Trump did not protect me from the terrorists!

noonereal

Well, it finally happened. 

As those of you know who follow my never ending diatribes launched from strange perspective on all sorts of subjects, I have long called the out the 4 legged terrorists for the dangers they place on you me and our loved ones. Yes, I am speaking of the deer population. Bambi and his ilk, if you will. 

Well, I am driving down the road at 7am when I am ambushed by a cell of these lean predators. The big one got out in front of my car and when I swerved the little one launched himself at my car in a suicide mission. I escaped serious injury but for my quick reactions.

This little one could not have been more than a few months old. What kind of animals are they? To send their youth on death missions. 

With all the money I send to Washington and all the talk from the White House I did not expect an attack like this in my own town. This guy has got to go and we need someone that will produce and get these stealthy animals out of the country or behind bars!

Vote Democratic tomorrow,. The GOP had it's chance and failed.  

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

Well, it finally happened. 

As those of you know who follow my never ending diatribes launched from strange perspective on all sorts of subjects, I have long called the out the 4 legged terrorists for the dangers they place on you me and our loved ones. Yes, I am speaking of the deer population. Bambi and his ilk, if you will. 

Well, I am driving down the road at 7am when I am ambushed by a cell of these lean predators. The big one got out in front of my car and when I swerved the little one launched himself at my car in a suicide mission. I escaped serious injury but for my quick reactions.

This little one could not have been more than a few months old. What kind of animals are they? To send their youth on death missions. 

With all the money I send to Washington and all the talk from the White House I did not expect an attack like this in my own town. This guy has got to go and we need someone that will produce and get these stealthy animals out of the country or behind bars!

Vote Democratic tomorrow,. The GOP had it's chance and failed.  

Weren't you complaining about this when Nobama was your President? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

They will laugh at you until this is staring at them, and only then will they understand what you been preaching all along 

IMG_4987.JPG

Maybe I will join the deer militia. If I remember correctly, they are vegetarians. So, they won't eat me. I could give them a lot of useful intelligence on humans and their nefarious ways!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

I had a 1973 MGB & ran over a dead deer on a dark road.It got stuck under my car & started cooking.I had to jack up to the max to pull it out.Car smelled like burnt meat & hair for a month every time I drove  it.Car wash didn't do squat.

Must've been a Bambi.  How would an MGB survive?