White House suspends press pass of CNN’s Jim Acosta after testy exchange with Trump

RedZone

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

He is an inanimate image.

says nothing

has no sign

Yet you see gay.

guilt by association maybe? 

Tribal recognition perhaps?

xD

Hey, I'm not the one who says that people associate with their avatar. Your credibility would probably improve a little if you were to actually stand behind what you say. 

Hope this helps. 

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Great idea, Chip! xD 

He has some time on his hands, so it should be easy to set up. Let me know when you get it done, kay? 

kay.

I think CNN sent Jim to check on the migrant caravan. They are a 1000 miles away, but we hear they have been tearing down and climbing border walls....and stuff. I saw a trump "vote for me" video that showed the migrant caravan distruction. Seriously dangerous caravan.

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

kay.

I think CNN sent Jim to check on the migrant caravan. They are a 1000 miles away, but we hear they have been tearing down and climbing border walls....and stuff. I saw a trump "vote for me" video that showed the migrant caravan distruction. Seriously dangerous caravan.

Not to mention all those women/children to smack around, amirite? Sounds like Jimmy's wheelhouse...looking forward to the report!

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Watching sportsnut pat himself on the back after every faceplant has yet to get old. 

That's where you come out the fool!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

The TRUTH is that he is beating the shit out of your fist with his face! Metaphorically, of course...

• Haha 2