 losses they scored 29, 28, and 24.

Problem was, they were giving up 29 ppg themselves.

34 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

...only the ones that were 1's last year. 

That sophomore RB though. 

Image result for daijun edwards

http://www.hudl.com/profile/7945212/daijun-edwards

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/7945212/5849bfb35b3cb11decf6a844

I mean, he does need an O-Line to block for him in order for the offense to operate.Now unless Daijun is a poor man's Adrian Peterson, he won't be able to produce if he's getting stuffed in the backfield. 

With that being said, how is Colquitt lookin on the line? Both of them to be exact

9 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I mean, he does need an O-Line to block for him in order for the offense to operate.Now unless Daijun is a poor man's Adrian Peterson, he won't be able to produce if he's getting stuffed in the backfield. 

With that being said, how is Colquitt lookin on the line? Both of them to be exact

It's pretty early to tell right now... At least half of the O line got plenty of playing time last year. I haven't heard much about the D-line one way or the other. We've had a really good run of underclassmen on both lines though, and that isn't looking to fall off much in the near future either. 

We'll be young in most positions on the lines. Probably Jr.s mainly with some sophs seeing some time. We had a few guys over 6' and 265+ as sophs as O-linemen last year. Expecting them to be eating some Arnett's grits and honeybun sammiches as we are typing tonight. Seems like we had at least a couple of big guys on the D-line that will be back too. Our JV was horrible last year! Just horrible! Idk how we'll field much of a team at all for Varsity this season. 

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's pretty early to tell right now... At least half of the O line got plenty of playing time last year. I haven't heard much about the D-line one way or the other. We've had a really good run of underclassmen on both lines though, and that isn't looking to fall off much in the near future either. 

We'll be young in most positions on the lines. Probably Jr.s mainly with some sophs seeing some time. We had a few guys over 6' and 265+ as sophs as O-linemen last year. Expecting them to be eating some Arnett's grits and honeybun sammiches as we are typing tonight. Seems like we had at least a couple of big guys on the D-line that will be back too. Our JV was horrible last year! Just horrible! Idk how we'll field much of a team at all for Varsity this season. 

Well, for championship programs, football is a year round sport, and knowing how Rush is, I'm pretty sure he's gonna do everything in his power to get the positions of need in check before the start of the season.

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I hate that Coach Bob left for Camden. He woulda had some help with the addition of the Mill Creek DC. 

And let me guess.... McEachern's head coach was jealous of Grayson, so he decided to speak out against transfers? Lol

Actually, I think that Mill Creek woulda done exceptionally well, along with McEachern, if they woulda played OOS teams. That way all this "Georgia hate" wouldn't even exist

He wouldnt of had the help of the Mill Creek DC. The Mill Creek DC only left for North Gwinnett for the HC job at NG. He wouldnt of left MC for NG just to be NGs DC.