Coach Fabrizio Q&A

PrepGridiron

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thx again for your time @Coach Fabrizio The SOWEGA region does not yet have a high-profile (Top 40) out-of-state, road win to its credit. 

Any plans on traveling the country (to non-bordering states) to play some top-notch competition like some of your peers have done of late? 

WE wouldn't be opposed to it.  Obviously the logistics of working it out financially is something we woudl have to work it should an opportunity arise.  Another factor we have to be careful of is not taxing oruselves too much travel wise prior to our region schedule.  Teh state champion has come out of our region 4 years in a row (two of us playing for it last year) so we have to be at our best come that part of the schedule.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

We would entertain something like the Geico Bowl.  Once again we woudl have to work out the logistics and that may be a challenge.  Plus you have the fact of keeping our football playes that are involved in basketball or wrestling out an additiona couple of weeks.  It is somethign we woudl consider for sure if offered though.  Of course we are a long way (5 games) from playing for a state title so we probably shouldn't even be talking about that.  If we get beat you guys have jinxed us.  LOL

Please excuse the spelling erros.  Trying to get these responses back to you as fast as possible

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

Coach, pretty sure I saw a video interview of you at the Army All-American game. How has your programs success opened up doors for you, your program and your players? 

Yeah, that was a cool experience with Aubrey Solomon a couple years ago.  I think that these things happen hand in hand.  the better players you have the better your program does, the more honors the players and program receives

US Army All American.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@Coach Fabriziocame prepared and armed with images! Good stuff. 

Ya'll need to plant a fan with us here. I talk regularly to a couple of guys over there but have been unsuccessful at getting them to sign up here. 

I am a resident and fan of Lee County. My son plays for Coach Fabrizio. I can help out with a conversation or two. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Dbynum79 said:

I am a resident and fan of Lee County. My son plays for Coach Fabrizio. I can help out with a conversation or two. 

Welcome aboard!

I try to pump the good south Georgia teams but admittedly can only go by stats, scores and video on some of them. It's great to have an "insider" to steer us along and help give their team some attention. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Dbynum79 said:

I second @HawgGoneIt. Welcome to the board. I think Lee County is going to be here to stay for while. Look forward to seeing how their program continues to take shape and would love your input.

• Thanks 1